Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Grays VS Reptiles?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#91    Dinosaur Jr

Dinosaur Jr

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 15 July 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

Not say anything, because it's stupid to point out the obvious. (Though I just did.)

Obvious to who? What's obvious to one isn't really obvious to the other...

Just for thread's sake, Back to the thread, I think it was Grays VS Reptiles? so who do you think is smarter? or stronger?

#92    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes.

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 15 July 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

Just for thread's sake, Back to the thread, I think it was Grays VS Reptiles? so who do you think is smarter? or stronger?

I think they'd both be about equally smart, though the Reptiles might both be more so.

Also, I realized hwo stupid I probably sounded while I was posting htis as well as arguing about it, but in my defence I'd had a TON of coffee (almost 12 cups o.o) and coffee, as well as tea, makes me very paranoid, and I come up with all kind of crazy shizz when I'm drinking it.
I'm not even joking, I seriously came up with all of that in about half an hour, after drinking a ton of coffee. I don't even completely believe it now, but I still think it's interesting so I'll keep up with it.

If the government was led by Reptiles, they're obviously pretty smart. Psh, even if they don't run the government, the government is still out to get us all. (Flouride in our water (google it!!), Run From the Cure by Rick Thompson (A documentary), etc etc etc.)

"If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes."

#93    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,424 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:48 AM

Opens up the Book "Fifty Shades of Grey " wife says it will help esplane why  there are Aliens, the Females on Earth are so Smart.

This is a Work in Progress!

#94    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 16 July 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

Opens up the Book "Fifty Shades of Grey " wife says it will help esplane why  there are Aliens, the Females on Earth are so Smart.

Fifty shades of grey was originally a fanfiction of my least favorite book- Twilight. For that reason, I will never open those books.

#95    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,617 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 15 July 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

Something that can never be answered,as both entities do not exist.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#96    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 07 August 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

Something that can never be answered,as both entities do not exist.

That's not set in stone, you can't prove they don't, nor can I prove they do, though there is evidence to support aliens all over the world.

#97    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

i like alien stuf O.O

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#98    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,766 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 07 August 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

That's not set in stone, you can't prove they don't, nor can I prove they do, though there is evidence to support aliens all over the world.

Realize my comments are not aimed at you the person but at your comments.  There is plenty of belief that aliens are on Earth but the evidence is sadly lacking.   It seems that few take into account the various factors that must all exist for aliens to have or be visiting the Earth.  Many must, though I don't know for sure, view Aliens finding and reaching Earth as simple as you or I going to the store and that's simply not true.

As far as religions, they were started by humans as a way of explaining what they didn't understand.  Lightning was a god throwing a thunderbolt, storms at sea were an angry god.  We know different now and the more we learn, the less is attributed to the gods.  You indicated you believe Satan was a reptilian.  If the descriptions of Satan are to be believed, he was one of God's most beautiful creations which, if he truly were a reptilian would not be the description that would have been used.  In fact if we look at the descriptions/depictions of the gods of most of the major religions, we find that they usually look like the people from the region that worship(ped) them.  If they were grey's and reptilians you would think the descriptions would indicate that.

My advice is approach everything that you might consider using to back up your theory with a skeptical eye.  If the evidence is lacking, keep it as reference in case evidence does come forward  but only use those things that can be backed up.  Above all else try to avoid using anything on You Tube.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#99    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 2,079 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

the greys are from zeti where are the reptiles from?? it seems the greys are the smarter of the 2 races where the reptiles are stronger

#100    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• 1,199 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Not to throw a wrench in things but where would the Insectoids fit in?  I remember reading account after account of Praying Mantis or Bee type creatures being present with the "Grays" during abductions.  Also, how about the ones called Venusians or Nordic type that looked like humans but taller and usually blond headed with piercing eyes.

