Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Helpers Sent To Help Change The World

Clarakore

Has anyone heard about the different types of helpers sent to help change our world? Some call them light workers who have gifts that can help others, they never accept money, there are also indigos, many believe they are to help challenge and change the views of the older ages, there are those who claim that aliens have taken them and taught them with teachers, knowledge they cannot quite remember now but a time of earth changes will come where they will remember and help humanity then, the Bible speaks of dreams and visions that people will have. All this might be true but what is more important is that the same theme is present in each of the above modern myths. They point to something more mundane, more real, more present, and more accessible to us.

Have you had the dreams of earth change? Do you believe as I do that everyone has a gift and if you can just find it you can help others around you with it? These are not priests I speak of meant to lead the people with vast amounts of knowledge they should share with others, no, these are simple helpers I speak of that help in the smallest of ways at times, mostly without mentioning a word.

The most important aspect is that if none of this is true that there is nothing wrong with helping others. If you are in the position to help someone one should regardless of any special talent. It is not special talents I speak of anyways but human talents. Sure there are stories of those with magical lights helping others in times of need and I believe if people need such help it could appear but during most times we are on our own, left to help each other with our own minds and hearts, and this is what I speak of more.

Edited by Lookitisoneofthosepeople

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard of this. Volunteers from other realms who have incarnated on earth to help at this time. It's their presence that helps to raise the vibration and frequency of earth. The indigos are, if I remember correctly, said to be the third wave of volunteers. Though they have not remembered who they are or why they are here, many are now accessing this information.

• Like 1

Who knows?

Maybe one day I'll change the world in a way that no one is currently aware of.

Anyone is potentially able to change the world, we just don't know what the future brings.

I could be this world's version of Neo.

Maybe there will come a time when I will be the one who stands between the salvation of this world and its destruction.

You won't know until it happens.

• Like 1

Who knows?

Maybe one day I'll change the world in a way that no one is currently aware of.

Anyone is potentially able to change the world, we just don't know what the future brings.

I could be this world's version of Neo.

Maybe there will come a time when I will be the one who stands between the salvation of this world and its destruction.

You won't know until it happens.

Lrak, from that first sentence and your status that's in your profile, you sound very full of yourself :w00t:

Lrak, from that first sentence and your status that's in your profile, you sound very full of yourself :w00t:

I'm working towards the "positive thinking" lifestyle, why thank you :cat: