Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unknown scratches

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostChagidiel, on 08 August 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

Whenever I check myself I got scratches, bruises and even small scars I can't recall getting. But it happens. You are more or less mobile whole day and that's when small injuries happen. You even move more than you realize when you are asleep.

And doesn't demons have better things to do than occasionally totally randomly scratch people all over the world?

Also just say it was something supernatural how could someone identify it as a demon?

#17    21stcenturyafb

21stcenturyafb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

Yeah I've said in a previous thread that I have had and don't want anything to do with demons, real or not. But it does strike me that if they are as evil as folks say
they would do a lot more than scratch someone's back through a recliner. Sometimes you can scratch or bruise yourself throughout the day and not notice until later. What of the chair? Do you have a photo of it? Any possible raised sections in the cushioning or pointed edges that might cause a couple of scratches? Photograph of the scratches?

#18    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

View Post21stcenturyafb, on 08 August 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Yeah I've said in a previous thread that I have had and don't want anything to do with demons, real or not. But it does strike me that if they are as evil as folks say
they would do a lot more than scratch someone's back through a recliner. Sometimes you can scratch or bruise yourself throughout the day and not notice until later. What of the chair? Do you have a photo of it? Any possible raised sections in the cushioning or pointed edges that might cause a couple of scratches? Photograph of the scratches?

He won't return to answer you're questions .

#19    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,935 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

Welcome to UM jlhughes,

I really think you picked up these scratches in the real world, if it was a Demonic attack it seems a bit lame to me. The Demons that create havoc and bring evil to the world!!!
All they do is leave 3 scratches on your back?

I hope you get to the bottom of this, and you will improve your chances of doing so by investigating real life possibilities rather than the paranormal.

Looking forward to your final findings on this subject and further posts on UM :)

Edited by Junior Chubb, 08 August 2012 - 10:21 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#20    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Either you got ghosts/paranormal visitations or you need to stop having kinky sex with the recliner. :yes:

#21    21stcenturyafb

21stcenturyafb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Apologies in previous post I meant to say *have never had

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users