Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#886    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 16 October 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

It shows just how easy it is to plant false and misleading information that 9/11 conspiracist have used in their arguments because they did not know the rest of the story, which is why I have told you not to let those conspiracy websites poison your mind.

So investigated reporting by a major Main Stream Media outlet like the BBC is still conspriracy spin? Did you watch the video clip?

#887    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

Sky think about it... a very wise man from NYC once said:

'Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation"
-George Carlin

#888    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,135 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 16 October 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

So investigated reporting by a major Main Stream Media outlet like the BBC is still conspriracy spin? Did you watch the video clip?

Isn't it interesting that when the "MSM" puts out something that apparently supports or conforms to CT's preconceived notions, its factual, unbiased, believable investigative reporting spreading The Real, Honest-To-GoodnessTruth™, yet when they put out something that contradicts the CT's positions, its biased, Government manipulation for controlling the masses of sheeple out there....

:rolleyes:

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#889    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,992 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 16 October 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Yes I did, and you must remember, that doesn't exonerate the news services as evident in the bad reporting concerning United 93 and Cleveland airport. It is no secret that the United States did not want the Soviets to gain a foothold in Afghanistan, so what better way to block them than to let the  Afghan Mujahideen insurgents do the job for the United States, so our support was for the Afghan Mujahideen.

What you are doing is confusing Afghan Mujahideen with the Afgan Arabs, which are two different groups.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#890    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,992 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 16 October 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

Sky think about it... a very wise man from NYC once said:

'Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation"
-George Carlin

Here's another.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

#891    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 16 October 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Just because the communist threat from the former Soviet Union floated away into the sunset doesn't mean the United States can't update and modernize its military.

Says who?

The CIA wasn't supporting Osama bin Laden and remember, Osama  bin Laden declared war on the United States. And, remember this:

*   Terrorist plotted to fly an aircraft into CIA headquarters, but the United States didn't go to war

*   Terrorist plotted to blow up airliners over the Pacific, but the United States did not go to war

*   Terrorist blew up our embassies in Lebanon, Kenya, and in Tanzania, but the United States did not go to war.

*   Terrorist set off explosives under WTC1 in 1993 and the United States didn't go to war.

*   Terrorist set off explosives next to the USS Cole, and the United States did not go to war.

*   Terrorist downed Pan Am 103 with a bomb, but the United States did not go to war.

You are allowing conspiracy websites to poison your mind with disinformation and misinformation.

How do you know your information isnt misinformation? Come on....my only point is this....the 'official' story of 9/11 is bull****...and ANY thinking person can figure that out. The problem is there are so many layers of truth/fiction, half truths, lies, cover ups, and alliances that would more than raise an eyebrow but that would shock you to your core........I don't give a good g-d damn if you freaking believe me or not.......it's not about me or what I know, it's about we should be looking with eyes wide open and with skepticism at alot of the bs thrown at us....not just believing everything. 9/11 was such a tragedy........and I believe many many people/groups are to blame.....not the US per se.....this is way above 'govt'......these are people with allegiance to no country...only to greed and power.

#892    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Is there any wonder about why I've grown tired of this topic?  No matter how much you clarify, explain, repudiate, dispute, or educate...  there's always going to be one or two more people jumping into the fray with the same degree of ignorance as the last couple.  Some of them even stick around and convey their stupidity on a daily basis.

It can be overwhelming.

Good luck fellas, I'm not going to be as diligent in these threads for a while.  I find this display of nonsensical garbage to be disheartening.

Cheers.

#893    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 16 October 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

How do you know your information isnt misinformation? Come on....my only point is this....the 'official' story of 9/11 is bull****...and ANY thinking person can figure that out. The problem is there are so many layers of truth/fiction, half truths, lies, cover ups, and alliances that would more than raise an eyebrow but that would shock you to your core........I don't give a good g-d damn if you freaking believe me or not.......it's not about me or what I know, it's about we should be looking with eyes wide open and with skepticism at alot of the bs thrown at us....not just believing everything. 9/11 was such a tragedy........and I believe many many people/groups are to blame.....not the US per se.....this is way above 'govt'......these are people with allegiance to no country...only to greed and power.

had no clue science, engineering, physics, math, aerodynamics and many other fields is pure bull****.

