Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Napolitano: Terrorists Enter U.S. from Mexico

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Socio

Socio

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

http://cnsnews.com/n...exico-time-time

At a July 25 hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. Ron Barber (D-Ariz.) asked Napolitano: “As you know, Madam Secretary, there have been anecdotal reports about material evidence of the presence of terrorists along our southern border. My question is, is there any credible evidence that these reports are accurate and that terrorists are, in fact, crossing our southern border with the intent to do harm to the American people?”

Napolitano answered: “With respect, there have been--and the Ababziar matter would be one I would refer to that's currently being adjudicated in the criminal courts--from time to time, and we are constantly working against different and evolving threats involving various terrorist groups and various ways they may seek to enter the country.”

Napolitano: Terrorists Enter U.S.from Mexico ‘From Time to Time’.

Absolutely correct. Monday through Sunday between the hours of 00.00.01 AM and 11.59.59PM.

“What I can tell you, however, is that that southern border--the U.S.-Mexico border--is heavily, heavily staffed at record amounts of manpower, materiel, infrastructure and the like, and we are constantly making sure we're doing all we can to make that border as safe as possible,” she said

Sure you are;

http://news.investor...ions.htm?p=full

In the twisted logic of this administration, the "most secure" border ever just got more so with the announced closing of nine patrol stations in four states. Check points? We don't need no stinkin' check points.

Sounds like the Cartel lobbyists have been busy.

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:52 AM

Kind of makes me wonder exactly what response we'll see the first time it's proven that a major terror attack was planned or launched from a Mexican based group allied with one of our enemies in the M.E.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#3    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,291 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

That's a relief. According to the last administration all the terrorists came through Canada.

Yet more B.S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users