Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

911 Pentagon Video Footage

• Please log in to reply
3292 replies to this topic

#3031    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Sundew

Regarding the 4 crashes on 11 September, there was never a normal NTSB investigation. That agency was relegated to the sidelines, as the Pentagon and other federal agencies took over. The NTSB did file  final reports, but they were not up to usual standards, and amounted to little more than a whitewash. They were merely NTSB contributions to the federal suppression of evidence and coverup of crimes.

The crash sites of the four 9/11 aircraft were crime scenes not aircraft accidents and that determines who will investigate the crime scenes. I have recently told you that if you didn't know, then it  is better to remain quiet rather than opening up and letting everyone know how much you don't know. Since it is obvious that you didn't know, I will help you out.

The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)

The NTSB is an independent federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the U.S. and significant accidents in other modes of transportation-railroad, highway, marine and pipeline.

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 December 2012 - 05:47 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3032    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Probably because there ain't no parts to be seen, at least at Shanksville and the Pentagon.

Wreckage at the Pentagon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

United 93 wreckage near Shanksville

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The photos prove beyond any doubt that you are deliberately spewing disinformation.

Edited by skyeagle409, 16 December 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#3033    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,414 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

View Postfrenat, on 15 December 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

No.  That would be the NTSB.  And that is only done in the case of accidents.

My bad.

#3034    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,414 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

skyeagle409,

Thank you for the photos of the Pentagon, which shows the wreckage. I did not consider it might be buried given the hole was well up on the wall of the building and I assumed much more massive and exposed debris (like perhaps a tail section) would be seen on all the newscasts. None was clearly visible on any of the newcasts I saw, or perhaps I did not know what to look for. However, I still wonder why there was not a long lasting fire exterior to the building. When you consider the jet fuel igniting upon impact I would have expected a larger fire on the exterior.

#3035    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostSundew, on 17 December 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

I did not consider it might be buried given the hole was well up on the wall of the building and I assumed much more massive and exposed debris (like perhaps a tail section) would be seen on all the newscasts.

An aluminum airframe travelling at excess of 500+ mph ramming into a reinforced concrete "blast proof" building is supposed to leave large parts of a tail secotion and the wings would sheer off?

The notion of that is just ridiculous.

Due to the large amounts of energy on impact, the aluminum tail and wings were shattered to smithereens, hence why there was an abundance of wreckage scattered throughout the lawn.

Plus to add on top of that, the hundred or so witnesses, radar data, plane debris, path of destruction, etc...can confirm with a high percentage that a plane did certainly strike the Pentagon.

None was clearly visible on any of the newcasts I saw, or perhaps I did not know what to look for.

The newcasts focused solely on the impact hole, hardly any of them panned outside of that to show debris scattered outside and inside the Pentagon.

However, I still wonder why there was not a long lasting fire exterior to the building. When you consider the jet fuel igniting upon impact I would have expected a larger fire on the exterior.

The resulting fire was inside the compound.  There was nothing stopping the large amounts of fuel from entering the hole which is why there was a large fire inside resulting in the eventual collapse.

The fuel that did not continue travelling through the hole resulted into the fireball seen on video at the point of impact.

Its simple physics.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#3036    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

skyeagle409,

Thank you for the photos of the Pentagon, which shows the wreckage. I did not consider it might be buried given the hole was well up on the wall of the building and I assumed much more massive and exposed debris (like perhaps a tail section) would be seen on all the newscasts. None was clearly visible on any of the newcasts I saw, or perhaps I did not know what to look for. However, I still wonder why there was not a long lasting fire exterior to the building. When you consider the jet fuel igniting upon impact I would have expected a larger fire on the exterior.

Yes, the Magical 77 used its eggshell-like fuselage as a burrowing and drilling tool.  It's well known in the industry that old airliner fuselages are superior boring tools, especially through concrete and steel.

And of course in this case, the steel members such as landing gear and engines were rendered invisible while the more durable aluminum fuselage bored through several walls.

Yes, on 11 September in the eastern United States, the laws of physics were suspended for a few hours, according to the government. :-*

#3037    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Yes, the Magical 77 used its eggshell-like fuselage as a burrowing and drilling tool.... It's well known in the industry that old airliner fuselages are superior boring tools, especially through concrete and steel.

