Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection help

Kevin28

Hi i'm new here and need some help on this.

When i try to astral project i can only get to sleep paralysis Then after 45 minutes i feel like i have to move. I try to listen to binaural beats to.

I want to astral project so i can go to this library and look up my own past cause i cant remember anything about this person.

Oh and does anyone know about clairsentience ? I believe this is my 6th sense.

Edited by kevink

Wish i could help you, but i know nothing of this, which is a shame,

id like to know more on the subject

Sorry OP, hope you get the answers your looking for!

If you haven't even got out of your body yet, your jumping the gun a bit...No matter, it will happen when you need it to or when you are ready.

There are many things to do and places to go first.

Have you got to lucid dreaming proficiently yet?

Going to the akashic records is usually from a need, not a whim and will happen if and when it is needed.

It's not really clear what exactly it is you want help with...Could you be a little clearer about what you are actually asking?

Sure I wanted to view the akashic records to go through my own past but i wanted to master astral projection first.

I can get to the sleep paralysis state but i don't know what to do after that. I stay in that state for a about 45 minutes or more then i feel like i have to move.

Work on developing your third eye (minds eye, mental eye) using meditation. You can achieve projection and different levels of consciousness through meditation too and it takes the emphasis off your physical body being paralysed (not where your focus is even supposed to be) As for getting to the great libraries, hold that destination in your intention. It's good you have a least a goal of where you want to project too, but i suggest you develop through meditation and invite your guide to help you. To do that just make a clear invite to your guide. If you are ready they will come and work with you, but be aware they don't always come in the way we expect them too.

When you say you have clairsentience, can you explain what you personally experience with it ? I ask because I have it as well, but also this is going to be your primary way into expanding your awareness at first. I want to know if you can feel energy and other peoples vibrations, what level of awareness do you have of your energy field ? like for instance can you feel when something else comes into your field or intrudes. Does your clairsenteince allow you to have extra depth and concept of space and what's co habiting in in around you dimensionally ?

I can name some stuff off this list i found form here :

http://www.leylijnen...nce_feeling.htm

· Feeling energies with the hand "Or i may just be feeling my own blood moving"

· Feeling other people (feelings & emotions) (being an empath) "Sometimes i can feel what others feel."

· Feeling that someone is watching you "I get this all the time."

· Feeling a connected soul "sometime if someone yells at me i can really feel the emotions of it."

· Experiencing you are something different than just a body. "I know i have something else like my astral body."

Other:

Sometimes i can hear a cat jumping on my bed but nothing is there.

And one time i think i was hearing someone walking around my bed when i was in it. Lights off So i turned them on and got up and walked around then when i got in a corner I felt all fuzzy.

Might have been the energy i felt.

Edited by kevink

I'd spend some time learning to meditate, you can use your binaural beats for that if you wish. You may want to try different methods of meditating as well like ones that involve moving around (energy work) , or walking. Some of my most productive meditations come from when out walking. I want to highlight to you that physically moving around doesn't interrupt altered states or projecting as it i has nothing to do with settling your sensory perceptions in your physical body but everything to do with shifting them to your astral/energy body. So what you end up sensing and feeling is coming from your other subtle bodies. You just need to experiment and find out if you are truly clairsentient and if movement helps or hinders you.

Doing energy chakra work will help you open your sensory perceptions up to your subtle bodies as well. For a clairsentient in particular (but anyone too), When you get to the stage when you can move your awareness to and sense your astral body/energy body or you are getting the feed back from these subtle bodies back to your physical body, then you know you are consciously connected /projected to these dimensions/levels. From there, you then want to engage your third eye (6th chakra) and it's through that you will perceive, get your sight.

• Like 1

Ok and btw this was before i knew all this stuff. Oh and i also listen to techno trance when doing this to. This helps keep my mind awake.

So what do i do after sleep paralysis? And how would i know if I'm in the Vibrationstage ?

