Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

[Merged]Food 4 thought/Batman Murders Covert

batman murders covert op

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#46    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

I do feel bad for the victims families, but nowadays
nothing suprises me where govenments are concerned

Thanks, look forward to seeing what others have to say.

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#47    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

Again I say I don't normally get involved with conspiracy topics and I know the insults wil be coming but, this story just feels wrong. But like I always say to others, not everything has to be a conspiracy, right?

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#48    gnostic-deity

gnostic-deity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

• We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. -Luciano de Crescenzo

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

um wow. ok. lets make the whole thing a conspiracy, shall we... not saying it is or isnt true, but jeeze, id hope not. and wow just wow lol

oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

#49    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,133 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostCoffey, on 24 July 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Lone?

Well that's not what the people who where there are saying.

Someone opened the Emergancy exit for him to enter and others are saying another Gun man came formt eh other way throwing a second cannister.

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy but if people who where actually there and know more than me or you are syaing there was 2 or 3 people involved then we aren't exacvtly hearing an accurate report fromt he media are we?

The police in Colorado have officially said that there is no "second person of interest", you know that, right?

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#50    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 24 July 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

The police in Colorado have officially said that there is no "second person of interest", you know that, right?

Cz

So the police are saying this, when there is VIDEO footage of the people who where actually in the cinema... Saying otherwise?! LOL Fair enough the police said it, the police have a bad track record for not telling the truth. I'll beleive the people who where actually there thanks.

Just to prove my point, the police said Ruby Eugine WAS on "Bath Salts" when he chewed that poor homeless guys face off... Yet after the toxicology reports from 2 seperate labs shown that he had no "bath salts" in his system, they denied ever mentioned "Bath Salts"..........

Edited by Coffey, 24 July 2012 - 11:51 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#51    TheCelt

TheCelt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 24 July 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

Cz
Correct Cz, but I suppose if something was going on why would they report anything different?

#52    _Only

_Only

• 6,493 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

View PostKarlis, on 24 July 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

Authorities suggest he came through a side door. If so, how did he know the door would be unlocked? After a few months of meticulous planning, he simply hoped it would be?

What part of meticulous planning has to do with simply hoping about things? I thought meticulous planning would involve assuring a way to get through a door through careful planning and execution, like the rest of the event. So if the author doesn't know yet how one aspect was completed, it is a grand conspiracy?

What a joke. But no one's laughing.

The underground fear campaign continues.

Edited by _Only, 24 July 2012 - 11:58 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#53    Tmars78

Tmars78

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

• It was all a dream......

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 24 July 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

Obviously, you are exactly right on that point.

I am still neutral on whether this guy was acting entirely on his own, or if he was some sort of MKUltra creature.

If we ever get to see his medical history, that might shed light on the matter.  Some are saying he was taking heavy Vicodin, but who knows at this point? Not I.

Trust me Vicodin had nothing to do with it. I have abused painkillers for years, Vicodin included. Never once have I had the urge to shoot something up. Well unless CoD counts.

#54    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Strange article/blog Karlis, thanks for posting it.

I do not believe it is was a covert op', but I would say that the nature of the event can make it difficult to disagree with popular opinion. I think this is what the article/blog is about, disagreeing with popular opinion.

Just looking at what was quoted though...

How did the shooter get into the theater? Clad in black, wearing body armor, carrying several weapons, he buys a ticket and walks in with everyone else? Authorities suggest he came through a side door. If so, how did he know the door would be unlocked? After a few months of meticulous planning, he simply hoped it would be?

It was a Batman film, there is always a chance of someone turning up 'in costume' at a showing of a film with a cult following. All sorts show turn up at Star wars screenings in full 'body armour'.
Have you ever been frisked going to the cinema? Their biggest worry is usually making sure phones are switched off.

I used to sneak in the side door (well it was an exit) to watch films quite regularly as a youngster.

After killing scores of people and wounding others, the first-time shooter was calm? How could this be? Well, drugs would enter the equation. What drugs? Vicodin. Others? Where were these drugs obtained? Who wrote the prescriptions? Where is the doctor? Why have we heard nothing about a doctor? What, exactly, going back into childhood, is Holmes’ pharmaceutical history?

Shock? I was calm as a cucumber after being involved in a fatal road traffic accident, seeing the dead body seemed to have no immediate effect on me. But it still haunts me, years later.

If drugs are involved, is it really that hard to get hold of them? No not really or they wouldn't be the problem that they are.

