Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus and the pole shift

nostradamus pole shift roberto solarion great pyramid lake baikal

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    leowh

leowh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

The Great Pyramid of Giza is located 60° south of the North Pole and 30° north of the equator.  In Robertino Solàrion’s 2004 book ‘Planet X Nibiru:  Slow-Motion Doomsday’ he utilises the Great Pyramid of Giza as a pivot point and theorises that in the next pole shift the Great Pyramid of Giza will remain 60° south of the new North Pole and 30° north of the new equator.  After the publication of his book he subsequently revised his theory in his articles ‘The Polar Pivotal Axis’ and ‘North & South Polar Axial Zones’ located on his website.

“Thus, the next North Pole should be located more in the vicinity of Lake Baikal in Siberia, rather than slightly south of the Mongolia-China border.  Likewise, the next South Pole should be located more southerly off the Chilean coast of Patagonia, rather than this more central Chilean location.”

http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/polarpivot.html

http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/polarzones.html

Draw a Great Circle radius with a distance of 23.5° around Lake Baikal in Russia, near the border with Mongolia, to represent the Arctic Circle.  All of Asian Russia from the Ural Mountains in the West, to the Laptev Sea in the North, to the Sea of Okhotsk in the East, falls within this Arctic Circle.  To the South, four-fifth of the northern part of China falls within this Arctic Circle.

Nostradamus’s Century 6, Quatrain 21
Quant ceux du polle arctic unis ensemble,
Et Orient grand effrayeur & craints:
Esleu nouveau, soustenu le grand tremble,
Rodes, Bisence de sang Barbare teincte.
When those of the arctic pole are united together,
Great terror and fear in the East:
Newly elected, the great trembling supported,
Rhodes, Byzantium stained with Barbarian blood.

If the North Pole shifts to the Lake Baikal region then China and Russia will become the countries of the ‘arctic pole.’  This is my own interpretation of this quatrain.  Did Nostradamus visualise the new location of the North Pole ‘in the East’ post-21 December 2012?

#2    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

Nostradamus was nothing but a charlatain of his time. His "writings" have been interpreted so many different ways over the years I could probably find a quatrain that would forcast my next fart. Anyone that puts any faith into his works as fortune telling is a bit off in my opinion.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostGrey14, on 19 July 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

Nostradamus was nothing but a charlatain of his time. His "writings" have been interpreted so many different ways over the years I could probably find a quatrain that would forcast my next fart. Anyone that puts any faith into his works as fortune telling is a bit off in my opinion.
Boom. ;)

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

View Postleowh, on 19 July 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

The Great Pyramid of Giza is located 60° south of the North Pole and 30° north of the equator.  In Robertino Solàrion’s 2004 book ‘Planet X Nibiru:  Slow-Motion Doomsday’ he utilises the Great Pyramid of Giza as a pivot point and theorises that in the next pole shift the Great Pyramid of Giza will remain 60° south of the new North Pole and 30° north of the new equator.  After the publication of his book he subsequently revised his theory in his articles ‘The Polar Pivotal Axis’ and ‘North & South Polar Axial Zones’ located on his website.

“Thus, the next North Pole should be located more in the vicinity of Lake Baikal in Siberia, rather than slightly south of the Mongolia-China border.  Likewise, the next South Pole should be located more southerly off the Chilean coast of Patagonia, rather than this more central Chilean location.”

Draw a Great Circle radius with a distance of 23.5° around Lake Baikal in Russia, near the border with Mongolia, to represent the Arctic Circle.  All of Asian Russia from the Ural Mountains in the West, to the Laptev Sea in the North, to the Sea of Okhotsk in the East, falls within this Arctic Circle.  To the South, four-fifth of the northern part of China falls within this Arctic Circle.

If the North Pole shifts to the Lake Baikal region then China and Russia will become the countries of the ‘arctic pole.’  This is my own interpretation of this quatrain.  Did Nostradamus visualise the new location of the North Pole ‘in the East’ post-21 December 2012?

WELCOME  aboard leowh ,  :)    ...  i don't know much about Nostradamus , i just wanted to say that when we talk about poles,  there are two sets.    The ones that mark the top and bottom of earth's tilted axis, which are believed to be fixed in their positions,  and the Magnetic poles which slowly wander about and are, i think, occasionally  capable of reversing polarity ?  The Scenario you describe has the magnetic poles relatively close to their current  positions , so  would  that be considered a pole "shift" ?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#5    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

As soon as i saw this

"In Robertino Solàrion’s 2004 book ‘Planet X Nibiru: Slow-Motion Doomsday’ "

I lost faith, not to take away from any valid point that may be present.
is there a link to buy the book?

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#6    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

Nibiru huh..

#7    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

the Great Pyramid of Giza as a pivot point and theorises that in the next pole shift the Great Pyramid of Giza will remain 60° south of the new North Pole and 30° north of the new equator.

Literally meaningless. The magnetic poles have nothing to do with the equator.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#8    leowh

leowh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostSuper-Fly, on 20 July 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

As soon as i saw this

"In Robertino Solàrion’s 2004 book ‘Planet X Nibiru: Slow-Motion Doomsday’ "

I lost faith, not to take away from any valid point that may be present.
is there a link to buy the book?

Thanks,

http://www.slowmotio....com/index.html

#9    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

The Asylum!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

View Postleowh, on 20 July 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Thanks, for the link.

Think ill buy harry potter next, fantasy all the same.

cheers,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#10    Sunne

Sunne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

Grey14

Thankfully it's only your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion and the opinion of many people in the world is totally different. I think that Nostradamus was the greatest seer of all times. As regards the year 2012 he foretold the resetting of a man's memory:
http://www.andrzejst...sciousness.html
He foretold long sparks running from the Sun: http://www.andrzejst...om-the-Sun.html
He also foretold the coming of “one male” in Nostradamus Vatinicia Code.

#11    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostSunne, on 24 July 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

Grey14

Thankfully it's only your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion and the opinion of many people in the world is totally different. I think that Nostradamus was the greatest seer of all times. As regards the year 2012 he foretold the resetting of a man's memory:
http://www.andrzejst...sciousness.html
He foretold long sparks running from the Sun: http://www.andrzejst...om-the-Sun.html
He also foretold the coming of “one male” in Nostradamus Vatinicia Code.

Wow just Wow

Posted Image

#12    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

The Asylum!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

LOL.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#13    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,949 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

The poles have shifted before.. it can happen again.

#14    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

View PostNikkiAidyn, on 24 July 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

The poles have shifted before.. it can happen again.

thats true. And the poles will shift again. It is a cycle that the earth goes through. However that change happens over the course of thousands if not tens of thousands of years. It just doesnt happen overnight. And when it does shift there is no evidence that it will cause castotrophic effects.

http://en.wikipedia....gnetic_reversal

#15    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

couldn't really see anything linking it with pole shifts ..other than 'trembling'
..the barbarian reference [to me] just suggests something political? (and nasty by the sounds of all that blood)

what was with all that other info..?

..is this the same nostradamus who used the rosehips to combat the effects of the plague? ..or has that been poo-pooed now?

sandimashighschoolfootballteamrules!

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users