Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#316    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

I can't speak for anyone else, but it seems to me that this whole Illuminati at the Olympics conspiracy theory is a load of hogwash.

I do find it fascinating that some people seem to give the notion credence though.  That said, I'm not really interested enough to have an in depth conversation about it.

#317    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

Lets get this straight shall we...

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 14 September 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

You stated yourself you wouldn't want me to treck through 20-some pages of conversation, and I would expect anyone else to either.

Wrong...

Read my post (link), I didn't say 'didn't want you too' I said 'too save you from', something I would have expected you or anyone else to do already. But alas as with most of the thread you didn't bother to read it properly, just make up your own version of what I said.

Either way, your point is pretty ridiculous. You're getting worked up simply because I didn't quote your posts regardless of the fact I had addressed the issue in other responses I had given.

Wrong again...

I was getting worked up because you accused me of bringing up something unrelated to the thread (link), I was not doing this. Your ignorance of the threads content is what annoyed me.

None of the CTDs are ever willing to get into an actual discussion about the reasoning I and others give for our beliefs. They make blanket statement saying they disagree and then bail on the conversation.

Wrong again...

None of us? I tried. Link
None of the CTDs are ever’...   This also sounds like the start of a ‘blanket statement’ to me.

Not one of  you have shared your thoughts on any of the reasons I have given for my beliefs. You have not attempted to explain why my beliefs are flawed or likely incorrect within your points of view.

Wrong again...

I shared my thoughts with you and the thread, so have a few others.
Link, link, link, link, link, link, link, there are a lot more, just read the thread.

As I said before I have nothing to say to you on the subject, this is not due to your ‘evidence’ but due to your actions.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 14 September 2012 - 10:51 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#318    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 5,099 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 14 September 2012 - 06:56 AM, said:

Well, this thread has turned into a general discussion about the "Illuminati" as opposed to sticking strictly to discussing such an organizations existence and its believed presence at and / or over the 2012 Olympic Games.

For that reason I was going to start a new thread discussing the "Illuminati" in general, but I have assumed I would just get told to keep with this thread for such discussion.

Maybe I'll get around to starting a seperate one somewhere down the line eventualy.

Regarding the "Illuminati" and the 2012 Olympics, however, some believe "Illuminati" symbolism (or other forms of a presence) was represented at this year's Olympics within the designs of the stadium, the logo, and the mascots. And also during the opening and closing ceremonies.

For information regarding why people felt this way about the stadium, logo, and mascots read here.

Basically it is the belief that the "Illuminati" had a hand in running the Olympics and / or designing the things representing it (again, the stadium, the logo, and the mascots, along with the opening and closing ceremonies). It is that for those who educate themselves abut such things they will have noticed these "Illuminati" symbolisms / connections present around the Olympic event.

To expand upon that, some people were concerned a terrorist attack and / or major UFO sighting would occur at some point during this year's Olympic Games.

All of which has been shown to be utter nonsense. So no wonder you've dropped the Olympics from the general discussion. You couldn't prove that any of the symbols meant anything at all (despite being asked many times), and nothing happened at the Olympics.

Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty ~ Brian Nosek

#319    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:34 AM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 15 September 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

All of which has been shown to be utter nonsense. So no wonder you've dropped the Olympics from the general discussion. You couldn't prove that any of the symbols meant anything at all (despite being asked many times), and nothing happened at the Olympics.

I never said anything will definitely occur at the Olympics. I stated thoughts that had been floated about.

As for the symbolism, I did show the connections in the very first post I made within this thread.

If you want discussion on the symbolism I will look into and post what I come across. The thing is, prior to any information on the symbolism being given, you had declared in the initial post you asked for such information that you will not accept information that comes from certain sources.

You basically asked for information about the Illuminati and symbolisms associated with the group to come from sources that don't pay any attention to such things.

How can I provide you with information about the Illuminati from any source you'd considerable reliable when those sources (or at least the ones I assume you want information from) do not discuss anything regarding the existence of such an orginization?

