Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

911 Pentagon Video Footage

• Please log in to reply
3292 replies to this topic

#1651    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 August 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Wow bee, you have almost no grasp on perspective do you?

I could say the same about you....

Forget all the words and attempts at description for a moment....

Just look at the proposed 'plane' and your brain will automatically do all the work for you...

It's side on....the 'engine is is the wrong place. Your eyes/ brain will confirm this....

Posted Image

The picture you drew your angle on was shot from a raised perspective.  In other words, the camera is above and to the front left of the taxiing aircraft.  The Pentagon security camera image is from a lowered perspective, meaning that it is literally lower than Flight 77.

I take your point about THAT pic I drew on...but it was just for illustration about how the angles change.

In fact.....if the Pentagon 'plane'.....was rotated to fit the position of the engine...then the front of it would be shortened.

But it isn't......so it's all wrong. Your brain will understand this..... :D

#1652    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 24 August 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

The only thing that's missing is a Boeing 757... :gun:

The airframe of American 77 was right there at the Pentagon before clean-up crews hauled its wreckage away.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1653    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

View Postbee, on 24 August 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

You could, but you'd be mistaken in doing so.

Just look at the proposed 'plane' and your brain will automatically do all the work for you...

It's side on....the 'engine is is the wrong place. Your eyes/ brain will confirm this....

Posted Image

Why exactly would the example that Swanny posted, or something similar, perhaps at less of an angle, not also match up with the picture bee?

On of the best fits I've seen so far is this one, but it would need to be rotated as I previously described in order to correct the pitch and to simulate the roll.  If I wasn't concerned with simulating the roll 1720844, 1744954, 2043179, or 2082427 would be fairly good matches as well.

I take your point about THAT pic I drew on...but it was just for illustration about how the angles change.

In fact.....if the Pentagon 'plane'.....was rotated to fit the position of the engine...then the front of it would be shortened.

I understand what you are saying, but I disagree with you.

#1654    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

Posted Image

See images below.   I apologize as it is not up to scale, but will give you a rough estimate on what Boon is talking about when it comes to raised perspective vs on ground perspective.

Please note, I did not move anything in between the 2 pictures save for the envelope with my bills to keep my identity annonymous, as dishonesty is not my style.

Here is a photo of a pen from a raised perspective.  Note the angle of the pen based on the table cloth design and remote control.

Posted Image
Now let us see the same items from a "ground level perspective"......

Posted Image

Notice how the angle of the pen goes horizontal?  

Hope this helps.

Edited by RaptorBites, 24 August 2012 - 05:05 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1655    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postbee, on 24 August 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

thankyou

:)

You are welcome!

All they had to do was to go back to American Airlines where the airline could have provided the investigators with the same kind of information and records I've kept in my files. With such information, I could track every TF-39 jet engine components my mechanics handled, and determine on which engine the components were installed, and on which aircraft the engine was installed along with the time and date and the names of the mechanics involved in the installation. With a simple phone call, I can have been provided with information that revealed the current location of that aircraft.

If you attempt to switch aircraft components around without authorization, that will be like throwing a monkey wrench into the gears of our aircraft maintenance record systems. As I have said before, if you switch aircraft, it will take me less than 30 minutes to determine a switch was made.

With the report from American Airlines on the loss of American 77, and recovery of the black box, remains of passengers and crew of American 77, along with aircraft wreckage from American 77 at the Pentagon, the argument should have ended right there.

Edited by skyeagle409, 24 August 2012 - 04:54 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1656    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 August 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

Why exactly would the example that Swanny posted, or something similar, perhaps at less of an angle, not also match up with the picture bee?

because the so-called 'plane' in the picture is clearly portrayed as side on....and the 'engine' is in the wrong place.

Posted Image

this picture could just as easily be used to try and say that an enormous dinosaur ran at the Pentagon on 9/11...... :passifier:

to be honest the traffic cams are a joke.....ridiculous...

but you have to defend them because you are defending the Official Account.

#1657    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 24 August 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Well considering that they HAVE NOT fulfilled the conditions of your hypothetical, it remains a hypothetical, eh?

I mean, IF a frog had wings, would he fly? :st

It seems that is what your so-called argument is reduced to--an absurd statement of "well if the government did this or that, you would still say thus and so."  Pretty sad 747, pretty sad.  Yes, it's tough duty to be confined to defending the indefensible.

Considering your previous statements that evidence was planted to corroborate the OCT on many occasions, it comes at no surprise to me that you would post the way that you did.

Whether you want to believe it or not, 747's response was pretty accurate.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1658    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

View Postbee, on 24 August 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

because the so-called 'plane' in the picture is clearly portrayed as side on....and the 'engine' is in the wrong place.