One oddity about the investigation of the killings: the FBI presence is minimal. We don’t know what the FBI is doing behind the scenes, but by contrast, in the 1999 Columbine massacre the FBI was all over the scene in a very visible way. They interviewed witnesses, processed evidence, and made public statements. Here, they’re in the background. Why?

I don't think this is ranks (not a great choice of words, sorry) with the Columbine massacre, so the FBI presence would not be as noticeable.

A lot of the other statements in the article/blog can be dismissed by the confusion of 12 people being murdered (in a dark environment with firearms).

Its great that people challenge what they see and hear in the media, but I think the article is well off the mark.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 25 July 2012 - 12:32 AM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#55    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,133 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostCoffey, on 24 July 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

So the police are saying this, when there is VIDEO footage of the people who where actually in the cinema... Saying otherwise?! LOL Fair enough the police said it, the police have a bad track record for not telling the truth. I'll beleive the people who where actually there thanks.

Got a legitimate source for that video or is it just a rumor being spread by those who want to try and link this to some ludicrous conspiracy...?

Cz

"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#56    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,133 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

WERE THE BATMAN MURDERS A COVERT OP?

By Jon Rappoport
July 24, 2012

[Some of the questions Jon Rappoport raises are]:
How did the shooter get into the theater? Clad in black, wearing body armor, carrying several weapons, he buys a ticket and walks in with everyone else? Authorities suggest he came through a side door. If so, how did he know the door would be unlocked? After a few months of meticulous planning, he simply hoped it would be?

I'm sorry, but the author of this article obviously has done next to zero research on this topic.

All the coverage so far has said that Holmes went to the theatre, bought a ticket, went in and sat by the emergency exit (which, btw, generally aren't locked from the inside). At a certain time he went out through the exit, propped it ajar with something, went to his car that he had parked near the exit, got into his body armour, got his guns and went back in through the propped open door.

No conspiracies... no "hoping it was unlocked"... and no research by Mr. Rappoport....

Cz

#57    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 25 July 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

Got a legitimate source for that video or is it just a rumor being spread by those who want to try and link this to some ludicrous conspiracy...?

Cz

I wonder if these videos will "disappear". lol

Edited by Coffey, 25 July 2012 - 12:24 AM.

#58    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 25 July 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

I'm sorry, but the author of this article obviously has done next to zero research on this topic.

All the coverage so far has said that Holmes went to the theatre, bought a ticket, went in and sat by the emergency exit (which, btw, generally aren't locked from the inside). At a certain time he went out through the exit, propped it ajar with something, went to his car that he had parked near the exit, got into his body armour, got his guns and went back in through the propped open door.

No conspiracies... no "hoping it was unlocked"... and no research by Mr. Rappoport....

Cz

Wrong, the guy who got up and opened the door was on his cell phone. He did not leave the actual theatre. He waved to someone from the door then came back into the cinema..... (check the first vid I posted) That is what witnesses are saying. Then Holmes kicked open the door he then through a gas canistar across the room. Then witnesses rport someone throwing another gas canister from a different direction. (check the 2nd video I posted)

Edited by Coffey, 25 July 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#59    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,133 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostCoffey, on 25 July 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

Wrong
Perhaps I should have said "All the coverage so far except for one witness on a phone to CNN and one witness in a video who assumes there was someone else inside"... That's probably more correct.

the guy who got up and opened the door was on his cell phone. He did not leave the actual theatre. He waved to someone from the door then came back into the cinema..... (check the first vid I posted) That is what witnesses are saying.

No... That is what one witness is saying.

Then Holmes kicked open the door he then through a gas canistar across the room. Then witnesses rport someone throwing another gas canister from a different direction. (check the 2nd video I posted)

No... That is what one witness is saying.

You do realize that the two people in the videos could be mistaken, don't you? Or are they right simply because they lend credence to a theory you personally support...?

View PostCoffey, on 25 July 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

[I wonder if these videos will "disappear". lol

I've saved copies of them.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 25 July 2012 - 12:45 AM.

#60    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostCoffey, on 24 July 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Lone?

Well that's not what the people who where there are saying.

Someone opened the Emergancy exit for him to enter and others are saying another Gun man came formt eh other way throwing a second cannister.

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy but if people who where actually there and know more than me or you are syaing there was 2 or 3 people involved then we aren't exacvtly hearing an accurate report fromt he media are we?
As far as I'm aware it went down as described by Cz.  He bought a ticket, sat by the exit, went out the exit and propped it open, loaded up at his car, and came back in.  All by himself.

I'll watch the videos you've posted, but so far it does appear to be as simple as that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users