Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shadow people/creatures?

shadow creature people

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

View Postlizzieboo, on 08 August 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

The ones I saw were just sort of standing around...I got the sense they were observing either me or my surroundings.

"observing" just gets me paranoid and thinks of conspiracies....

#17    Loanwolf

Loanwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

I experienced what I call shadow people on 3 consecutive nights. They were black smoke like amorphous figures that seemed to sway slightly on the wall. There were 3 of them. Distinguished from each other only by they're lack of eyes. They're eyes were the color of the wall! It seemed to me they  were there to observe that which was about to occur. They always appeared immediately prior to a visit from an energy I had not known. This energy presented itself as good at first but I quickly realized the seduction was false. A battle for my soul ensued for 3 nights of terror.
Faith was my only weapon and I won each battle. The presence knew my strength and gave up after the 3rd attempt. I never saw those shadow people or experienced that energy ever again. Very strange indeed!
So, to answer your question, I believe they are observers of some sort. I really had no interaction w them other than them watching the spiritual battle I fought. That was over 20 years ago when I was 16.

#18    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,281 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

How did you know that the evil energy did not come from the shadow people? Or that it was being directed by them? Chiefly intuition?

The attack sounds very much like a demonic attack to me.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#19    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 16 October 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

How did you know that the evil energy did not come from the shadow people? Or that it was being directed by them? Chiefly intuition?

The attack sounds very much like a demonic attack to me.

It sounds like a demonic attack to me also, and I mean the dimension thing baffles me still because I thought demons were restricted to earth. This means that If there hopping dimensions and going back and forth would said dimensions still be on earth???

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#20    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,281 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 16 October 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

It sounds like a demonic attack to me also, and I mean the dimension thing baffles me still because I thought demons were restricted to earth. This means that If there hopping dimensions and going back and forth would said dimensions still be on earth???
According to many there is Heaven and Hell and Earth, and Purgatory and maybe a couple other worlds too. Hades is mentioned in the Bible, as is Tartarus. They may be euphamisms for Hell/Lake of Fire, but, according to some they exist.

I don't know for sure if Heaven, Earth and Hell are supposed to exist in the same space, but seperate, but I think that is the general idea.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#21    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 17 October 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

According to many there is Heaven and Hell and Earth, and Purgatory and maybe a couple other worlds too. Hades is mentioned in the Bible, as is Tartarus. They may be euphamisms for Hell/Lake of Fire, but, according to some they exist.

I don't know for sure if Heaven, Earth and Hell are supposed to exist in the same space, but seperate, but I think that is the general idea.

But even so If there restricted to earth I wouldnt think that they could jump back and forth from heaven and earth because there Demons. I could see if they were bouncing back and forth from hell and earth though.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#22    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

View Postnotoverrated, on 02 August 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

idk i dont think they are real but i have seen some creepy videos of thm.
Do you think you could post those videos or some of the videos youve seen of them?

Also tagged with shadow, creature, people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users