Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Canadian UFO sightings on the rise

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Sightings of unidentified flying objects hit close to an all time high in Canada last year.

The Sault Star said:

More than half of all the UFO sightings in Canada last year were of simple lights in the sky, the study notes. Witnesses also reported point sources of light, spheres and boomerangs. But about 11% of all the reports couldn’t be explained.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,434 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

Thanks for the news Saru ! Most of us here in the U.S. Love our Du-Canadian Buddies ! Me for one !  The trend seems to be growing in the last year. Its always amazeing to me that they run in cycles like this. The copy cat ,ect gang reporting seems to never change.
I just cant wait until someone gets a really good quality photo ,video  of a mile or two wide starship in low orbit ! and then follow it up with the exact ship say at two or three thousand feet msl. That would be a view to see ! Would bring back images of District 9 movie wouldnt it ?
Well Until then ! Keep Looking Up ! :tu:
justDONTEATUS.

This is a Work in Progress!

#3    DeathRain2012

DeathRain2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• There's some **** out there bro.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Last October was very interesting in Florida.

#4    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

Seeing a clear picture of a mile wide object, in focus, would take away all doubts. Providing it stood up to detection of hoaxes, after all Hollywood makes great looking alien spacecraft.

I tend to think that people are seeing something in the sky, the mass sightings are tough to ignore. I lean more towards unidentified aircraft, objects, or unique atmospheric  conditions. Alien spacecraft traveling unimaginable distances across the galaxy would be highly unlikely to use "running lights" while in earths atmosphere, especially if they are here maliciously.

#5    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostDeathRain2012, on 26 July 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

Last October was very interesting in Florida.

Marco Island area??

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#6    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

View Postjgorman628, on 26 July 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

Seeing a clear picture of a mile wide object, in focus, would take away all doubts. Providing it stood up to detection of hoaxes, after all Hollywood makes great looking alien spacecraft.

I tend to think that people are seeing something in the sky, the mass sightings are tough to ignore. I lean more towards unidentified aircraft, objects, or unique atmospheric  conditions. Alien spacecraft traveling unimaginable distances across the galaxy would be highly unlikely to use "running lights" while in earths atmosphere, especially if they are here maliciously.
some of the hoaxers used pics from the movie "Independence Day" and said tat they were legitamite pics of UFOs

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,434 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

When I lived in Northeren Canada we would go to the dump and shoot Rats ! THese Rats Looked like Aliens the more I think back !
THey were the size of VW`s  and could move a small body of trash just to see what was under it !
They did have underground tunnels also ! Im not sure about any Starships we always got freaked way before we could find out any of that information!
See y`az !
Oh ! I forgot  "A'

Edited by DONTEATUS, 27 July 2012 - 01:33 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users