Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral projection help

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hi i'm new here and need some help on this.

When i try to astral project i can only get to sleep paralysis Then after 45 minutes i feel like i have to move. I try to listen to binaural beats to.

I want to astral project so i can go to this library and look up my own past cause i cant remember anything about this person.

Oh and does anyone know about clairsentience ? I believe this is my 6th sense.

Edited by kevink, 10 July 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#2    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Wish i could help you, but i know nothing of this, which is a shame,
id like to know more on the subject

Sorry OP, hope you get the answers your looking for!

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#3    Sheetz

Sheetz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

Go here, put on a pot of coffee and read read read.....amazing information

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219629

and here - 325 pages and some 4000+ replies.
http://www.unexplain...showtopic=60199

good luck.

#4    Blue Star

Blue Star

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,952 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:20 AM

If you haven't even got out of your body yet, your jumping the gun a bit...No matter, it will happen when you need it to or when you are ready.
There are many things to do and places to go first.
Have you got to lucid dreaming proficiently yet?
Going to the akashic records is usually from a need, not a whim and will happen if and when it is needed.
It's not really clear what exactly it is you want help with...Could you be a little clearer about what you are actually asking?

#5    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Sure I wanted to view the akashic records to go through my own past but i wanted to master astral projection first.

I can get to the sleep paralysis state but i don't know what to do after that. I stay in that state for a about 45 minutes or more then i feel like i have to move.

#6    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

I really need help with this.

#7    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Work on developing your third eye (minds eye, mental eye) using meditation. You can achieve projection and different levels of consciousness through meditation too and it takes the emphasis off your physical body being paralysed (not where your focus is even supposed to be)  As for getting to the great libraries, hold that destination in your intention. It's good you have a least a goal of where you want to project too, but i suggest you develop through meditation and invite your guide to help you. To do that just make a clear invite to your guide. If you are ready they will come and work with you, but be aware they don't always come in the way we expect them too.

When you say you have clairsentience, can you explain what you personally experience with it ? I ask because I have it as well, but also this is going to be your primary way into expanding your awareness at first. I want to know if you can feel energy and other peoples vibrations, what level of awareness do you have of your energy field ? like for instance can you feel when something else comes into your field or intrudes. Does your clairsenteince allow you to have extra depth and concept of space and what's co habiting in in around you dimensionally ?

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#8    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

I can name some stuff off this list i found form here :
http://www.leylijnen...nce_feeling.htm

· Feeling energies with the hand "Or i may just be feeling my own blood moving"
· Feeling other people (feelings & emotions) (being an empath) "Sometimes i can feel what others feel."
· Feeling that someone is watching you "I get this all the time."
· Feeling a connected soul "sometime if someone yells at me i can really feel the emotions of it."
· Experiencing you are something different than just a body. "I know i have something else like my astral body."

Other:
Sometimes i can hear a cat jumping on my bed but nothing is there.
And one time i think i was hearing someone walking around my bed when i was in it. Lights off So i turned them on and got up and walked around then when i got in a corner I felt all fuzzy.
Might have been the energy i felt.

Edited by kevink, 12 July 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#9    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'd spend some time learning to meditate, you can use your binaural beats for that if you wish. You may want to try different methods of meditating as well like ones that involve moving around (energy work) , or walking. Some of my most productive meditations come from when out walking. I want to highlight to you that physically moving around doesn't interrupt altered states or projecting as it i has nothing to do with settling your sensory perceptions in your physical body but everything to do with shifting them to your astral/energy body. So what you end up sensing and feeling is coming from your other subtle bodies. You just need to experiment and find out if you are truly clairsentient and if movement helps or hinders you.

Doing energy chakra work will help you open your sensory perceptions up to your subtle bodies as well. For a clairsentient in particular (but anyone too), When you get to the stage when you can move your awareness to and sense your astral body/energy body or you are getting the feed back from these subtle bodies back to your physical body,  then you know you are consciously connected /projected to these dimensions/levels. From there, you then want to engage your third eye (6th chakra) and it's through that you will perceive, get your sight.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#10    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Ok and btw this was before i knew all this stuff.  Oh and i also listen to techno trance when doing this to. This helps keep my mind awake.

So what do i do after sleep paralysis? And how would i know if I'm in the  Vibrationstage ?

Edited by kevink, 12 July 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#11    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

And I think i have one fear its just i might thing its not real but my other half says it is. And i really want to do this. When people say they don't want to prove they did it I think its not real but i really want this to be real.

#12    Thinking Twice

Thinking Twice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• Never stop learning, cause the day you stop will be something you've never learnt.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

NO RUSH!

I'm attempting to learn astral projection too, but it doesn't happen overnight. I've been studying it for the last two months but still no luck. I'm now studying meditation to help me yo enter these altered states, with meditation it'll give you a greater understanding of yourself, allowing you to conquer you desires. Should you wish to astral project, my advice would be to learn deep thought meditation and experience some lucid dreaming beforehand.. That's my path anyway ;)

#13    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

You will know vibrations when they happen, there is no mistaking them. There are many different levels of what's "real". See my quote under my avatar.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#14    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

Ok, how long do you have to be in the sleep paralysis stage for the vibrations to happen? And do your eyes have to be closed for the vibrations?

Edited by kevink, 12 July 2012 - 05:06 PM.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

View Postkevink, on 12 July 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Ok, how long do you have to be in the sleep paralysis stage for the vibrations to happen? And do your eyes have to be closed for the vibrations?
There is no set time to enter altered states. You don't even have to be in "sleep paralysis". I have done it instantly before. If you are meditating your eyes are most likely closed, but I have sliped into the altered states with my eyes open before.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users