Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Colour!

ZaraKitty

I found this on a website, saying you can't tell the difference but I can see the one on the right is darker than the left! Am I being arrogant or can someone else see it too?

post-126933-0-86380600-1342162960_thumb.

I also had no idea where to post this, feel free to move me! :)

CRAYONS!!!

The one on the right looks a bit darker / duller to me.

Edited by Angel Left Wing

I found if you move your viewing angle to look at either square directly, the one viewed at an angle appears lighter,,,,but I have old fogey eyes and probably should wear glasses :geek:

I think different people see different shades of colour,depending on your vision ie:- 20/20 etc,macualar degeneration,glaucoma,cateracts,colour blindness, etc all impair sight ,and as you get older your sight becomes a little worse for wear.and yes there is 40 shades of green (Jonny Cash).but the right side one does look a little darker.

The right looks like a stronger colour to me, you know when you mix red and white to make pink but just the faintest bit. i dont know wether i see it as darker or as youve told me there is a difference, my brains showing me there is

Left is darker lol, you need glasses!

Ha ha I dont need glasses I need telescopes.Read a number plate on that car 25yds away ! Wheres the car ? hee hee.
  • Like 1

There are the same to me.

The left image is very slightly washed out by comparison to the right.

the right looks darker....but it might be because i can read the values between the squares

Before even reading your post I could tell that the right is darker. And I'm not even wearing my glasses!

Edit: I wonder if I could still tell the difference if delta e was 3. Or 2.

Edited by Cryptid_Control

The right looks darker to me.

I wonder if the theory they're positing is sound, by the colour swatches aren't actually right, or aren't displaying right?

Yeah, the square on the right looks darker (deeper) to me too. Even just by looking at the thumbnail I can see a difference between the two.

Got to agree. Right is darker. But who cares. Either one would like nice on a lady :)

• Like 2

Thank you! I'm defiantly not being arrogant there is a difference :)

• Like 1

I found this on a website, saying you can't tell the difference but I can see the one on the right is darker than the left! Am I being arrogant or can someone else see it too?

post-126933-0-86380600-1342162960_thumb.

I also had no idea where to post this, feel free to move me! :)

The one on the right isn't darker.......the one on the left is lighter. :whistle:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Left is darker lol, you need glasses!

I'm with you ....... left is definitely darker :D

To me the right is darker, even in the thumbnail before I enlarged.

The one on the right has less yellow than the one on the left. That's what the b means, +b is yellow that slides to -b in blue. L axis slides from white to black, a axis slides from green (-a) to red (+a).

And I gotta say, I have no idea why thinking you can see a difference in colors means you sell your sexual favors.