Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need advice on aura color meanings?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Blue Star

Blue Star

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,953 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

notoverrated, on 26 July 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

wats the point of the colors? like what do the do for you? im not saying u cant see thm im just lost on the whole purpose of seeing stuff like tht

As I said in my first post, colour is vibration....Now think, what does that mean to you?

Colours are on a frequency, they resonate...harmonise, neutralise, heal and everything else too.
Working within the natural laws, the subtle realms, into and through such things as repulsion and attraction, as to the tuning fork principle and Working in unison to numbers.
Colour,
It's a language, a form of communication.
It is, what it is...Colour.
It is a bridge between the worlds of the manifest and non manifest.
Colour is not fixed but mutable, changing, fluid, yet blue is always blue as red is always red. How curious?
It's hues and shades are varying degrees along the same bar, it is seen in the manifest. Yet, it is not crystallised nor held by the clunky end or sense of manifestation.
As to the purpose of colour, how can you not see at least some of it's purpose? For it has many, from the cleansing light of ultra violet within a sterilising cabinet in the hairdressers, to a bee finding the pollen rich flower ready to harvest from...My, it is everywhere...from the darkest depths of the ocean....
But as I said,
it's a vibration/energy carried through light yet not just. As not all songs are the same neither is it with colour, why would that be?
When everything is energy?...from the smallest wave, drop, string, vibration...condensing along the bar of frequency into becoming a note, a colour or a symphony or a rainbow....from the unseen to a rock.
Colour, stands as a proof to some, that we are not just rocks and dirt....but there is more to this conscious world than a clunky lump of earth swirling around another clumpy lump of heat.

How else can I explain????

Colour can and often does affect how we feel, think, eat, even act.
Hope that helps explain a little more....There is tons I have danced over.

Edited by Blue Star, 28 July 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#17    Lavendarphysic

Lavendarphysic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'am acutally writing a blog on the meaning of aura colors and whatnot. Anyway I set up an experiment over the summer where I observed people I knew who had different color auras and see how they reacted in different situations. Since I'm going into detail on the blog I'll just give a quick overveiw.

Red: The passion color

Orange: The daring color

Yellow: the happy color

Green: The median color

Blue: The calm color

Purple: The chaotic color

Grey: The spiritual color

#18    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,494 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

Buddhist monks,turn and walk away from such people. They are not enlightened enough to recieve information of this kind.

Wow..what a slam, eh? If you don't agree or have a view that doesn't parrot what you want to hear then you're just not "enlightened" enough. Simply wow...

Anyways..don't put any stock into this whole "color" thing because the colors are all in the mind when it is trying to interpret something. Colors are physical and need physical light to be seen whereas you (the brain) may interpret a supposed vibration or frequency as a "color".

It's supposed to be a complex thing to learn and cannot be done with those cheap "See a aura in thirty seconds" thing

Edited by Ryu, 25 October 2012 - 01:02 AM.

#19    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

I see auras to. A lot of the time i see Blue and White around people. Don't know why

#20    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

CHUDNUTS!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

This may be a bit off the OP question but id thought i would pose it anyways.... why cant the person who sees auras come up with their own meanings for colors rather than rely on solely on information (sometimes conflicting) that can be found on the interenet? Now... i am not suggesting that the person seeing the aura come up with a willy nilly definition for what it means to be say "red"... but rather take notes on each individual person for whom you see as "red" and build your own definitions for colors... granted it would take considerable time... but would this be an idea that is good or bad?

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#21    Alkaline-Ashley

Alkaline-Ashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

The Science behind auras or an individual's energy field is directly related to that persons Ph level at any given time. Our Ph level is determined by many things. The greatest factors include, blood type, nutrition, emotions and interactions with others.  Low pH means higher concentration of Hydrogen ions and high pH means low concentration of hydrogen ions. defintion of pH-POTENTIAL OF HYRDROGEN. Our emotions can be measure in terms of frequency and every emotion has its effect on our pH. LOVE, HOPE and GRATTITUDE are three examples of Alkaline rich/high pH emotions. The color of an Aura can say a lot about the well being of a person as well as the emotional state of the person. Excitement for example makes us feel high energy, thus raising our pH level. What can be seen is that persons aura correspond with the frequently changing ph of their body.
It is a misconception that mood is the reason for auras color appearance but the color is determined by many factors and the health of said person.  

The more concentrated hydrogen ions a person has, the more negative energy that person has. For example when you are really sad, you typically always feel better after crying and even a bit sleepy. This is our body's chemical reaction to unpleasant emotions releasing tears as a way of getting rid of too much negative energy. Did you know tears are emotionally encoded? Regardless how amazing is it that our bodies convert low emotions into visible matter and high emotions into increased energy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users