Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Opinions On A Recently Captured EVP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    ParaNonNormal

ParaNonNormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• ~*See The Unseen*~

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

We caught this EVP recently at The Williamsport Cemetery in Williamsport, Pa. We would really like your opinion on what the "whisper" says after one of our investigators asks "Are you the one making me feel sick?" There is a short pause after she asks the question.  I have included the link to the youtube video of it bc it says the .wav file is too large.

#2    Mark is Back

Mark is Back

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

• "When coincidence becomes commonplace, It's not just coincidence anymore."

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Okay, so I hear this "whisper"...

But first I want to break down a few things

1. PLEASE stay out of CEMETERIES!!! - I won't rant again - just don't do it.

2. There is a car in the background - what brand of Audio recorder do you use, which cemetery and where in the cemetery where you. If you were anywhere near Lycoming Creek Rd there is a bridge that passes over a rather turbulent section of the river there itself. The "whisper" could have easily been the sudden acoustic change of the tires running over the bridge there - which would explain the further distant continued sound for a few seconds.

3. Honestly, I don't hear an intelligible word - just the sound.

So from what I hear and from spending many hours listening to cars on audio recorders from some of our favorite locations - well... I'd say it's a safe bet that the sound is a car - but so many factors play a part in it.

-> Either way, glad you didn't state what you thought it said, tis the proper way to present something like this.

"Ghosts" are People too - just because they don't have a body anymore, let's call it Corporeally Challenged, it doesn't mean they don't deserve some respect or that they have to be classified as an entity of either divine evil or divine good. If they were a douche in life, they'll be a douche after life too.

#3    wittyusernamefailed

wittyusernamefailed

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

• "Well, this is gonna be a wipe"

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

So let me get this straight... you're in a open cemetery (seriously why do folks think ghost hang out at cemeteries? When I die I will so be haunting Wrigley Field, maybe then I can see the Cubs finally win the pennant), outdoors, during the summer, and you even think for a moment that you will be able to pick up EVP. I hate to be overly harsh, but just go outside right now and listen for one min. it's cool; I'll wait. Now, did you notice how many sounds there are; be it cars, bug, animals (many of which make sounds on a frequency that you won;t hear but your equipment will, and will register as "sound")  Yes there is a noise, what it is, is impossible to tell. But as any sort of "evidence" it is completely worthless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users