Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Talking Turkey

• Please log in to reply
900 replies to this topic

#526    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postbee, on 06 October 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

Probably best to go to the YouTube site to see this.....

and search... 9/11 WTC South Tower Collapses, West Street ...

the uploader is... coolgamer1677

(don't ask.... :mellow: :passifier: )

I'm afraid that I'm not seeing any flash.  Here's the video link.

Perhaps if you paused the video at the point where you are seeing a flash and took a screen shot?  Perhaps compare it with another screen shot immediately before and/or after?

Also, if it is that far into collapse, you are contending that the intention was to disintegrate the tilting upper block so that it causes less damage, right?  Why is the upper block still quite visibly fully intact at that point in other footage from different perspectives?

#527    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 October 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

:)

thankyou...now if you go to your link...when you come to the third second.... tap on the pause arrow to slow it RIGHT down.

and you will see the bright light/blob appear...in the 3rd second and stay into the 4th 5th etc...

(there are lots more copies of this in various videos but I'm sticking with this one for now)

Also, if it is that far into collapse, you are contending that the intention was to disintegrate the tilting upper block so that it causes less damage, right?  Why is the upper block still quite visibly fully intact at that point in other footage from different perspectives?

I am contending the intention was to disintegrate the whole building,,,,,from top to bottom....with advanced laser technolgy.

And if there were field effects that weakened the buildings that were in close proximity, they couldn't just disintegrate the top portion.

Posted Image

#528    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,142 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 October 2012 - 01:59 PM, said:

I never knew that many of the dead at WTC had been vaporized.  Jetfuel & gravity don't do that.

But, you have been telling us that temperatures inside the WTC buildings were too low to weaken steel. BTW, I examined a section of  steel column from one of the WTC buildings today and I didn't see any evidence that explosives were used nor of thermite cutting on that piece of structural steel, but I did observe impact damage and adding a photo of that WTC steel as an attachment.

Attached Files

Edited by skyeagle409, 06 October 2012 - 09:48 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#529    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,142 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:50 PM

View Postbee, on 06 October 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

thankyou...now if you go to your link...when you come to the third second.... tap on the pause arrow to slow it RIGHT down.

and you will see the bright light/blob appear...in the 3rd second and stay into the 4th 5th etc...
(there are lots more copies of this in various videos but I'm sticking with this one for now)

I am contending the intention was to disintegrate the whole building,,,,,from top to bottom....with advanced laser technolgy.

And if there were field effects that weakened the buildings that were in close proximity, they couldn't just disintegrate the top portion.

I didn't see evidence of laser burn-through on the exterior of the WTC buildings and I didn't see a flash either. Can you point out the flash for us?

Edited by skyeagle409, 06 October 2012 - 09:52 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#530    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 October 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

View Postskyeagle409, on 06 October 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

I didn't see evidence of laser burn-through on the exterior of the WTC buildings and I didn't see a flash either. Can you point out the flash for us?

(see above)

Don't worry...... anyone who is interested enough and does the pause thing will see it even if you can't.....

Posted Image

#531    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

Still don't see it, sorry.  Gave you a chance to substantiate it with screen shots, but you chose not to.  I'm unsure of why when you have taken the time to present images in the past, but oh well.

I'm equally sorry to report that the notion of DEW being involved in the events of 9/11 is nothing short of bat $%&# crazy.  :hmm:  No offense intended.  :D

#532    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 October 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

Still don't see it, sorry.  Gave you a chance to substantiate it with screen shots, but you chose not to.  I'm unsure of why when you have taken the time to present images in the past, but oh well.

oh dear...looks like I missed the chance you kindly gave me...... :rolleyes:

it takes a bit of time you know...I can't just wave a magic wand...

these aren't that clear but it's the best I can do at the moment....

In the first one it is just starting to appear...but you can't see very well with this quality

And you can see it better on the other two...(note.within the 3rd second...)

As I am spoon feeding you, I'd better explain that it is along the bottom of the pic and approximately central.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#533    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Still don't see it, sorry.

#534    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 October 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Still don't see it,

sorry.

so you should be....

:yes:

Posted Image

#535    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,043 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

View Postbee, on 06 October 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

so you should be....

He should be sorry because YOU can't adequately point out a tiny insignificant bright spot that is likely glare?  

I THINK I see what you're getting at but since you can't be arsed to use paint to mark it I can't be sure.  He also is probably looking for something that actually looks significant since you've been going on about it.

Edited by frenat, 06 October 2012 - 10:56 PM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#536    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postbee, on 06 October 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

so you should be....

Oh bee, don't be like that just because I foo-foo'd your pet conspiracy theory (DEW).  :(

I hope you aren't referring to the little dot of something which appears to be being expelled from a window.  :hmm:

#537    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

View Postfrenat, on 06 October 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

I THINK I see what you're getting at but since you can't be arsed to use paint to mark it I can't be sure.  

you guys.... :hmm:

:D

Posted Image

#538    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

View Postbee, on 06 October 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

you guys.... :hmm:

:D

Wait, if you look at it here maybe you can see what you're talking about?  09 04:00 to 09 04:15?  There is an overall brightness change between those two points.  Is that what you are talking about?

#539    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,609 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 October 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Wait, if you look at it here maybe you can see what you're talking about?  09 04:00 to 09 04:15?  There is an overall brightness change between those two points.  Is that what you are talking about?

it's late where I am, I'm tired.....goodnight all...

Posted Image

#540    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

View Postbee, on 06 October 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

it's late where I am, I'm tired.....goodnight all...

Good night beejay.  Have a good sleep.  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users