Since most of it confirms the Official Story.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#894    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 16 October 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

had no clue science, engineering, physics, math, aerodynamics and many other fields is pure bull****.

Since most of it confirms the Official Story.

you might be surprised how effed up this world is, and who alliances with who....and what some will do to further their agenda........you would probably flip the eff out, so I don't blame you for not wanting to think that what happened was anything different than what you were told...I get it....but I am telling you, we were lied to. About many many things.it doesn't matter if you believe that or want to or are unwilling to or whatever. But it chills me to the bone the mass murders that occurred that day, and it chills me how many lies we were fed. What chills me the most is this...all the perps will never be known and never be tried for murder. It makes me angry too. So angry........just like with OKC bombing...lies lies and more damn lies...........

#895    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,992 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 16 October 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

How do you know your information isnt misinformation?

A long work history in aviation and as a government employee to know the difference.

Come on....my only point is this....the 'official' story of 9/11 is bull****...and ANY thinking person can figure that out.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no:

The problem is there are so many layers of truth/fiction, half truths, lies, cover ups, and alliances that would more than raise an eyebrow but that would shock you to your core........I don't give a good g-d damn if you freaking believe me or not.......it's not about me or what I know,...

What do you know?

it's about we should be looking with eyes wide open and with skepticism at alot of the bs thrown at us....not just believing everything. 9/11 was such a tragedy........and I believe many many people/groups are to blame.....not the US per se.....this is way above 'govt'......these are people with allegiance to no country...only to greed and power.

Did American Airlines and United Airlines confirm the loss of their aircraft on 9/11/2001?  Are those companies government agencies?

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 October 2012 - 12:16 AM.

#896    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,992 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

you might be surprised how effed up this world is, and who alliances with who....and what some will do to further their agenda........you would probably flip the eff out, so I don't blame you for not wanting to think that what happened was anything different than what you were told...I get it....but I am telling you, we were lied to. About many many things.it doesn't matter if you believe that or want to or are unwilling to or whatever. But it chills me to the bone the mass murders that occurred that day, and it chills me how many lies we were fed. What chills me the most is this...all the perps will never be known and never be tried for murder. It makes me angry too. So angry........just like with OKC bombing...lies lies and more damn lies...........

I have had to correct 9/11 conspiracist on a number of facts regarding the B-767 and the B-757 and on other aviation issues because what they have claimed wasn't factual in the real world of aviation.

As I have said before, they have been watching too many Hollywood action movies and they tried to blend fantasy with fact.

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 October 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#897    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Alert to watchers.  
Potential hazard warning.
Requesting psycho-analysis.
Possible violent tendencies present.  Recommending normal watch procedure 7.
No resolution necessary.  Watch 7 immediately. :tu:

#898    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

A long work history in aviation and as a government employee to know the difference.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no:

What do you know?

Did American Airlines and United Airlines confirm the loss of their aircraft on 9/11/2001?  Are those companies government agencies?
even with evidence I have no case! I know alot of things.......it doesn't really matter how or why I know them  because there is not a damned thing can be done about it. I just wish more people would open there eyes. I am not a conspiracy nut. But I KNOW how evil wicked effed up and insanely committed certain individuals and groups of people are...and I KNOW how far they will go to pursue their agenda.

#899    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

I have had to correct 9/11 conspiracist on a number of facts regarding the B-767 and the B-757 and on other aviation issues because what they have claimed wasn't factual in the real world of aviation.

As I have said before, they have been watching too many Hollywood action movies and they tried to blend fantasy with fact.

I have read some wacky 9/11 theories also.....it is insane really what some of them come up with. I totally agree that there are conspiracy nuts out there and they do watch too many Hollywood productions! lol....BUT that doesn't mean 9/11 happened the way we were told........it's complicated for sure and it saddens me......saddens me quite deeply. I was at the WTC memorial a few weekends ago......it just is still such a shock. Such an act of cruelty.........

#900    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,992 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

even with evidence I have no case! I know alot of things.......it doesn't really matter how or why I know them  because there is not a damned thing can be done about it. I just wish more people would open there eyes. I am not a conspiracy nut. But I KNOW how evil wicked effed up and insanely committed certain individuals and groups of people are...and I KNOW how far they will go to pursue their agenda.

You have nothing that refutes the official story. :no: It is what the evidence depicts and evidence is what counts.

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 October 2012 - 12:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users