#101    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,424 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

Have you seen the Grey`s In Texas ? And most of the Reptiles are very,VERY Deadly ! :alien: :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#102    Apopo

Apopo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

• "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

Your theory seems unbelievable for a few reasons -

The secret government. If they were so secret, why would signs and symbols and all the stuff be shown? You do realise that many of these signs have been debunked or just imagination. Many of these proponents of ancient alien theories have hardly any evidence. I know that many religions refer to reptilian humanoid kind of things as evil and gods bla bla, but these are metaphors. They are more symbolic rather than literary. Ever since ancient times snakes, spiders and some other poisonous creatures have often been depicted as evil or demonic, due to the reason that they are dangerous. People could have symbolised snakes and fearsome crocodiles into a mythological creature, such as reptilians. Example would be griffins. By combining the lion and the eagle, which were thought to be magnificent creatures, a griffin tale was born.

I have not looked at any of these videos or pictures yet, and I will look at it soon. But just because many people have seen stuff like these doesn't make it real. In fact if you have seen something like this you should see a doctor. Some of these sightings can be dismissed as mass hysteria, such as the Mad Gasser of Mattoon.

As for your theory that the Greys are good and they don't fight, take for example some of the more evil and bigoted parts of the Bible, such as mass genocides, and some ridiculous laws that will not conform to the society of today (e.g - slavery.) Now this clearly shows that they find horrendous laws as good. These laws were commanded by 'GOD', and he demanded some pretty insane stuff in the OT. Now this either means that the Greys are not as benevolent as they seem, or they are not real.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#103    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,149 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

Personally, I like Klingons. They have a sense of honour like the Japanese Samurai and a religion like the old Norse gods.

Oh, and there's about as much hard evidence that Klingons exist as we have for these other alien races existing (that being none).

Edited by Lilly, 08 August 2012 - 01:08 PM.
addition

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#104    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

I've stated several times that I was hopped up on coffee- I just remembered the word though. I was DELUSIONAL when I posted this. I'm not afraid to admit that I have delusions like this that fade after a few days. I used to believe I was being stalked by 'them', and 'they' consisted of shadows. That's all they were, I was afraid of shadows because I believed 'they' were part of the shadows.
I'm aware that this- and I- sound crazy and am crazy sometimes.

Also, it bugs me when people say that there is no evidence, because there is. Not hard evidence, but there are things all throughout history that point to aliens, you can deny it but it's everywhere. ANd while I don't believe what I've posted on this thread anymore, everything is possible.

#105    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostApopo, on 08 August 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

Your theory seems unbelievable for a few reasons -

The secret government. If they were so secret, why would signs and symbols and all the stuff be shown? You do realise that many of these signs have been debunked or just imagination. Many of these proponents of ancient alien theories have hardly any evidence. I know that many religions refer to reptilian humanoid kind of things as evil and gods bla bla, but these are metaphors. They are more symbolic rather than literary. Ever since ancient times snakes, spiders and some other poisonous creatures have often been depicted as evil or demonic, due to the reason that they are dangerous. People could have symbolised snakes and fearsome crocodiles into a mythological creature, such as reptilians. Example would be griffins. By combining the lion and the eagle, which were thought to be magnificent creatures, a griffin tale was born.

I have not looked at any of these videos or pictures yet, and I will look at it soon. But just because many people have seen stuff like these doesn't make it real. In fact if you have seen something like this you should see a doctor. Some of these sightings can be dismissed as mass hysteria, such as the Mad Gasser of Mattoon.

As for your theory that the Greys are good and they don't fight, take for example some of the more evil and bigoted parts of the Bible, such as mass genocides, and some ridiculous laws that will not conform to the society of today (e.g - slavery.) Now this clearly shows that they find horrendous laws as good. These laws were commanded by 'GOD', and he demanded some pretty insane stuff in the OT. Now this either means that the Greys are not as benevolent as they seem, or they are not real.

Agreed. :3 I wasn't thinking things through when I posted this, and was dellusional at the time. I realized your last point long after I'd posted it, but I was surprised that no one had pointed that out at the time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users