Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus and the pole shift

nostradamus pole shift roberto solarion great pyramid lake baikal

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,590 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

View Postunit, on 25 July 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

couldn't really see anything linking it with pole shifts ..other than 'trembling'
..the barbarian reference [to me] just suggests something political? (and nasty by the sounds of all that blood)

what was with all that other info..?

..is this the same nostradamus who used the rosehips to combat the effects of the plague? ..or has that been poo-pooed now?

sandimashighschoolfootballteamrules!
Wasn't the rosehips used more to combat the smell of the plague.

#32    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

View PostSunne, on 24 July 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

Grey14

Thankfully it's only your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion and the opinion of many people in the world is totally different. I think that Nostradamus was the greatest seer of all times. As regards the year 2012 he foretold the resetting of a man's memory:
http://www.andrzejst...sciousness.html
He foretold long sparks running from the Sun: http://www.andrzejst...om-the-Sun.html
He also foretold the coming of “one male” in Nostradamus Vatinicia Code.

No, all that is based on nothing but wishful interpretations.

Both the Germans and the English (WWII) used Nostradamus' quatrains to predict the outcome of a/the battle.

Edited by Abramelin, 23 August 2012 - 10:34 PM.

#33    Sunne

Sunne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Abramelin,

No, all that is based on nothing but wishful interpretations.
Both the Germans and the English (WWII) used Nostradamus' quatrains to predict the outcome of a/the battle.
Indeed, many people are the authors of "wishful interpretations".
However, there is today living on Earth "one male" - the coming of whom was foretold by Nostradamus in Nostradamus Vatinicia Code - who has a full and sole right not only to explain to the people the quatrains of Nostradamus but also to read the Apocalypse. His knowledge is unique and no man ever will have such a knowledge as He has.

#34    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostSunne, on 24 August 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

Abramelin,

However, there is today living on Earth "one male" - the coming of whom was foretold by Nostradamus in Nostradamus Vatinicia Code - who has a full and sole right not only to explain to the people the quatrains of Nostradamus but also to read the Apocalypse. His knowledge is unique and no man ever will have such a knowledge as He has.

I read that link, http://www.andrzejst...om-the-Sun.html

And he made that 'prediction' based on his interpretation of Nostradamus' quatrain in 2012.

That is not predicting. He should have done that in 1996 or something.

#35    Sunne

Sunne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

Abramelin,

I read that link, http://www.andrzejst...om-the-Sun.html

And he made that 'prediction' based on his interpretation of Nostradamus' quatrain in 2012.

That is not predicting. He should have done that in 1996 or something.

You are contradicting yourself: first you are saying that:"he made that 'prediction'" than you are saying:"That is not predicting".
Andrzej Struski is not making any "prediction" in His article but He is explaining the quatrain of Nostradamus to the people.It is Nostradamus who foretells certain events in his quatrains but only the one who has adequate knowledge can decode - read his quatrains in a proper way.

What do you mean by:"He should have done that in 1996 or something."?

#36    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostSunne, on 24 August 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

Abramelin,

You are contradicting yourself: first you are saying that:"he made that 'prediction'" than you are saying:"That is not predicting".
Andrzej Struski is not making any "prediction" in His article but He is explaining the quatrain of Nostradamus to the people.It is Nostradamus who foretells certain events in his quatrains but only the one who has adequate knowledge can decode - read his quatrains in a proper way.

What do you mean by:"He should have done that in 1996 or something."?

I put the word prediction between quotation marks because it was not a prediction, it was just a repeat of what he learned from scientists.

And that's why I said: if he had said it in 1996, then it would have been a prediction. But now he uses his twist of scientific finds from 2012.

#37    Sunne

Sunne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

Abramelin,

I put the word prediction between quotation marks because it was not a prediction, it was just a repeat of what he learned from scientists.

And that's why I said: if he had said it in 1996, then it would have been a prediction. But now he uses his twist of scientific finds from 2012.
That's still the word "prediction" by means of which you wanted to define His explanation and your words:"if he had said it in 1996, then it would have been a prediction" indicate this but as I have already said:"Andrzej Struski is not making any "prediction" in His article but He is explaining the quatrain of Nostradamus to the people.It is Nostradamus who foretells certain events in his quatrains but only the one who has adequate knowledge can decode - read his quatrains in a proper way." Andrzej Struski's knowledge is unique - no man ever will have such a knowledge as He has. He is not repeating anything "learned from scientists"- all His articles are the result of His own knowledge.

#38    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,734 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Please enlighten me on where this thread is heading, it started out with the Pyramid of Giza, Nostradamus ,and after 30 posts on various theories of how the Poles may shift we end up with some crackpot (not the poster)spouting on about Zeta Reticuli,seems to be total Bull dust to me.But  there is one thing for sure and thats ,none of us will be witness to this event if /when it happens.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#39    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

View Postleowh, on 08 August 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

....... even back then there was a group of esoteric-thinking freemasons who took the pole shift seriously.

They are commonly referred to as nutjobs.

#40    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

View PostSunne, on 26 August 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

Abramelin,

That's still the word "prediction" by means of which you wanted to define His explanation and your words:"if he had said it in 1996, then it would have been a prediction" indicate this but as I have already said:"Andrzej Struski is not making any "prediction" in His article but He is explaining the quatrain of Nostradamus to the people.It is Nostradamus who foretells certain events in his quatrains but only the one who has adequate knowledge can decode - read his quatrains in a proper way." Andrzej Struski's knowledge is unique - no man ever will have such a knowledge as He has. He is not repeating anything "learned from scientists"- all His articles are the result of His own knowledge.

He is explaining Nostradamus' quatrains to create his very own prediction. But he uses what he (apparently did not) understood of solar flares, of which the first one showed up in jan/feb 2012:

http://www.telegraph...even-years.html

I am not impressed.

#41    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

View PostSunne, on 24 August 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

Abramelin,

Interesting thing about the Nostradamus Vatinicia Code is that the only connection to Nostradamus was the use of his name.  It was published 63 years after he died and there is no evidence to connect him to the work in any way.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#42    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostSunne, on 24 July 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

Grey14

Thankfully it's only your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion and the opinion of many people in the world is totally different. I think that Nostradamus was the greatest seer of all times. As regards the year 2012 he foretold the resetting of a man's memory:
http://www.andrzejst...sciousness.html
He foretold long sparks running from the Sun: http://www.andrzejst...om-the-Sun.html
He also foretold the coming of “one male” in Nostradamus Vatinicia Code.

In your first link Andrzej has this:

Century VII “quatrain 66”

“Comets without a tail, will fill the sky, circling in silence, Big panic, offering rejected, A comet with a tail, Shoots among the bees, dies, And the leaders helpless. Nobody will recognise the signs on the sand.”

Big shining spheres, are voicelessly circling above the earth. The people in panic, prayers and sorcery did not help at all. The burning hot matter running from the Sun goes out in the air, among many flare-ups. All technical activities are ineffective. The memory is resetted, those who survive will not be able to understand writing.

The problem with that is century 7 only has 42 quatrains.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#43    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Bugger my bad I miss read the topic I thought it said pole dancing I need new glasses lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users