Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

strange 'heatwave' type aura seen on trees?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostSuperDarkboy, on 15 October 2012 - 02:23 PM, said:

this is no trick.....this is a sort of energy that coming out the trees....like when you see fire and you see the heat waves....it also appears in cars but you barely see this you can see it good at big trucks and stuff....i can tell you how much it sounds stupid we...the human beins dont use our eyes 100%....theres stuff that only "gifted"people can see it....i can tell you that i expirienced before in that stuff and i got this gift.....i can see stuff that normal eye cant see....actualy i can see energy.......energy looks like milion particles moving in a crazy speed for everywhere i sure you learned about it in your class....energy is not dissapering it is going to air and all the time moving.....beacuse i got this gift before a several years...i know how to create a path to that energy move it how i want and make psi balls and energy stuff without getting energy out of my body actualy while im controlling it im using energy but less than i using when im suing energy of my body and also using more energy to control it....this is sort of extra sense and i think that is realy cool...for me this sense that i got for now is realy weak i need to practice more by using it and increase the range that i can see from it enegy for now it just a few meters...
Ok, you got this "gift". Shall I ask, does this "gift" help you in anything or help the society in anyway? Or in a rude way, is it useless or it's your eyes problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users