Posted Image

this picture could just as easily be used to try and say that an enormous dinosaur ran at the Pentagon on 9/11...... :passifier:

Hey Bee,

Please note the distinct paint scheme on American Airlines 757 planes during that time.

Here is a photograph of a AA 747.   Notice the white tip on the nose in comparison to the silvery fuselage.

Posted Image

When the plane is angled slightly towards the camera, wouldn't it be common sense that the white tip would show as being wider as in the picture you quoted on above?

Just a thought......

I completely agree, arguing about the security camera video is quite frankly ridiculous.

However, when tied with eye witness reports, debris, human remains, and overwhelming photographic evidence, it makes sense that a plane did strike the pentagon.

Edited by RaptorBites, 24 August 2012 - 05:09 PM.

#1659    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

How can you know if it is exactly perpendicular to the camera bee?

Funny, but at least we know that airplanes exist in this day and age.  We also know from all of the other evidence available that there was an airplane at the Pentagon on 9/11 at the same time the security footage was shot.

They aren't definitive in and of themselves, but as mentioned by Raptor, when combined with everything else they are compelling.

As for me having to defend them because of the Official Account, that's pretty ridiculous.  I'm merely responding to the available data and evidence to reach a conclusion.  That my conclusion matches with the official conclusion is because it is the most strongly supported by the evidence.

#1660    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 24 August 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

See images below.   I apologize as it is not up to scale, but will give you a rough estimate on what Boon is talking about when it comes to raised perspective vs on ground perspective.

Please note, I did not move anything in between the 2 pictures save for the envelope with my bills to keep my identity annonymous, as dishonesty is not my style.

Here is a photo of a pen from a raised perspective.  Note the angle of the pen based on the table cloth design and remote control.

Posted Image
Now let us see the same items from a "ground level perspective"......

Posted Image

Notice how the angle of the pen goes horizontal?  

Hope this helps.

nice little experiment Raptor.......but......if we say that the BOTTOM of the gold band is the approximate  position of the engine (ie around halfway down the fuselage)

then can you see the problem with the position of  'engine' on the alleged 'plane in the traffic cam pic.

to get the gold band (ie engine) to be in the position that it is on the Pentagon cctv...you would have to rotate the pen much more...

and the pen would appear very shortened.......from the side on view........but on the Pentagon cctv there is no shortening at the front

and only at the back.....which is wrong perspective-wise...IMO.

ouch my head hurts.... :blink:

I notice the oven glove in your one picture......cooking tonight? lol

Edited by bee, 24 August 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#1661    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postbee, on 24 August 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

nice little experiment Raptor.......but......if we say that the BOTTOM of the gold band is the approximate  position of the engine (ie around halfway down the fuselage)

then can you see the problem with the position of  'engine' on the alleged 'plane in the traffic cam pic.

to get the gold band (ie engine) to be in the position that it is on the Pentagon cctv...you would have to rotate the pen much more...

and the pen would appear very shortened.......from the side on view........but on the Pentagon cctv there is no shortening at the front

and only at the back.....which is wrong perspective-wise...IMO.

ouch my head hurts.... :blink:

The photos were merely to show the difference between 2 perspectives of a given object causing the "horizontal" view when seen from ground level.

Your description of the  crude location of the engine is completely off.  

You have to remember that the gold band is part of the fuselage and would in no way indicate the location of the engine.  I will try to take another 2 photos of the same object but include something else to represent engine location.

View Postbee, on 24 August 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

I notice the oven glove in your one picture......cooking tonight? lol

Ahhh yes, my passion is cooking.  I was in the middle of cooking Sukiyaki for lunch.

#1662    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

Bee

Here you go.

The same object but I added a piece of paper to represent the wing and a rolled gum wrapper as the engine.  Again this is not to scale so I apologize for the crudeness.

Here it is from a raised perspective.

Posted Image

Here it is from a ground level perspective off set to where the camera would have been set at the parking lot.

Posted Image

Notice how when viewed from this angle, how far back the "engine" is now in relation to the "fuselage"?

Hope this helps.

#1663    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

Excellent example Raptor.  :tu:

#1664    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 August 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Excellent example Raptor.  :tu:

Why thank you booN!

To be honest, I did not quite get the whole perspective 'issue" until I tried it myself using this simple experiment.

This forum has been quite a learning experience for me.

#1665    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

@ Raptor.....again a nice experiment. I understand what you are doing with the pen etc and thanks.

but...when I look at this poor excuse of an image.....my brain just tells me it's all wrong.

Posted Image

so, in all honesty I can't just say....oh I see it now...because I don't.

But cheers .... :tu:

and have a lovely meal when you've cooked it.....

jeeeeeezus I need a holiday after this thread...lol....good job I'm going to the seaside tomorrow for a week...or more...yay!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users