Edited by kevink

And I think i have one fear its just i might thing its not real but my other half says it is. And i really want to do this. When people say they don't want to prove they did it I think its not real but i really want this to be real.

NO RUSH!

I'm attempting to learn astral projection too, but it doesn't happen overnight. I've been studying it for the last two months but still no luck. I'm now studying meditation to help me yo enter these altered states, with meditation it'll give you a greater understanding of yourself, allowing you to conquer you desires. Should you wish to astral project, my advice would be to learn deep thought meditation and experience some lucid dreaming beforehand.. That's my path anyway ;)

• Like 3

You will know vibrations when they happen, there is no mistaking them. There are many different levels of what's "real". See my quote under my avatar.

• Like 1

Ok, how long do you have to be in the sleep paralysis stage for the vibrations to happen? And do your eyes have to be closed for the vibrations?

Edited by kevink

Ok, how long do you have to be in the sleep paralysis stage for the vibrations to happen? And do your eyes have to be closed for the vibrations?

There is no set time to enter altered states. You don't even have to be in "sleep paralysis". I have done it instantly before. If you are meditating your eyes are most likely closed, but I have sliped into the altered states with my eyes open before.

• Like 1

I agree, you don't have to experience sleep paralysis at all...and you will certainly know when you get into the vibrational stage...but again this can rattle on for some time or no time at all. No you don't have to have your eyes closed either. all these things are just aids. Everything that we've said on here will help you. Get you ready and is good grounding practise. Please experiment with all the meditation, chakra work, breathing techniques...phew the list is long and vast. you will sift through and find what best works for you. Same goes with the clairsentience stuff too...As you will find.... All is connected.

• Like 2

Hi

I have a quick question for those who are projecting.

Do you find it hard or impossible too project while there is a mirror in the room? Someone told me looking at yourself in the mirror while projecting zaps you back into your body. Is this true?

Thanks.

One night ago. i felt as though my head was lifting but it still on the bed. I needed to go but it was 12am or something and i was vary tired and could not go to sleep. After i felt my head lift up i just got up. I wish i didn't cause i think i almost had it. :( Now I'm going to try the 4am thing or an hour after i fall asleep. Do i need to get up or just let the alarm go off?

Edited by kevink

Hi

Do you find it hard or impossible too project while there is a mirror in the room? Someone told me looking at yourself in the mirror while projecting zaps you back into your body. Is this true?

Thanks.

I'm not aware of this...if its true...I didn't get the memo :no:

• Like 1

One night ago. i felt as though my head was lifting but it still on the bed. I needed to go but it was 12am or something and i was vary tired and could not go to sleep. After i felt my head lift up i just got up. I wish i didn't cause i think i almost had it. :( Now I'm going to try the 4am thing or an hour after i fall asleep. Do i need to get up or just let the alarm go off?

If you do the 300 count down using your breath...I've mentioned it elsewhere. You may be receptive enough to go without the use of alarm clock.

I find It is better if it can be done naturally without bells and whistles.

If you leave the curtains open a crack, enough to allow the dawn to wake you...this is a very good time to practise.

Sometimes you can pop out the head, some the whole body, others through the Dan tein...just below the belly button...It's up to the individual to find what works best for them.

I'm testing it. It maybe that I'm out and just watching the time :P So ill start setting it for 4am or something and see, but do i turn it off after or do i just ring? I'm not the only one in the house. Can't wait to try this out :)

Edited by kevink

Hi

Thanks.

Not heard of that one, but there is a lot of weird things and fascination about mirrors. I could see more sense in using mirrors to help project than prevent it. I recently was sleeping in a room that had a little mirror opposite me on a old fire mantle place, and my instinct every night was to turn the mirror around. But I didn't. I just always felt something coming through that spot and it had nothing to do with preventing projection, but more to do with being a portal. It was a tiny little mirror so high up i couldn't even see anything reflected in it anyway. But that has been the only time i have felt weird about a mirror.