Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What do these pictures mean?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31    SuddenPsychic

SuddenPsychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

When one has never really identified as a doodler and suddenly doodles something that seems significant, it is significant even if only to that person.  And it's posted on a Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena thread, what kinds of answers did you think he was going to get?  What kinds of answers did you think he was looking for?

Doodle heads.  Pssssh....

*giggle*

#32    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

View PostSuddenPsychic, on 19 July 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

When one has never really identified as a doodler and suddenly doodles something that seems significant, it is significant even if only to that person.  And it's posted on a Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena thread, what kinds of answers did you think he was going to get?  What kinds of answers did you think he was looking for?

Doodle heads.  Pssssh....

*giggle*

I dont think it matters what thread title it was posted under. It;s still a doodle.

(giggles too) :)

#33    Princess Tumbleweed

Princess Tumbleweed

Poltergeist

• 2,362 posts

• "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained" Mark Twain

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

Karmakazi answered your question on the first reply.

The Mighty oak was once a little nut that stood its ground

Posted Image

#34    Limeade Lily

Limeade Lily

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• "Be like the bird that feels the branches tumble from beneath her, and yet continues her song, knowing she has wings."

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Well...I can't say I've seen that exact symbol before, but it might help to isolate certain parts of the doodle for examining. For example, overlapping triangles symbolize unity, balance, and existence. The six pointed star often represents the six "directions" of the universe or the six days of Creation. The spiral is considered an ancient symbol of evolution, one of the oldest symbols in existence. It represents the cycle of the seasons, life, growth, and change.

I've never really interpreted things before, but that's what I found by taking a look around on the Internet. I hope I helped in some way, haha. :P

*~Limeadelily~*

"The measure of a person's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Thomas Macaulay

#35    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

Cool thanks :) What about the one that looks like a ship?  I haven't seen anything like it before.

#36    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

It doesn't mean anything. Stop looking for something in nothing. Your life can be exciting without being paranormal. Buy a mountain lion or something.

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#37    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

i guess if one didn't understand any of this, they might think they'd have to "Buy a mountain lion or something" to have some kind of meaning or import in their existance?

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#38    Limeade Lily

Limeade Lily

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• "Be like the bird that feels the branches tumble from beneath her, and yet continues her song, knowing she has wings."

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

View Postkevink, on 23 July 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

Cool thanks :) What about the one that looks like a ship?  I haven't seen anything like it before.

I'm not sure. If I find something, I'll let you know.

*~Limeadelily~*

"The measure of a person's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Thomas Macaulay

#39    Glacknor

Glacknor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

• "Dum Spiro Spero"

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

I used to fill up entire pages of this stuff, all symmetrical too. I only asked questions when the symmetry stopped. If I can find it I’ll scan some in, but don’t hold your breath, probably been gone for years now.

Maybe your subconscious simply using the lines to connect the paths in your brain, like something to focus the flesh (eyes in this case) on. A form of meditation?

#40    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

It's a boredom doodle. I can draw something, too, and go around asking people what it means. Doesn't have to mean anything.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#41    Maxx Airr

Maxx Airr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

Where did you draw this at?

#42    mitramegh

mitramegh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

i strongly feel that this has something to do with the aliens. by the way how did you come across this symbol.  just recently i had read a book "adbuction" by Dolores Cannon in which i remember  the mention of a pendant or a finger ring with the symbol described similar to yours.

#43    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

I just drew it, I got the idea from the first star and thought about making a bigger one and did. Now it seems i cant draw it again :/

Edited by kevink, 30 July 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#44    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

This is kinda strange, because I've been doing something fairly similar, but not drawing free-hand... I use autocad, with my work, and I doodle from time to time when I'm stressed.  I've been creating multi-pointed stars, nested into other stars, sort of like fractals... Platonic solids... Also the flower of life, and other geometric flowers of life (replace the circles with triangles, hexagons, squares, etc.)  Its truly amazing how things just "align" when you use the sacred geometries.  I don't know what they mean, or why I do it, or why I find them so interesting.

If you're a spatial/geometric person, like me, you should check out "Marko Rodin's Vortex Math" on youtube.  (I believe it's linked to the reason I started doing these, is why I recommend)  The gist of his math is that it is the "math of the gods"... it relates to everything that you see.  The way life grows - the golden ratio(fibonacci spiral/vitruvian man), exponential growth, the flow of electricity, music, doppler effect, literally everything "natural".  It's quite long, tho, there are 44 videos and they're 15 or 20mins long, each.  But if it interests you, it's definitely worth a look.

My take on it is that if there's a reason I'm doing it, the meaning will eventually just "click"... if it's just boredom/destressor drawings... that's great too.  Try not to let it bother you.. just go with the flow and be creative!  Creativity is way better than rotting your brain worrying about what so-and-so posted on a social network, or even watching television.

#45    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

Its great what the subconscious mind can create keep drawing then look to see if there is some type of pattern forming, good luck.    :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users