Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

The United Nations Wants Your Guns America

gun control un united nations arms trade treaty arms treaty

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#1    MaKaElectric

MaKaElectric

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• "Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fighting it." - HG Wells

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

United Nations Office For Disarmament Affairs
http://www.un.org/di...varms/ArmsTrade

Full Links On YouTube

MaKaElectric On YouTube
http://www.youtube.c...er/MaKaElectric

Owner - U.S. Scancast Nationwide Scanner Feed And Chat Net
http://scancast.webs.com

#2    texaskat

texaskat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• Studebaker Lover

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

Well, they aren't getting mine or my Dad's old worn out 22 squrireal rifle either.  I live in Texas where this sort of talk gets people really stirred up.  Where is spell check?

texaskat

#3    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:31 AM

They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead fingers...  after I buy one of course...

#4    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,410 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:26 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 12 July 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead fingers...  after I buy one of course...

They can have mine.......WHILE THE CLIP'S UNLOADING AND BARREL FIRST!  :w00t:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#5    Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Controlling armed slaves is difficult.  It requires decades of public schooling and constant media brainwashing about "the public good".

If the slaves are disarmed, it's much cheaper to control them, and thus more profitable.

#6    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

Yea that is where my line is drawn for sure.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#7    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

In Australia, for the most part, we don't have guns... and it makes no difference to people's opposition to government policies. I'm trained and proficient in firearms but I prefer not to have one at home; there is no need for it.

#8    Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostObviousman, on 13 July 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

I'm trained and proficient in firearms but I prefer not to have one at home; there is no need for it.

How would you protect your wife and children if a gang of criminals invaded your home?

#9    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,720 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

My computer isn't being video friendly today :( Is this about the UN getting together in 2012 for arms talks? There was a thread a couple years ago talking about it.. http://www.unexplain...6

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

Global gun control? Yes I'm sure that will be in place just days after everyone gets their free flying car.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

In Australia, for the most part, we don't have guns... and it makes no difference to people's opposition to government policies. I'm trained and proficient in firearms but I prefer not to have one at home; there is no need for it.
Well thank God you live in Austraila,You must be very lucky to live in a place where guns are outlawed,I on the other hand Live in America where we are allowed to have them.I will not give them up and I will not allow anyone to take them from me without some fight or death.Too many idiots in the government think we dont need them.Well over here if you have them you are safe if you dont your just a victim in waiting,If they were to outlaw guns then dang I guess Ill just have to become an Outlaw.I too am Highly Trained and Highly Proficient in all firearms but I prefer to have more than one in my house,There IS a NEED for IT.I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEM.

#12    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

Thanks to Port Arthur and Johnny Howard....

Defence of my property is the only reason I would use it. Better to have one and not need it, than need it and not have it right?

#13    Obviousman

Obviousman

• 1,619 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostCharlie Prime, on 13 July 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

How would you protect your wife and children if a gang of criminals invaded your home?

I have a big baseball bat.

#14    Obviousman

Obviousman

• 1,619 posts

Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

View PostWandering, on 14 July 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

Thanks to Port Arthur and Johnny Howard....

Defence of my property is the only reason I would use it. Better to have one and not need it, than need it and not have it right?

No, I disagree. You don't need to "defend" your property with a firearm. You don't need a firearm.

#15    Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostObviousman, on 14 July 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

I have a big baseball bat.

Are you serious, or are you being facetious?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users