You mean, like the hole created by that Caspian Airlines Tu-154? Show us the fuselage of that aircraft in the following photo.

Posted Image

...And of course in this case, the steel members such as landing gear....

Posted Image

...and engines were rendered invisible...

Posted Image

while the more durable aluminum fuselage bored through several walls.

As was the case when the  fuselage of a durable B-25 crashed into the Empire State building.

Posted Image

You don't know much about airframes. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 December 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#3038    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 4,032 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 December 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Yes, on 11 September in the eastern United States, the laws of physics were suspended for a few hours, according to the government. :-*
Your understanding of the laws of physics is somewhat lacking.  What physics actually tells us is that if the aircraft has more kinetic energy than the wall can absorb, the wall will break.

Incidentally, what does your understanding of the laws of physics tell you about how a waterjet cutter works?  Water is even less rigid than aluminium, yet it can cut steel.
http://www.controlwaterjet.co.uk/

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#3039    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

skyeagle409,

Thank you for the photos of the Pentagon, which shows the wreckage.

You are welcome!

#3040    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

You can tell the same lie a thousand times, but it never gets anymore true.

#3041    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 17 December 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

You can tell the same lie a thousand times, but it never gets anymore true.

I've presented undeniable evidence. On the other hand, we can review 9/11 conspiracist claims in detail and note the descrapancies. Should I list them in detail? Let's do a short review on a couple examples.

Claims Surrounding a F-16 Pilot and United 93

Claim: In February 2004, retired Army Col. Donn de Grand-Pre said on "The Alex Jones Show," a radio talk show broadcast on 42 stations: "It [Flight 93] was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93." LetsRoll911.org, citing de Grand-Pre, identifies the pilot: "Major Rick Gibney fired two Sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in midflight at precisely 0958."

FACT: Saying he wasreluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment. According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman. From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93.

"I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled. More than anything else it disgusts me because it brings up fears. It brings up hopes—it brings up all sorts of feelings, not only to the victims' families but to all the individuals throughout the country, and the world for that matter. I get angry at the misinformation out there."

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

United 93 and The White Jet

Claim: At least six eyewitnesses say they saw a small white jet flying low over the crash area almost immediately after Flight 93 went down. BlogD.com theorizes that the aircraft was downed by "either a missile fired from an Air Force jet, or via an electronic assault made by a U.S. Customs airplane reported to have been seen near the site minutes after Flight 93 crashed."

WorldNetDaily.com weighs in: "Witnesses to this low-flying jet ... told their story to journalists. Shortly thereafter, the FBI began to attack the witnesses with perhaps the most inane disinformation ever—alleging the witnesses actually observed a private jet at 34,000 ft. The FBI says the jet was asked to come down to 5000 ft. and try to find the crash site. This would require about 20 minutes to descend."

FACT: There was such a jet in the vicinity—a Dassault Falcon 20 business jet owned by the VF Corp. of Greensboro, N.C., an apparel company that markets Wrangler jeans and other brands. The VF plane was flying into Johnstown-Cambria airport, 20 miles north of Shanksville. According to David Newell, VF's director of aviation and travel, the FAA's Cleveland Center contacted copilot Yates Gladwell when the Falcon was at an altitude "in the neighborhood of 3000 to 4000 ft."—not 34,000 ft. "They were in a descent already going into Johnstown," Newell adds. "The FAA asked them to investigate and they did. They got down within 1500 ft. of the ground when they circled. They saw a hole in the ground with smoke coming out of it. They pinpointed the location and then continued on." Reached by PM, Gladwell confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 December 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#3042    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,087 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 December 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

I've presented undeniable evidence. On the other hand, we can review 9/11 conspiracist claims in detail and note the descrapancies. Should I list them in detail? Let's do a short review on a couple examples.

Why did you reply to my comment?

#3043    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 17 December 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Why did you reply to my comment?

Because I knew where you were coming from and where you were going.

#3044    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,893 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

Have a Great Holiday Skyeagle ! Hope your well ! On your Six ! :tsu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#3045    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,087 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 December 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Because I knew where you were coming from and where you were going.

Where were I coming from/going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users