Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Wig Suggestions :-)

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:38 AM

You are a fantastic friend, so proud of you!

#62    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,594 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

View Postsarah snow, on 09 March 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

No way- at the final hour she overruled me and would not let me have a really shortcut as I wanted. I almost forgot myself and had a full-on tantrum but then realisation hit that:

A. She'd just cuff me round the head  if I did, and tell me to get a grip my hair is shorter than ever before and that's enough

B. I have no right to be peed off about anything, so refer to Option A

Her heart is fine,went for scan together recentlyat central place so we had to be up at 6am.....bless her, as it was my day off work she tried to say she could drive herself.

Uhhh....after they pump radioactive matter into you??.....YEAHHH,like I'm letting you drive yourself to that mullarkey :no:

She's great and I'm proud of her......but then, she always was indestructable xxxxxxx

I'm just arranging my next charity sea swim and my first 12 mile sea swim was going on last year, when she was diagnosed and was proper poorly and now she's doing fine but still has 5 months treatment to go, but she's defying people who never knew her,Doctor Sparkly Shoes's Trainee reports she never met a patient as positive and recovery has been helped by this attitude. She's out of the woods before that wolf has a chance to growl......we GRRRRRowl louder!!!!

That's Bird xxx :clap: :clap: xxx

View Postsarah snow, on 09 March 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

No way- at the final hour she overruled me and would not let me have a really shortcut as I wanted. I almost forgot myself and had a full-on tantrum but then realisation hit that:

A. She'd just cuff me round the head  if I did, and tell me to get a grip my hair is shorter than ever before and that's enough

B. I have no right to be peed off about anything, so refer to Option A

Her heart is fine,went for scan together recentlyat central place so we had to be up at 6am.....bless her, as it was my day off work she tried to say she could drive herself.

Uhhh....after they pump radioactive matter into you??.....YEAHHH,like I'm letting you drive yourself to that mullarkey :no:

She's great and I'm proud of her......but then, she always was indestructable xxxxxxx

I'm just arranging my next charity sea swim and my first 12 mile sea swim was going on last year, when she was diagnosed and was proper poorly and now she's doing fine but still has 5 months treatment to go, but she's defying people who never knew her,Doctor Sparkly Shoes's Trainee reports she never met a patient as positive and recovery has been helped by this attitude. She's out of the woods before that wolf has a chance to growl......we GRRRRRowl louder!!!!

That's Bird xxx :clap: :clap: xxx
sarah, you obviously love her with such a zest. I hope you have some-one that is there just to support you.

Posted Image

#63    sarah snow

sarah snow

Jam Jar Skater

• 3,943 posts

• Things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, we have to learn. People we can't live without, we have to let go.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostMistydawn, on 10 March 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

sarah, you obviously love her with such a zest. I hope you have some-one that is there just to support you.

Bless your socks xx I have Mum who's rational most of the time :tsu:  and Dad's still compus mentus and we're off on a steam train weekend soon so honestly darling girl, it's all good I promise xx

Bought a big pile of logs for Mothers Day delivered yesterday.

Present from the dog, LOL,otherwise someone's spending too much money on silly treats :whistle:

I've got tickets to see Simple Minds and (VERY excited about them!)  and a local band who are exceptional IMHO 'Show Of Hands'.

All is good I promise xxxxx

And I love you for caring xxxx :-* Heart of gold  xx

Edited by sarah snow, 11 March 2013 - 01:43 AM.

A stumbling block is merely a stepping stone you tripped over

#64    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,594 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

View Postsarah snow, on 11 March 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

Bless your socks xx I have Mum who's rational most of the time :tsu:  and Dad's still compus mentus and we're off on a steam train weekend soon so honestly darling girl, it's all good I promise xx

Bought a big pile of logs for Mothers Day delivered yesterday.

Present from the dog, LOL,otherwise someone's spending too much money on silly treats :whistle:

I've got tickets to see Simple Minds and (VERY excited about them!)  and a local band who are exceptional IMHO 'Show Of Hands'.

All is good I promise xxxxx

And I love you for caring xxxx :-* Heart of gold  xx

I wish I had your stamina and heart too, if friends were gold you'd be worth a mint!

Posted Image

#65    sarah snow

sarah snow

Jam Jar Skater

• 3,943 posts

• Things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, we have to learn. People we can't live without, we have to let go.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostMistydawn, on 15 March 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

I wish I had your stamina and heart too, if friends were gold you'd be worth a mint!

It's what you do for your mate, but I am in a place where I had the opportunity to be there for her 100%. I never had children and so I still have a relatively selfish lifestyle although this week she has gently bollocked me for working too hard. But laughed at the hypocrisy, love her made me larf. So I love ya Misty Dawn but if yopu keep putting out these perfect vibes they'll snatch me from the street for illegal cloning LOL :blush:  Then it will be like the atom to me simple brain and a memorable episode of Friends- seems like a good idea to investigate, but then a whole bunch of crap may come out  :P

Simple Minds were AMAZING!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

#66    sarah snow

sarah snow

Jam Jar Skater

• 3,943 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

Lynda had a BIG shock tonight. She is back at work and she it trying to tell me to slow down.....LOL

We just make each other laugh, trying to preach and then it's....REALLY??!!! HOW MANY HOURS HAVE YOU WORKED SINCE WE SPOKE?? xxx

I called her up at tea time today as I had found out  SIMPLE MINDS are still touring, and she's finishing her chemo and YAY!!!!

WE HAVE TICKETS NOVEMBER!!!!!!

We're taking a couple of days and having A BREAK and she will be chemo free and alive and I feel like crying because I am soooooo happy

There was an added bonus, that even I didn't anticipate (apologies to non British Non 80s enthusiasts)

ULTRAVOX are Support Band!!!

Bird x 2 ARE OFF TO CITY LOCATION :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#67    sarah snow

sarah snow

Jam Jar Skater

• 3,943 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

Ultravox play good even now, I see and if we can sort a trip to London in (Flower's back to being a workaholic LOL but on call weekends, SHE says *Yeah yeah yeah) I am not going to bollock her because she is here....I nearly lost her xxxxxxxxxx

She's so chuffed about Ultravox!!!

Edited by sarah snow, 18 June 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#68    sarah snow

sarah snow

Jam Jar Skater

• 3,943 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

WEEKEND BREAK FOR THE BIRDS!!!!!!!

I know it's not for ages, but for me, my Birdie is here, I love her to bits and we make plans for us Besties xxxx

Seen her suffer...... that's not good but she knows in the bad times I was there 24/7 xxx

She was an effing nightmare when she's getting a bit better LOL, perfectionist, and that's not my gig. One day you're picking sweet peas off the plant as that's all that can be consumed, the next you're........*private* and nothing will change my love for my friend

She's my compass. If I F-Up, she's always there xxx

I am a nightmare, I am so sensitive about stuff. She makes me realise that having balls in business is not wrong. Just tough.

That's Us xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users