Meanwhile, why is that you will dog me about not having fully addressed your question, yet you and everyone else refuse to address ANY of the following questions:

Can you tell me why anyone should trust in a government - or why you do - that has yearly meetings with leaders from across the world in which they refuse to state their thoughts about the subjects they discuss while claiming it's all done for the good of the people?

Can you explain why people should blindly trust in government officials - or why you do - who gather on a yearly basis to worship a 40-foot owl while offering the sacrifice of a child effigy to this owl god of theirs?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that has conducted mind control experiments against their own unwitting citizens?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that played a role in covering up (and likely participated in) the assassination of JFK?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that covers-up a child-sex ring that catered to high ranking pedophiles within the government?

And if you can't explain any of those things, can you explain why you find it so terrible that others would look at such instances and believe it gives them fair reason to doubt the government and question what their true motivations are?

#320    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:20 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 14 September 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

None of us? I tried. Link
None of the CTDs are ever’...   This also sounds like the start of a ‘blanket statement’ to me.

I should have clarified - none of the CTDs within this thread have addressed pertinent questions I have posed which are far more at the crux of my beliefs regarding the "Illuminati" than the symbolis themselves.

If people want this thread to be strictly related to the "Illuminati" symbolism present at the 2012 Olympics then I will start a new thread regarding the "Illuminati" in general and ask my questions within that one.

The link you provide above does not address the "Illuminati" and the primary reasons I believe in such a thing. All it is is you asking about the Google Doodle which had the Mars Rover descending upon the Olympic Games.

I have addressed those questions in previous responses since you made that post. Simply because I didn't quote your post does not mean I did not address the issue raised.

I shared my thoughts with you and the thread, so have a few others.

Link #1 link #2, link #3, link #4, link #5, link #6, link #7

I addressed Link #1 here (and guess what, it was the post directly after the comment you linked to).

I addressed Link #2 here

Link #3 I don't believe I directly addressed.

I addressed Link #4 here (and again, it was the post immediately after the comment you linked to)

I responded to Link #5 here

Link #6 there really wasn't anything to respond to. It was a response from Rafterman stating his response to me addressing what he had already said.

I responded to Link #7 here

And mind you - though I doubt you will - for every one of me there have been as many as 4-7 of you addressing me. That's a lot of people for me to respond to directly every single time any one of you ask me something or comment on something I've said.

Considering you provided 7 links and I just showed you I responded directly to no less than 5 of them I'd say I've given a pretty good effort to address the majority of comments made and questions asked.

Your ignorance of the threads content is what annoyed me.

I just showed that your claim I have been ignorant of the thread content is an offbase and faulty assertion.

As I said before I have nothing to say to you on the subject, this is not due to your ‘evidence’ but due to your actions.

Again, I have just proven that the assertions you have made regarding my actions are offbase and faulty. I have responded to a great deal of comments and questions made in response to mine.

And yet again, despite the fact there is one of me for every 4-7 of you, not a single one of you have bothered to address the questions I've asked that can be found here.

As such, it's pretty clear which people are the ones dodging pertinent and relevant questions regarding peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 16 September 2012 - 06:46 AM.

#321    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 5,099 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 16 September 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

I never said anything will definitely occur at the Olympics. I stated thoughts that had been floated about.

No, you didn't. But you did say it was likely, based on pretty flimsy evidence.

As for the symbolism, I did show the connections in the very first post I made within this thread.

If you want discussion on the symbolism I will look into and post what I come across. The thing is, prior to any information on the symbolism being given, you had declared in the initial post you asked for such information that you will not accept information that comes from certain sources.

You basically asked for information about the Illuminati and symbolisms associated with the group to come from sources that don't pay any attention to such things.

How can I provide you with information about the Illuminati from any source you'd considerable reliable when those sources (or at least the ones I assume you want information from) do not discuss anything regarding the existence of such an orginization?

I said that I wouldn't accept things like youtube videos as evidence, which I think is fair enough. You haven't, ever, provided any proper academic evidence that the illuminati exist, or that the symbols you are attributing to them are actually theirs. Instead you came up with vagaries like "the Olympic mascots look suspicious". Which isn't proof.

Can you tell me why anyone should trust in a government - or why you do - that has yearly meetings with leaders from across the world in which they refuse to state their thoughts about the subjects they discuss while claiming it's all done for the good of the people?

Can you explain why people should blindly trust in government officials - or why you do - who gather on a yearly basis to worship a 40-foot owl while offering the sacrifice of a child effigy to this owl god of theirs?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that has conducted mind control experiments against their own unwitting citizens?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that played a role in covering up (and likely participated in) the assassination of JFK?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that covers-up a child-sex ring that catered to high ranking pedophiles within the government?

And if you can't explain any of those things, can you explain why you find it so terrible that others would look at such instances and believe it gives them fair reason to doubt the government and question what their true motivations are?

So what? Thats a non sequitur. Even if these things are true, and we can't trust the government, this doesn't mean that every ridiculous conspiracy story is true.

Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty ~ Brian Nosek

#322    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

It is so tiring addressing your posts, you seem to be missing the point and not understanding the questions you are asking or what we are discussing (that is you and me, not the thread). I have 'bolded' the important parts, sorry but I feel I have had to do this to help things move along.

I am not discussing whether the 'Illuminati' are real or not (well you think I am), you and I were never discussing this. I am pointing out to you how you wrongly accused me of something and ignored a large part of the threads content. Until you step back and admit this I have no interest in discussing anything you put forward about the ‘Illuminati’ so stop going on about it.

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 16 September 2012 - 06:20 AM, said:

I should have clarified - none of the CTDs within this thread have addressed pertinent questions I have posed which are far more at the crux of my beliefs regarding the "Illuminati" than the symbolis themselves.

You said ‘None of the CTDs are ever willing to get into an actual discussion about the reasoning I and others give for our beliefs’ when the fact of the matter is plenty of people have shared their thoughts and discussed them with you, otherwise the thread would not currently contain 321 posts and nobody would respond to your posts. Your real issue is that only a couple of these posts agree with you.

Have people been responding to your posts and putting there position on the situation forward?

A yes or no will do.

If people want this thread to be strictly related to the "Illuminati" symbolism present at the 2012 Olympics then I will start a new thread regarding the "Illuminati" in general and ask my questions within that one.

When did I say I want this thread to be strictly about ‘Illuminati symbolism’ at the Olympics?

The link you provide above does not address the "Illuminati" and the primary reasons I believe in such a thing. All it is is you asking about the Google Doodle which had the Mars Rover descending upon the Olympic Games.

At least you actually got around to reading that post. Better late than never.

I have addressed those questions in previous responses since you made that post. Simply because I didn't quote your post does not mean I did not address the issue raised.

I addressed Link #1 here (and guess what, it was the post directly after the comment you linked to).

I addressed Link #2 here

Link #3 I don't believe I directly addressed.

I addressed Link #4 here (and again, it was the post immediately after the comment you linked to)

I responded to Link #5 here

Link #6 there really wasn't anything to respond to. It was a response from Rafterman stating his response to me addressing what he had already said.

I responded to Link #7 here

And mind you - though I doubt you will - for every one of me there have been as many as 4-7 of you addressing me. That's a lot of people for me to respond to directly every single time any one of you ask me something or comment on something I've said.

Considering you provided 7 links and I just showed you I responded directly to no less than 5 of them I'd say I've given a pretty good effort to address the majority of comments made and questions asked.

You said ‘Not one of  you have shared your thoughts on any of the reasons I have given for my beliefs. You have not attempted to explain why my beliefs are flawed or likely incorrect within your points of view’. So I gave you some links showing you that people have done this, but again it is that they do not share your views that is the problem for you rather than that they are not sharing their thoughts.

I did not say you had not responded to these people, so why did you feel the need to post links showing how you responded?

I just showed that your claim I have been ignorant of the thread content is an offbase and faulty assertion.

Again, I have just proven that the assertions you have made regarding my actions are offbase and faulty. I have responded to a great deal of comments and questions made in response to mine.

And yet again, despite the fact there is one of me for every 4-7 of you, not a single one of you have bothered to address the questions I've asked that can be found here.

You have shown that you have answered these people’s posts (I never doubted this), you have also shown that you accused me before you had read all of the thread. You accused me and you were inaccurate because you had not read the thread. You were ‘ignorant of the threads  content’. The question below will answer this.

Did you or did you not make an accusation against my contribution to the thread while being unaware of the threads content?

Again a yes or no will do.

As such, it's pretty clear which people are the ones dodging pertinent and relevant questions regarding peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

When did I accuse you or anybody of dodging questions about the ‘Illuminati’ during this thread?

In summary...

I will not discuss the 'Illuminati' with you until you address the unfounded accusation you made against me. Save your 'Illuminati' defence for those that challenge you about it and stop answering points that have not been made.

Did you or did you not make an accusation against me based on the content of a thread that you had not read in its entirety?

Answering 'no' would be a lie and answering 'yes' shows you were ignorant of the threads content.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 16 September 2012 - 09:06 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#323    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 16 September 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

I will not discuss the 'Illuminati' with you until you address the unfounded accusation you made against me. Save your 'Illuminati' defence for those that challenge you about it and stop answering points that have not been made.

I am not answering points that have not been made. I am presenting information that is at the heart of my reasoning for believing something like the "Illuminati" is a reality.

If you don't want to discuss it, then don't. I'm not forcing you to continue reading and participating in this thread.

View PostJunior Chubb, on 16 September 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

Did you or did you not make an accusation against me based on the content of a thread that you had not read in its entirety?

Answering 'no' would be a lie and answering 'yes' shows you were ignorant of the threads content.

In my last response to you I clearly showed that I am not being ignorant of things within this thread. In fact, the fact that you accused me of not responding to numerous posts made by others only for me to provide you with the responses I made to those posts is an indication that you are the one that hasn't been following along.

My accusation against you is that you "bumped" a dying thread simply because you wanted to mock the beliefs of others by drawing a connection to something no conspiracy believer had made. If you deny this then it is quite clear that you are the one being untruthful.

You also mistook the manner in which I meant my statement. I said you brought something up that no one was discussing. I know that others mentioned the music industry being heavily influenced by the "Illuminati" and that Jay-Z is often mentioned as part of that.

No one, however, said anything about Jay-Z in connection to the Paralympics. No one said anything about the "Illuminati" in connection to the Paralympics at all.

Not only that, but at the time you felt the need to bump the thread, it had been over a week since anyone said anything within it and the last few pages of discussion within the thread had nothing to do with Jay-Z or the music industry's connection to the "Illuminati."

Therefore, no one was discussing the music industry and the "Illuminati" connection in general at the time, let alone saying anything about Jay-Z performing at the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.

You then ended your post by stating: "More Music Industry Illuminati BS to follow..." as if you just knew some conspiracy believer was about to make a post stating something about Jay-Z performing at the Paralympics.

No one had brought that up other than you.

You're the one that isn't owning up to things, not me.

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 17 September 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#324    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 16 September 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

So what? Thats a non sequitur. Even if these things are true, and we can't trust the government, this doesn't mean that every ridiculous conspiracy story is true.

How is it a non sequiter?

The reason I belive in the "Illuminati" is not based on anything to do with the 2012 Olympics. The reason I believe in such an organization is based largely upon the situations presented in the questions I have asked.

Why would the government kill it's own president? Why would they cover-up a child sex ring? Why would the mainstream media and law enforcement participate in covering these things up?

Could it be that they conspire together as means of protecting themselves? I tend to think that is a very logical conclusion to be reached. And it is one at the very heart of peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

So is that fact that government leaders gather annually to pay worship to, and sacrifice a child effigy to a 40-foot owl god. The fact that government leaders from around the globe, along with high ranking members of the mainstream media and other walks of life, meet annually to discuss the issues of the world and how to address them also plays a large role in peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

If they weren't so hush-hush about the whole thing - if the media actually covered the event; if the people at the meetings actually openly discussed their thoughts on these issues it wouldn't be so heavily scrutinized by those who rightfully find it to be very suspicious.

The whole mind control aspect of things also ties into all of this.

For you to declare all these as a non sequitur is an untrue statement. As I said, all of these types of instances and bits of information combined together are the primary reason people believe in the existence of an organization such as the "Illuminati."

And when at any point in this thread (or any other for that matter) did I indicate that because one, two, three, four, ten, or even 100 conspiracies may be true that it then means all of them are?

I have never stated or implied such a thing. That is a standpoint generally taken by those who believe every conspiracy to be nonsense regardless of how much information indicates there are some that are true.

It's an approach CTDs apply to people who believe in certain conspiracies as a means of undermining their beliefs and the worthwile information they present in support of those beliefs.

Simply because I believe the highest ranking members of society conspire together as a means of protecting themselves and serving their own self interests rather than those that best serve the people does not mean I believe George Bush and the Royal Family are reptilians, or any other number of conspiracy theories that I readily admit are absurd.

Edited by Angel Left Wing, 17 September 2012 - 05:42 AM.

#325    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 17 September 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

I am not answering points that have not been made. I am presenting information that is at the heart of my reasoning for believing something like the "Illuminati" is a reality.

If you don't want to discuss it, then don't. I'm not forcing you to continue reading and participating in this thread.

I have no issues with the thread, or its content. I was just pointing out that is not what I am discussing with you at the moment.

In my last response to you I clearly showed that I am not being ignorant of things within this thread. In fact, the fact that you accused me of not responding to numerous posts made by others only for me to provide you with the responses I made to those posts is an indication that you are the one that hasn't been following along.

When did I accuse you of 'not responding to numerous posts made by others'?

My accusation against you is that you "bumped" a dying thread simply because you wanted to mock the beliefs of others by drawing a connection to something no conspiracy believer had made. If you deny this then it is quite clear that you are the one being untruthful.

I did indeed bump a 'dying' thread, but look how it has come back to life now. Seems like a bit of 'mocking' is what the thread needed. You also accused me of bringing in a subject not previously mentioned, that is what prompted me to respond and to my surprise you have actually addressed fully in your post this time around. I wish you had done this a long time ago. I have spent far to much of my time defending a comment I made because you attacked it...

You also mistook the manner in which I meant my statement. I said you brought something up that no one was discussing. I know that others mentioned the music industry being heavily influenced by the "Illuminati" and that Jay-Z is often mentioned as part of that.

No one, however, said anything about Jay-Z in connection to the Paralympics. No one said anything about the "Illuminati" in connection to the Paralympics at all.

So even though the 'Illuminati links with the music industry' are well known (and mentioned in this thread), Jay-Z is often mentioned as part of those links and that the Paralympics (Parallel-Olympics, as in running parallel to the Olympics) are held in the same venue that contained all the symbolism (mentioned in this thread) as the Olympics you think my comment had no relation to the thread?

Not only that, but at the time you felt the need to bump the thread, it had been over a week since anyone said anything within it and the last few pages of discussion within the thread had nothing to do with Jay-Z or the music industry's connection to the "Illuminati."

I would guess you didn't watch the closing ceremony for the Paralympics?

Therefore, no one was discussing the music industry and the "Illuminati" connection in general at the time, let alone saying anything about Jay-Z performing at the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.

