Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Flight 19 in....... Georgia?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    Wildchild41

Wildchild41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

Hey guys I need some help here... I'm a firm believer that flight 19 crashed in Georgia, but I need some facts from you guys...

What I know so far is that 3 radar stations picked up 5 blips. One was the airport in Brunswick, GA, another was a navy ship and I'm not sure what the name of the ship is, and I do not know about the 3rd station. Can someone tell me what station that was? And what the name of the ship was too?

Another thing is that I believe they came to shore around New Synerma Beach, FL. If that's true, what was the last known heading they were travaling?

I believe they flew into one of those time accelerating storms, lost radio contact because it wiped out there 1940's era radios, but kept flying straight and ended up on the Florida/Georgia border in the massive swamp that covers most of Georgia.

If they flew into one of those storms, that would explain why they disappeared from NAS Jacksonville (I think it was that base) RADAR, and would also explain why the 5 dots showed up on different radar stations 6 hours after they should have run out of fuel

Posted Image

#2    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

There has never been any proof  that flight 19 crashed in GA or Fla. Those swamps were searched no signed of any wreckage was found. The flight never made it that far north.  

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,106 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

POPULAR

View PostWildchild41, on 17 July 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

I believe they flew into one of those time accelerating storms,

Oh, yeah, one of those.

Why can't I ever drive into one of those on Monday morning and it suddenly be Friday afternoon?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    Wildchild41

Wildchild41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Look, I can't remember the name I the storm off hand, but if you fly into the start of it it will directly sp

Posted Image

#5    Wildchild41

Wildchild41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

*spit you out the other end. A bunch of famous pilots have flown through them (inside or outside the Bermuda triangle) and will agree on them. (Charles Lindbergh being one of those pilots).

@ wolfknight, it's technically impossible to search through that swamp on foot. They did send a GPR built into an airplane to fly over the entire swamp, but the problem is there were too many hits, and GPR isn't a good way to search for a certain airplane.

And you say that no aircraft wreckage was ever found? Wrong, try again. I have logs from he AAF from 41-49 listing all the airplane crashes in the swamp, and it includes a P-39, P-40, a number of P-51's, a B-25 and a B-29.

And, in regards to that P-40, a group actually recovered what was left of the plane and placed it on display. The plane was 10 feet deep in the mud. I think that's deep enough for someone to completely miss...... Don't you?

Posted Image

#6    Damian Bâthory

Damian Bâthory

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• That is not dead wich can eternally live, when abnormal time comes, even Death may die.
    "Abl Al Ashrad, Necronomicon."

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

These guy's did'nt crash....they are still flying lost in time.
They will reapear in the sky sometime in the future, just like amelia Earheart and her copilot will be found floating in their lifeboat, and let's not forget John Denver who will land someday and say "Geez,zz...what hepened to the old free america, you guy's look Awfull"

No. just kidding around, but the theory that they crashed in a swamp is probably right even if unexplainable by science.
But still sailors said the seen planes crash in the ocean, and others said they seen an explosion in the sky wich was probably the Martin Mariner sent to search for survivors of flight 19.
The most common explanation for why they lost their way, was that the leader of the squadron got ill or his instrument failed and he was unable to find his way and left the command to one of the other pilots, and remember that they were in training so they were not faminliar to long flight over the ocean, and this proved fatal to the whole squadron.
Until the planes are found and indentified, the controverse and the mistery will go on, they thought they found them some years ago but the numbers on the planes did not match, even though if i can recall that they wondered where the planes they found came from, i'd like to know if they eventually identified the planes they found since it was not Flight 19.

You want it clearer..??.....just look in the mirror...

#7    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:15 AM

Interesting, make for some good reading.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#8    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

@WildChild but no sign of flight 19 in the swamp right. The flight didb't that far north. Radar was still in the begining stages in those days. Radar gave off a lot of false hits in those days.
The flight flew into a storm or time warp or just plain ran out of fuel and crashed in the ocean.

