Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

I can't feel the vibrations

astral projection

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostBedeekin, on 31 July 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

You won't feel the vibrations your looking for unless you have a nap prior to attempting induction. If you just simply lay down and attempt it without a nap you are just recreating the same circumstances that happens to a lot of people who have insomnia.

If it was possible to just lie down and do this anytime.. most people would be having conscious OOBEs.

Narcoleptics suffer from these 'vibrations' in the form of RISP (recurrent isolated sleep paralysis) because they have sporadic inadvertent and involuntary naps.

I have been using this 'having a nap prior to going to bed' method for 26 years and it works for the majority of people.

Someone posted my method on here...

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=183616

Please have a read.

I don't feel this is correct.  I'm not trying to argue, just simply say, this isn't the case for me.  I can induce vibrations, pretty much, on command, I just didn't realize what I was doing.  It scared me the first time becuase I was astonished at what I was experiencing.  Only in the passed few days, have understood what I'm doing.  Since the first time, up until a few days ago, I incorporated this into my meditation practice on occasion, but never took it to the extreme of what I experienced the first time(i was afraid of it, because it was something brand new, really intense, and very foreign to me).  I can be rested, tired, and anything in between, and still induce them, as long as I'm calm, and open-minded.  If I'm a little stressed, it's harder to raise them, but as I sit and become more calm, can raise them.

#17    Wolverathe

Wolverathe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

You like vibration but you can't feel it .... I don't like it but I frequently have it and it freaked me out every time it happened , I just wished for it to stop right away .... =.,=

Don't expect it too much , try to rest your body into sleep but not your mind , try to "connect" to somebody while you're still as sleeping . That's what I accidentally did and it turned out to be sleep paralysis , that time was also my first time and i was so afraid , couldnt sleep for a couple of nights haha

good luck :D

#18    Saiya-jin

Saiya-jin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i just wanted to say thanks to all who replayed!
Well, i still haven't manage how to get vibrations :no:  Actually i have no idea how vibrations feel like.. To be honest sometimes i get some strange feelings but i don't know if they are actually "vibrations".  It's like something is tickling me. Sometimes i feel waves of heat going from my face to my legs.. I don't know if they are signs of a successfull AP or just something "normal". Anyway these feelings don't last so long.. I feel them only for a few seconds
somebody tell me how do vibrations actually feel like? Can you describe them? So i'll be sure.
Oh and sorry for my bad english (EN is not my native language)

Edited by Saiya-jin, 29 August 2012 - 02:16 AM.

Posted Image

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,714 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

View PostSaiya-jin, on 29 August 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i just wanted to say thanks to all who replayed!
Well, i still haven't manage how to get vibrations :no:  Actually i have no idea how vibrations feel like.. To be honest sometimes i get some strange feelings but i don't know if they are actually "vibrations".  It's like something is tickling me. Sometimes i feel waves of heat going from my face to my legs.. I don't know if they are signs of a successfull AP or just something "normal". Anyway these feelings don't last so long.. I feel them only for a few seconds
somebody tell me how do vibrations actually feel like? Can you describe them? So i'll be sure.
Oh and sorry for my bad english (EN is not my native language)
They feel almost like a mild electric shock... Not painfully, but usually in one part of the body. Or all over. I usually feel them in my heart chakra now, but they used to start in my legs.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,716 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

it could be that you're one of those people who literally have a negative psychic potential, you're "anti-psychic" basically, so you can no more astraly project then you can get a successful fortune told.

#21    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,714 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 August 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

it could be that you're one of those people who literally have a negative psychic potential, you're "anti-psychic" basically, so you can no more astraly project then you can get a successful fortune told.
I don't believe this. Some people just take longer than others like anything else. Some even years.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

Also tagged with astral projection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users