Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

New JFK Assassination Lecture

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#106    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

I have been trying to post Cyril Wecht's evidence to the 1978 Committee but that's like getting blood out of a stone.

Oswald 's shot from the Book Depository could not have done the damage to both men in the limo.

Tonight I watched a docu about what 'happened' to the 1st bullet Oswald fired.

Supposedly this one hit the traffic light in front of the Depository and ricocheted off and hit James Tague while he was standing almost under the overpass.

You know, there must be something in the air around Dealey Plaza that affects bullets...

#107    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostAntilles, on 25 August 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

I have been trying to post Cyril Wecht's evidence to the 1978 Committee but that's like getting blood out of a stone.

Oswald 's shot from the Book Depository could not have done the damage to both men in the limo.

Tonight I watched a docu about what 'happened' to the 1st bullet Oswald fired.

Supposedly this one hit the traffic light in front of the Depository and ricocheted off and hit James Tague while he was standing almost under the overpass.

You know, there must be something in the air around Dealey Plaza that affects bullets...

I have even heard that one bullet went through the sign just as the limo was going by, although some of the frames showing that were "edited" out of the Zapruder film, and the sign with the bullet hole in it was later replaced.  

The Warren Commission could only have one gunman firing three shots from behind, and one of those missed, so it had to account for everything else with just two bullets.  We've seen how well that worked out for them.  LOL

I really don't know how many shots were fired at the same time, but it was more than three and from more than one direction--had to be.

#108    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:46 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 August 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

I have even heard that one bullet went through the sign just as the limo was going by, although some of the frames showing that were "edited" out of the Zapruder film, and the sign with the bullet hole in it was later replaced.  

The Warren Commission could only have one gunman firing three shots from behind, and one of those missed, so it had to account for everything else with just two bullets.  We've seen how well that worked out for them.  LOL

I really don't know how many shots were fired at the same time, but it was more than three and from more than one direction--had to be.

Yep. Agreed.

#109    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

If Oswald's sitting up there in his perch on the 6th floor of the School Book Depository, then why didn't he fire at JFK when he was  coming down Houston St? Direct line of fire.
Why did he wait until the limo had turned onto Elm St and he had to fire through a tree?

#110    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,141 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

It seems to me highly improbable that Oswald fired any shots at all.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#111    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:00 AM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 31 August 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

It seems to me highly improbable that Oswald fired any shots at all.

Br Cornelius

Are you trying to suggest that there was a conspiracy? :tu:

#112    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

A very detailed analysis of Clint Hill's view of and reaction to the shots.

There was a 2nd gunman.

#113    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

Since 1976, we have also known that the rifle found on the 6th Floor of the School Book Depository was a Mauser, not the weapon that Oswald allegedly ordered through the mail.

Roger Craig also found a .45 caliber bullet that hit the sidewalk in front of where JFK's limo was passing, but naturally no more was ever heard of that one.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 09 October 2012 - 04:46 AM.

#114    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

I have to agree , its unlikely that Oswald even fired a shot , even if he did I doubt he would have came close to hitting JFK from the position he was situated .

As Antilles indicated , he had a much better shot straight down Houston ST .....

TiP.

Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. - Indiana Jones .

** Lannisters like to keep it in the family **

#115    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

Then there was the windshield of JFK's limo, which had a bullet hole through it.  This would have been evidence in any real investigation, but it was destroyed.

In addition, all the testimony that described a large exit wound in the back of JFK's head was suppressed for many years.

#116    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

In this video, there are pictures that show a bullet went through the windshield of JFK's limo and perhaps another that hit the dashboard.  None of this evidence was ever examined.

#117    TheLogic

TheLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

In the old video files you see the driver turn around and pull something out of his jacket that resembles a firearm of some sort then as JFK's head snaps back he quickly puts it back in his pocket.

#118    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostTheLogic, on 15 October 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

In the old video files you see the driver turn around and pull something out of his jacket that resembles a firearm of some sort then as JFK's head snaps back he quickly puts it back in his pocket.

William Cooper came up with this theory because of his mistakes when viewing the Zapruder film.

Greer did not shoot JFK.  Roy Kellerman was sitting beside him in the front seat. When JFK  received the fatal head shot, Greer turned around. There is reflection off Kellerman's head which is what Cooper posits as Greer shooting JFK.

Greer did not shoot JFK.

#119    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Was this is picture of Lee Harvey Oswald standing in the doorway of the School Book Depository at the exact time of the assassination?  There has been an argument over whether this was Oswald or another man named Billy Lovelady.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#120    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

During his interrogation, Oswald also told Capt. Will Fritz that he was standing out in front of the building watching the motorcade at the time of the assassination, although this information was also "lost" for quite a while.

http://www.google.co...,r:13,s:0,i:111

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users