Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Haunted objects

haunted objects

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,720 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

From a ghosts exist point of view.. Yes, haunted objects exist. There's tons of stories out there about ghosts popping up when their remains are disturbed or sticking around till their remains are properly buried. Bad luck or weird stuff happening after taking something home from a haunted place, cursed gems, haunt stories following objects like bits from the Titanic or something dug up from a war field.

From a personal point of view, I'm not sure. I've known some people personally that have claimed weird or haunted object stories. Some of them, yeah, I doubt it. Some of them I'm not too sure if I should doubt their word.

From a ghosts don't exist point of view. No, no haunted objects. But I believe that objects can sometimes store or hold energy, and that might cause the appearance of haunting.

#17    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

Just making this the record With the movie coming out THE POSSESSION, we will be creating threads saying they or friends have a music box or a haunted item.

This is going to be just like Paranormal, Twilight and Harry Potter all over again!

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

Also tagged with haunted, objects

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users