Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

George Prescott Garnica Bush

OverSword

Are you ready for the Bush dynasty's next offering? George Bush III is 36 years old Navy Vet in Afghanistan, former inner city school teacher, lawyer....The list goes on and on. It's almost as if he were genetically engineered and groomed for office.

http://www.theatlant...ng-hope/259640/

Edited by OverSword

His mother is Mexican. By the laws of Mexico that makes him a Mexican citizen, so in theory he could be president of both countries. I'm sensing the Amero union drawing nigh.

I can't see it either. But I don't know if there is a law against it.

Edited by rashore

Yeah I don't see anyone being elected president of Mexico and the US at the same time.

Did I say at the same time? But don't worry about it corp, after the Noth American Union is formed he can also be the president of Canada.

Edited by OverSword

His mother is Mexican. By the laws of Mexico that makes him a Mexican citizen, so in theory he could be president of both countries. I'm sensing the Amero union drawing nigh.

doubtful because there are problems if you have double nationality and exercise political activities. Both countries are not going to like it.

As to the OP, I thought that back in 1774 there was a rebellion against nobility and royalty... or did I understand that wrong?

Edit: The only case I remember that was unilaterally successful was Petra Kelly of the German Green Party, she had both German and US citizenship, but she only ran for office in Germany.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

doubtful because there are problems if you have double nationality and exercise political activities. Both countries are not going to like it.

As to the OP, I thought that back in 1774 there was a rebellion against nobility and royalty... or did I understand that wrong?

Edit: The only case I remember that was unilaterally successful was Petra Kelly of the German Green Party, she had both German and US citizenship, but she only ran for office in Germany.

I'm sure he would never run for office in Mexico as he was born in the US and served in the US military, I was just being fececious. He does seem to have many political advantages that's for sure.

So you're suggesting that he's the Republican's "Obama" in that he basically ensures a lot f votes automatically from one section of society?