Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

[Merged]Food 4 thought/Batman Murders Covert

batman murders covert op

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1    TheCelt

TheCelt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Just wondering if any of you are following what happened in CO. It's strange to me the majority of Americans have no idea what is going to take place at the UN vote next week and all the sudden some guy lights up a movie theatre... Reminds me of the pokidotted dress in the sir han sir han thing.. This dude gets a phone call lights up 70+ people and now we have celebrities on our propaganda machines advocating patriot act ammendments to control the 2nd ammendment... What are your thoughts?

Celt

[edited for spelling]

Edited by TheCelt, 21 July 2012 - 11:31 PM.

#2    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

Seems too perfect, and the UN on control laws.
Shame how it went about.

Like to see how this plays out.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,

Edited by Super-Fly, 21 July 2012 - 11:33 PM.

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#3    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

What? You guys think this kid, Phi Betta Kappa, med school student....lit up a movie theatre, WAITED TO BE CAUGHT...to further a political agenda? Because, boy, he's going to be real popular in prison, isnt he?

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#4    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• "If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot"

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

He got paid out by the government to do it

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,790 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

Americans have put up with a LOT of shtuff over the last few years but if someone comes for the guns there will be blood in the streets.  The UN is a paper tiger that can't pass gas without US funding and support.  NO ONE takes our guns.  If the rest of the planet feels fine with being defenseless in the face of potential despotism then that's fine with me.  No harm and I wish them the best but we will make our own choices in this and if the price is to bleed and bury our own then so be it.  Some things are worth the heartache.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#6    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

You sound just like the type that shouldn't have a gun

#7    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,228 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

POPULAR

Wow... just wow... :unsure2:

Thank you all for taking the time to try making this tragedy all about you and your petty conspiracy theories.... :td:

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#8    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 21 July 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

Wow... just wow... :unsure2:

Thank you all for taking the time to try making this tragedy all about you and your petty conspiracy theories.... :td:

Cz

It's human nature to question everything. If we didn't we wouldn't have science or nay knowledge of our planet etc. lol

I find it more wrrying that a lot of people don't question things and jsut listen to everything they are told by the media and take it for gospel. lol

I find it even more worrying that people seem to fear their goverment. The goverment should fear the people.... And it doesn't.

Anyway I don't get why you said the OP was making this about him, he didn't say anything that would even imply that. So that comment confuses me.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#9    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

I have never understood why people fear their government

#10    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostToadie, on 22 July 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

They think because the goverment runs everything and controls the laws that they are in charge of us. Which technically is how they try to run the country. lol But it's not how it's supposed to be, they are supposed to be there for the people. The UK and US are both bad for this. Some countries are obviously a lot worse though.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#11    SuddenPsychic

SuddenPsychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

Patriot Act?  TSA?  Homeland Security?  Do you live in Canada?  I wouldn't be scared in Canada.

Homeland Security is exactly what's going to tap dance all over the right to bear arms, i.e., the Constitution.  Kind of like the Patriot Act tap danced all over that big ol' scroll.

No, I don't think some wackjob went off in a movie theater because of a conspiracy theory.  And even if the UN's upcoming vote were to trigger a warped mind, wouldn't he be aware that we have never cared about UN resolutions?  We haven't ratified the Declaration of Human Rights and that was passed in, what?  1946?  1948?  Long live Guantanamo...

Yes, the American government scares me if I let myself think about it, but aliens from an advanced race are coming to save us in December anyway.

Edited by SuddenPsychic, 22 July 2012 - 12:48 AM.

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Many media blackout of this nature,are used to distract the public from things like major bills being passed,yadda yadda yadda.
Some of these guys are absolutely used as scape goats,willingly ,for reasons unknown.
The US govt is beyond corrupt in this way . The public ,is just waking up to this fact.
If this is one of those black outs,is anyone guess.
Google it,and the conspiracy brigade will have at least 3 possible why,I am sure.

Miss me?

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

Yer kidding,right ?
Oblamya has been gearing up for a police state since he got into office. They will confine us,jail US,by any means necessary.
Everyone does know,if you don't buy into Obama care ,you can be fined 1000s,and jailed,just upholding your right to freedom to choose ?
But oh yeah,NDAA and the nuking of 2 constitutional amendments makes that moot,again,by oblamya.
Frank Zappa made a very wise quote,decades ago . Let me find it .

Miss me?

#14    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:18 AM

I live in Australia.

#15    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

Here ya go. He said this in 1977
35 years ago. People called them radical hippie,but they knew. Even then,they knew.
http://www.goodreads...as-long-as-it-s

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users