You then ended your post by stating: "More Music Industry Illuminati BS to follow..." as if you just knew some conspiracy believer was about to make a post stating something about Jay-Z performing at the Paralympics.

No one had brought that up other than you.

You're the one that isn't owning up to things, not me.

As I said I did bump the thread, no arguments there, I did mock the thread, no arguments there. It looks like both of these thing were needed as it generated another 3 pages of discussion on a subject you really like to discuss. I would say a thankyou is in order more than an attack.

As for your accusation, well I have shown the music industry was mentioned in the thread, you told me Jay-Z is often mentioned in regards to the 'Illuminati', you also told me that you commented without reading the posts you missed, so it leaves one lose end for me. Are the Olympics closely tied to the Paralympics, well I think it is therefore my post was relevant to the subject matter.

I am sure however that you will come back and tell me there is no link there and that my post was off-topic...

Sorry for the use of the 'bold' text again but it did seem to be effective at getting you to comment more directly.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 17 September 2012 - 08:57 AM.

#326    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 17 September 2012 - 05:42 AM, said:

How is it a non sequiter?

The reason I belive in the "Illuminati" is not based on anything to do with the 2012 Olympics. The reason I believe in such an organization is based largely upon the situations presented in the questions I have asked.

Why would the government kill it's own president? Why would they cover-up a child sex ring? Why would the mainstream media and law enforcement participate in covering these things up?

Could it be that they conspire together as means of protecting themselves? I tend to think that is a very logical conclusion to be reached. And it is one at the very heart of peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

So is that fact that government leaders gather annually to pay worship to, and sacrifice a child effigy to a 40-foot owl god. The fact that government leaders from around the globe, along with high ranking members of the mainstream media and other walks of life, meet annually to discuss the issues of the world and how to address them also plays a large role in peoples beliefs in the "Illuminati."

If they weren't so hush-hush about the whole thing - if the media actually covered the event; if the people at the meetings actually openly discussed their thoughts on these issues it wouldn't be so heavily scrutinized by those who rightfully find it to be very suspicious.

The whole mind control aspect of things also ties into all of this.

For you to declare all these as a non sequitur is an untrue statement. As I said, all of these types of instances and bits of information combined together are the primary reason people believe in the existence of an organization such as the "Illuminati."

And when at any point in this thread (or any other for that matter) did I indicate that because one, two, three, four, ten, or even 100 conspiracies may be true that it then means all of them are?

I have never stated or implied such a thing. That is a standpoint generally taken by those who believe every conspiracy to be nonsense regardless of how much information indicates there are some that are true.

It's an approach CTDs apply to people who believe in certain conspiracies as a means of undermining their beliefs and the worthwile information they present in support of those beliefs.

Simply because I believe the highest ranking members of society conspire together as a means of protecting themselves and serving their own self interests rather than those that best serve the people does not mean I believe George Bush and the Royal Family are reptilians, or any other number of conspiracy theories that I readily admit are absurd.

Like I said 3 pages back......Argumentum Verbosum

You are connecting the dots using multiple situations and finding the most obscure relationships between each.

This thread was about the Olympics and Illuminati, guess what, nothing happened.  What next?  The World Ending in 2012 is a Secret Society's way of controlling the masses via world wide fear?

I find it quite amusing where your postings have dragged this thread from "sinister olympic mascots" and "stadium lights are a symbolisim of illuminati" to discussions about Bohemian Grove and other government scandals.

Like I said.....Argumentum Verbosum

Edited by RaptorBites, 17 September 2012 - 10:42 AM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#327    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 17 September 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Like I said 3 pages back......Argumentum Verbosum

Simply because you and others are unwilling to address the key points I made regarding my beliefs in an "Illuminati" does not mean they are "argumentun verbosum." It simply shows you aren't willing to discuss realities that lead me and others to believe what we do.

You are connecting the dots using multiple situations and finding the most obscure relationships between each.

Really? It's obscure of me to accurately recognize the U.S. government is involved in every one of the instances I have made mention of?

