Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The funniest signs you have seen

Harlequin Dreamer

Oh, Boy!!! LOL, that is too funny!

Do you ever wonder that if the sign realy means what it says and your tempted to ring that bell just to see. lol

• 2 weeks later...

201010-w-funnysigns-lava.jpg?1286834370

Must be for four wheel drives only lol.

• Like 1

suspicious%20airquotes%20ring%20bell%20for%20meat%20service%20quotation%20marks.jpg

Why is that part in quotes? What really happens when you ring the bell?!

Either some working-girl comes out to give some "meat service", or Leatherface comes out, chainsaw revving, for some "meat service".

• 3 weeks later...

If you drive through the Arizona desert you'll come across 2 signs. One of them is at the end of a small inbred town where no one finishes building their houses to avoid taxes. It's a simple arrow with a question mark sign pointing to a dirt road that goes off into the distance.

The other is a series of signs in the of the desert that all say "Scary Larry".

• Like 1

If you drive through the Arizona desert you'll come across 2 signs. One of them is at the end of a small inbred town where no one finishes building their houses to avoid taxes. It's a simple arrow with a question mark sign pointing to a dirt road that goes off into the distance.

The other is a series of signs in the of the desert that all say "Scary Larry".

Ahh, the next filming-site for Wrong Turn 6: Arizona Nightmares I presume ;)

Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich.

I wouldn't wanna drive down that road any time soon, let alone live there. :)

Shades of Death Road (in Warren County, N.J.) doesn't sound like much fun either. :no:

shades_of_death_rd_v2_100010058_s.jpg

Edited by little_dreamer
  • Like 2

Shades of Death Road (in Warren County, N.J.) doesn't sound like much fun either. :no:

shades_of_death_rd_v2_100010058_s.jpg

I guess those who named that street didn't want any visitors, or any new neighbours.

It always gives me a chuckle when I drive past this place....

3060644_15cd0f38.jpg

It's a golf course for 12 year old girls. :w00t:

• Like 1

Donuts.jpg
  • Like 2

There's a village near me called 'Muff', right?

In this village there is a diving club called the 'Muff Divers Club' and a liquor store called 'Muff Liquors'. You'd need to know what muff means to get that obviously.

The local gay bar in my town had it's front entrance damaged in an IRA bomb attack on the Police station across from it. The sign at the front of the bar said "Door's damaged; Enter through the rear"...I laughed my ass off when I saw it. I saw what they did there.

• Like 2

There's a village near me called 'Muff', right?

In this village there is a diving club called the 'Muff Divers Club' and a liquor store called 'Muff Liquors'. You'd need to know what muff means to get that obviously.

The local gay bar in my town had it's front entrance damaged in an IRA bomb attack on the Police station across from it. The sign at the front of the bar said "Door's damaged; Enter through the rear"...I laughed my ass off when I saw it. I saw what they did there.

How many people put thier hand to trim the hedges in muff. lol :w00t:

Muff. lol :tu:

Edited by CRIPTIC CHAMELEON