Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

What is your background music?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#16    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 11 July 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

thats cool is your friend fighting amateur, still training, or has he gone pro?

for entrance songs your theme should be what represents you when you go out to the ring, be it a relaxed almost sedated song to a high energy frantic song. however you feel if you've ever been in a ring just find the song that makes you wanna go out there and maim.
He did amateur for a while and was set up to get into big time pro, but one night he was at an ATM machine and someone tapped him on the shoulder and my friend turned around and a guy stuck a knife in him, so my friend punched him out and called 911, and he's alive but he can't do fighting anymore because the doctors said if he got hit around the area where they had to patch him up and all that, he could start bleeding internally and die pretty easily.Actually I think I'd be better off without a theme song. Anytime I stepped into the ring I tried to take 15 or 20 seconds to clear my head and set my focus on whoever I was fighting, and I think hearing a specific song every time would just be a distraction. Last time my roommate and I went WWE on each other in our apartment I put some Seether in my stereo and played 'Fake It'.

#17    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,688 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

sorry to hear about your friend.
id have to disagree i think hearing different songs everytime would be a distraction but thats just my opinion haha.

Edited by Iron_Lotus, 12 July 2012 - 10:14 PM.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#18    Roddy

Roddy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

• The Truth is out there.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

Lizzy Borden - Me Against the World

#19    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

what cha gonn do when the world's on fire?

https://www.youtube....h?v=UnfPEZmFWNo

kudo's on ElDorado's theme song :tu:

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#20    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,865 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

Me and my wife (her B-day was 2 weeks ago): we are like a techno party dance in the middle of a hot summer night (full moon outside on the 4th of July...or the humid rainy Friday the 13th-the third one in 2012). Appropriately the song's title "The 13th parallel" by Kelvin K and Jon Gray.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#21    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

#22    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostRoddy, on 13 July 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

Lizzy Borden - Me Against the World

Hmm, maybe I need to change mine to a song with a sweet bell ride in it.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#23    Quarky

Quarky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• Curious people are interesting people, I wonder why that is?

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

my 1st thought was "no explanation necessary", but on 2nd thought...........  my entrance music choice conveys that I've learned not to take myself too seriously......

http://youtu.be/YOsl6ZqTus8?hd=1

Edited by Quarky, 14 July 2012 - 08:56 AM.

Posted Image

#24    Roddy

Roddy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

View Post_Only, on 14 July 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

Hmm, maybe I need to change mine to a song with a sweet bell ride in it.

Don't get it, explain?

#25    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostRoddy, on 14 July 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Don't get it, explain?

A bell ride sound is the sound made when you hit a ride cymbal in a drum set at just the right center spot, making a bell sound. Popular in 80's era heavy metal songs like yours. It's probably my favorite sound in a drum set, when done like it is in your video. There is a sweet spot on the cymbal.

http://www.ehow.com/...l-apron-vs.html

Example (and one of my favorite drumming songs) at 5:18 this song:

Paradise.

Edited by _Only, 14 July 2012 - 07:25 PM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#26    Roddy

Roddy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

"A bell ride sound is the sound made when you hit a ride cymbal in a drum set at just the right center spot, making a bell sound. Popular in 80's era heavy metal songs like yours. It's probably my favorite sound in a drum set, when done like it is in your video. There is a sweet spot on the cymbal."

Got it. Thanks for clarifying. Hadn't heard that term before, but now know what you mean.

#27    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

During the song "Presentation" on Rush's 2112, there's a soft part where the main character presents the guitar to the priests. When the priests are about to answer - it gets heavy ....THATS the music that plays when I enter a room.....

Or else just Smoke on the Water ....

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#28    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 18,033 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

My background music would be "I Am Woman Hear Me Roar" by Helen Reddy! :tsu:

:lol:

#29    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#30    katzemacht

katzemacht

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image
Jaguars don't have time to wait~
http://action.biolog...action_KEY=1680

Jaguar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users