Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral projection help

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#76    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

View Postsecretinvader, on 23 August 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

Is it easy to astral if one is tired since it is easy to get relaxed when you lay down???

Might be easier for the relaxation side of things, but your also more inclined to fall asleep, too.

#77    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

How do you use binaural beats? Do you listen to it when going to sleep?

#78    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:09 AM

View Postkevink, on 24 August 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

How do you use binaural beats? Do you listen to it when going to sleep?

I believe the internet is your friend here.  Do a quick google and check it out.  I'm sure there's tons of information on them, because I've been hearing a lot about them.

I tried them once during a meditation, but they weren't for me.  I prefer silence, or nature noises.  Which reminds me... I have a date with the crickets :tu:

Good Luck

#79    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

Oh and can cats see astral bodies? :P

#80    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,536 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:16 AM

View Postsecretinvader, on 23 August 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

Is it easy to astral if one is tired since it is easy to get relaxed when you lay down???
Tired from waking up to early yes.... Tired from a long day....no.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#81    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

It seems i can't do it again? I keep trying to not quit but nothing is happening and school is about to start so i wont have much time to practice. i could set my alarm at 3am and 5am though..?

#82    Blue Star

Blue Star

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,323 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

I think this has been said to you before, not just by me....Work on your lucid dreaming.
When you are proficient in this, the rest will become a lot easier.
Other than that....
It will take as long as it takes.

I still don't think you have to beat yourself over the head, make this a chore or strain at it and yes, whilst early mornings are conducive, it's not a must, aught to nor have to.
If you're meditating and/or can, get yourself into a trance like state, these are also conducive to getting into a state of readiness. Getting to the doorway.
It's like this,
You don't just go into a strangers house unannounced do you?
Well, I hope not... You call first, Then you travel to the vicinity, check you maps and directions and what not first, yes?
Then you call round, then you knock on the door and /or ring on the bell.
Giving a time when you will be calling is also helpful.

You have been given a lot to work on already, what with all the input from others here on the forums... Time to study...Not only back at school but in your dreamtime too.

As for cats, i believe they see electrically...Auras and stuff but I can not prove this....but it seems obvious to me. I mean, anyone who has spent any length of time with our feline friends will know what I am talking about. i think some dogs can too. I have no experience with other animals, so I can't say.

Oh, yes....I hope school goes well.
All the best,
Kevink  :tu:
No need to force it. Let it unfold..... Remember, "knock and the door will be answered" :lol:

#83    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thx and before I forget i woke up in my dream but then I forgot I was in one :( this was last night.

#84    secretinvader

secretinvader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

I always meditate every night at 10pm just for relaxation only and to release negatives and to clear my mind ....does relaxation and meditation has levels... Im not knowledgeable about various meditation.
I have a friend meditate just to enhance his spiritual abilities...

#85    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

You know.. every time i meditate or just lay there for 45mins and not move with music on my obe or lucid dreams get better.. Not a lot but somewhat.

#86    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:17 AM

So i think i know why i cant seem to do it i think im holding back cause if i learn how to do this it will change me.
How doni get past this?

Oh and i think i almost did it! so i took a 1 to 2 hour nap and woke up i want to go back to sleep but i didnt have the time for another nap so i lade back down and i felt this strange feeling so i think its a good time to think about doing a OBE i felt like i was lifting up by saying rise over and over and i felt like i was holding back and was afraid to do it so i quit :( Ill trying at it ! :)

#87    Blue Star

Blue Star

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,323 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

Be kind, Be Gentle.

#88    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

?

#89    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

View Postkevink, on 21 August 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

Hey guys so I think I had an OBE but I'm not sure..

So I was in a dream can't remember what it was about but I think I came out of the dream somehow and then I felt like I was on the edge of my bed trying to get in my body I think. I could not see anything it was all black. So I got scared thinking the something might get me if I don't get back in, and just thought about myself going in my body and then I woke up.. Again I do not know if I had a dream about wanting to astral project.

I remembered this one but not any of my dreams I had last night.
I think i was scared of something so i was trying to get back in..I just thought about this now what if it was my spirit guide?? I never got a look at it but i felt it..

#90    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postkevink, on 12 July 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Ok, how long do you have to be in the sleep paralysis stage for the vibrations to happen? And do your eyes have to be closed for the vibrations?

No your eyes don't have to be closed before you feel the vibrations. You have to be in a state of almost completely falling asleep before feeling them. And then it will just hit ya.

Edited by stevemagegod, 02 November 2012 - 03:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users