#9    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,850 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

Time Warp? lol only a lycan can believe in that

#10    Rob Awesome

Rob Awesome

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

• If we don't have an apocolypse soon I'll have to find work

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

I wonder if satellite imaging could show any kind of environmental "tells" as to any planes being sunk in the swamps (i.e. dead or sick plant life, oil slicks, etc)

The "mean to"s make an unhappy one

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,649 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

View PostWildchild41, on 17 July 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

*spit you out the other end. A bunch of famous pilots have flown through them (inside or outside the Bermuda triangle) and will agree on them. (Charles Lindbergh being one of those pilots).
Is it like those portals on mars that leads to hell?

#12    Wildchild41

Wildchild41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

No, it's not lol... I'll have to read more about the storms, it would make it alot easier to explain

Posted Image

#13    KPoor

KPoor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostWildchild41, on 17 July 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

Hey guys I need some help here... I'm a firm believer that flight 19 crashed in Georgia, but I need some facts from you guys...

What I know so far is that 3 radar stations picked up 5 blips. One was the airport in Brunswick, GA, another was a navy ship and I'm not sure what the name of the ship is, and I do not know about the 3rd station. Can someone tell me what station that was? And what the name of the ship was too?

Another thing is that I believe they came to shore around New Synerma Beach, FL. If that's true, what was the last known heading they were travaling?

I believe they flew into one of those time accelerating storms, lost radio contact because it wiped out there 1940's era radios, but kept flying straight and ended up on the Florida/Georgia border in the massive swamp that covers most of Georgia.

If they flew into one of those storms, that would explain why they disappeared from NAS Jacksonville (I think it was that base) RADAR, and would also explain why the 5 dots showed up on different radar stations 6 hours after they should have run out of fuel

You may want to revisit that part about "massive swamp that covers most of Georgia". Check a map. The Okeefenokee Swamp covers a good bit of south Georgia and northern Florida, but does not NEARLY cover "most" of Georgia. It's big, but not that big.

#14    rodentraiser

rodentraiser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

• "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

from Wrong Planet Forums

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

There was a airliner that went missing about 20 miles out of Miami, I think it was, a couple decades ago. They just disappeared from radar and then 10 minutes later, reappeared in the same place on the radar scope. When the flight was boarded by airport security, it was found that all the watches the passengers were wearing were ten minutes behind Miami time. Maybe your Flt 19 disappeared like that, but never made it back to our time. Just sayin'.

There's a lot of neat stories about planes and the paranormal, but if you really want an answer to your question, you might want to get on airliners.net and ask them. Beware though - this is a forum of hard headed, common sense pilots and the like. When they hear hoofbeats, they don't go looking for zebras very often and won't take kindly to those who do.

Posted Image

I’m sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil. And almost always the lesser of two evils is our only choice.

We have been voting for the lesser of two evils for decade upon decade and look where it’s gotten us.     Coleman Luck

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,106 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

View Postrodentraiser, on 08 September 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

There was a airliner that went missing about 20 miles out of Miami, I think it was, a couple decades ago. They just disappeared from radar and then 10 minutes later, reappeared in the same place on the radar scope. When the flight was boarded by airport security, it was found that all the watches the passengers were wearing were ten minutes behind Miami time. Maybe your Flt 19 disappeared like that, but never made it back to our time. Just sayin'.

There's a lot of neat stories about planes and the paranormal, but if you really want an answer to your question, you might want to get on airliners.net and ask them. Beware though - this is a forum of hard headed, common sense pilots and the like. When they hear hoofbeats, they don't go looking for zebras very often and won't take kindly to those who do.

Unless you can post some good evidence to support it, what little I've found on the National Airlines story indicates that it's nothing more than an urban legend.  There doesn't seem to be anything much on the internet about it and certainly nothing that provides any specifics - flight number, names, exact date, etc.  The story also seems to have been reborn in 2001 with a woman claiming that she was on a National Airlines flight between Las Vegas and Dallas and experienced missing time (urban legend red flag).

There's only one problem - National Airlines was bought by Pan Am in 1980 and ceased operation.  There is an unrelated National Airlines cargo and charter service in operation today, but they only started carrying passengers in 2011 - missing time indeed.

Here's the link to that story:  http://www.rense.com/general66/miss.htm

This seems to be the general consensus on the National story:  http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/1088847/

This story seems to have gotten its origins in a Bermuda Triangle article and book written by Ivan Sanderson.  He's notorious for unsourced stories such as this.

Edited by Rafterman, 10 September 2013 - 02:19 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users