Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Large Flat Black Triangle UFO New Orleans

ufo triangle hovering organge lights huge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#166    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 24 July 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

Right! That's why I asked "... is there a reason someone should get serious about asking you questions?" The answer is clearly "No!".

And your "UFO" was just a plasma or dust cloud or something.  I've heard you say things like that about it, which means it was of no real importance.  I have never said that about the one I saw, which is to say I don't believe it was some natural phenomenon.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 24 July 2012 - 11:44 AM.

#167    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,763 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 24 July 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

And your "UFO" was just a plasma or dust cloud or something.  I've heard you say things like that about it, which means it was of no real importance.  I have never said that about the one I saw, which is to say I don't believe it was some natural phenomenon.

I NEVER said that about my own UFO. I've said I don't know for sure. I've said it was more amazing than anything else I've ever seen or witnessed or read about in my LIFE!

What I don't go around saying is that I "know" it was "Alienz"!

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#168    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,384 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

This thread has been nothing but a train wreck thanks to the amount of bickering over the last few pages, enough is enough.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users