It's obscure of me to recognize that law enforcement and the media plays a role in the cover-ups I've mentioned?

It's obscure of me to accurately note that the mainstream media provides no coverage on things such as the Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Club's annual gatherings?

I don't think so. Actually, I know it isn't.
These are very notable connections to be made. If you and others refuse to understand why that is so then you are the ones at fault, not me.

This thread was about the Olympics and Illuminati, guess what, nothing happened.

And yet again, I never said anything would happen. Not surprisingly, however, that doesn't prevent any of you from falsely stating or implying that I did say something would happen.

What next?  The World Ending in 2012 is a Secret Society's way of controlling the masses via world wide fear?

Ah, and there we go again - presenting an idea to undermine the actual beliefs a conspiracy theorist is actually presenting. A tactic the CTDs seemingly always use at some point in these discussions.

I find it quite amusing where your postings have dragged this thread from "sinister olympic mascots" and "stadium lights are a symbolisim of illuminati" to discussions about Bohemian Grove and other government scandals.

Of course you and like-minded individuals find it "amusing" that I have brought relevant events into the discussion. It's far easier to deride someone for their beliefs based soley upon something like symbolism present at the Olympic Games. It's another thing entirely to address events that are acknowledged as true which support a persons beliefs.

Not surprisingly, not a single one of you has addressed any of these primary reasons I have presented which lie at the heart of my belief in something like the "Illuminati" being a reality.

You act as if I'm mentioning things that have nothing to do with my beliefs about this subject. You are very wrong with that assement however. They have a great deal to with my beliefs - far more than anything related to the 2012 Olympic Games.

Like I said, if people want this thread to focus soley on the "Illuminati" in connection to the 2012 Olympics then I will start a different thread which is meant to be a general discussion about the "Illuminati." I have no problem with that at all.

My only concern with doing so is that either a moderator will tell me to continue discussing the subject in this thread, or that people already discussing the topic in this thread will chime in with comments complaining I had started a new thread about the Illuminati when this one is so active at the moment.

But hey, like I said, I have no problem starting a seperate thread otherwise.

Like I said.....Argumentum Verbosum

And you can say it a million times - it doesn't make it true however.

What's true up to this point is that neither you, nor anyone else, is willing to address known realities that exist or have occurred which lead people to believe governments and some of the highest ranking members of society conspire together as a means of protecting their own actions (illegal or not) and carrying out self serving agendas (regardless of how detrimental they may be to the general population).

Rather than address any of this you prefer to wave your "Argumentum Verbosum" flag around as if it holds some type of validity. It doesn't. All it shows is that you refuse to address certain realities at the heart of peoples beliefs in an organization such as the "Illuminati."

At first you declared such things "undebatable." Now you're going with the "argumentum verbosum" approach. Neither of which is true.

All it really amounts to is the fact that up to this point not a single one of you - despite the fact there are multiple amounts of "you" for every one of me - is willing to address the valid reasoning I have presented for my beliefs.

#328    VomachiavellioV

VomachiavellioV

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Those who oversaw the 2012 Olympic Stadium design, 2012 Olympic logo design, and 2012 Olympic mascots design are fully aware some people believe the Illuminati exists and thought it would be fun to "spook" them a bit by using designs and symbols that can be reasonably connected to the Illuminati.

#329    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

Oh god! the thread has been bumped, prepare for the wrath that follows....   ;)

Hi VomachiavellioV and welcome to UM.

I agree with you to a certain extent, either way it did spook a few people out there, I would say some of it is just coincidence rather than designers having fun. Unless you are suggesting a 'designers poking fun at the rumour believing public' conspiracy...

I could go with your explanation for the odd looking mascots though...  Posted Image

Edited by Junior Chubb, 11 October 2012 - 02:06 PM.

#330    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

Haven't been on this thread in a couple of months.

How did it all play out?

Are we good?

Edited by Rafterman, 11 October 2012 - 07:56 PM.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users