Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

911


  • Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#901    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,539 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

I have read some wacky 9/11 theories also.....it is insane really what some of them come up with. I totally agree that there are conspiracy nuts out there and they do watch too many Hollywood productions! lol....BUT that doesn't mean 9/11 happened the way we were told........it's complicated for sure and it saddens me......saddens me quite deeply. I was at the WTC memorial a few weekends ago......it just is still such a shock. Such an act of cruelty.........

Did you know that countries around the world sent out warnings that Muslim terrorist were going to attack the United States, some with warnings that aircraft were to be used? Nothing there about a U.S. government conspiracy.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#902    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:too cold here!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Did you know that countries around the world sent out warnings that Muslim terrorist were going to attack the United States, some with warnings that aircraft were to be used? Nothing there about a U.S. government conspiracy.

I don't think it was a US govt conspiracy.......lol And yes I know there were warnings sent out.  Like I said it is complicated;) So many layers of bs.....


#903    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined:20 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NYC

  • To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

I will leave you all with the words of Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during the Reagan Administration. Dr. Roberts till this day is a firm believer in Reaganomics, mind you he's a true blue Republican Libertarian.
Dr. Roberts during his government service has personally worked along side many of the neo-cons stragetists who developed the PNAC policies that have driven our nation to the brink of disaster. But being the true American patriot that he is, today he write to exposes the truth about how the American nation was hijacked.

In his article entitled "The 11th Anniversary of 9/11", he writes:

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.
The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ Paul Craig Roberts

Unfortunately many here just might make him out to be just another conspiracy nutjob.


#904    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,539 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

I don't think it was a US govt conspiracy.......lol And yes I know there were warnings sent out.  Like I said it is complicated;) So many layers of bs.....

Evidence allows a person to know when the 'hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#905    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:too cold here!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Evidence allows a person to know when the 'hold 'em, and when to throw 'em.

"evidence" has also placed many an innocent man in prison..............


#906    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,539 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

"evidence" has also placed many an innocent man in prison..............

That is not real evidence because there have been cases where lies have have placed people in prison.  In fact, real evidence has been used to free innocent people from prison.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#907    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:too cold here!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

That is not real evidence because there have been cases where lies have have placed people in prison.  In fact, real evidence has been used to free innocent people from prison.


I don't think many could handle the evidence..the truth, the WHOLE truth and nothing but the TRUTH.....and not just of 9/11..........but of much of what happens in our country, and around the world.


#908    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

I don't think many could handle the evidence..the truth, the WHOLE truth and nothing but the TRUTH.....and not just of 9/11..........but of much of what happens in our country, and around the world.

And I don't think you have any of what you claim.  No truth.  No evidence.  Not about 9/11 or anything else.  Nothing but a flapping pair of gums like every conspiracy theorist before you, and each who will follow.


#909    MID

MID

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,490 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

I don't think many could handle the evidence..the truth, the WHOLE truth and nothing but the TRUTH.....and not just of 9/11\


And what in your opinion, is that "whole truth"?

Edited by MID, 17 October 2012 - 02:20 AM.


#910    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:too cold here!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 17 October 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

And I don't think you have any of what you claim.  No truth.  No evidence.  Not about 9/11 or anything else.  Nothing but a flapping pair of gums like every conspiracy theorist before you, and each who will follow.

It doesn't matter what you think really.......and in the end it doesn't matter what i think/know. Some things are just too big, too deep, too complex and there are forces more powerful and brutal than you would be capable of believing anyways.


#911    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:too cold here!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 17 October 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

And I don't think you have any of what you claim.  No truth.  No evidence.  Not about 9/11 or anything else.  Nothing but a flapping pair of gums like every conspiracy theorist before you, and each who will follow.

It might surprise you how many reputable people, some even in the intelligence community who do NOT believe the 'official' story.............


#912    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined:10 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:too cold here!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostMID, on 17 October 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

And what in your opinion, is that "whole truth"?

We don't know yet, the whole truth, but many many intelligent, professional credible people do not believe the official story. And these are not conspiracy nuts. They are thinking people who are not easily led. Who think independently of media, or popular opinion. There are pilots, engineers, firefighters, doctors, intelligence community members, and on and on......


#913    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

It doesn't matter what you think really.......and in the end it doesn't matter what i think/know. Some things are just too big, too deep, too complex and there are forces more powerful and brutal than you would be capable of believing anyways.

In the end what matters is sound reasoning which is supported by evidence.


View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 08:50 AM, said:

It might surprise you how many reputable people, some even in the intelligence community who do NOT believe the 'official' story.............

If you or anyone else can bring some actual evidence to the table for examination, there are plenty who are more than willing to take a look.


View PostTrueBeliever, on 17 October 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

We don't know yet, the whole truth, but many many intelligent, professional credible people do not believe the official story. And these are not conspiracy nuts. They are thinking people who are not easily led. Who think independently of media, or popular opinion. There are pilots, engineers, firefighters, doctors, intelligence community members, and on and on......

Disbelief is not evidence.  If you want to make any headway at all in this, you'll need to bring some of that to the table.

So far just about every question that the 9/11 truth movement has raised, has been explained in depth.  The only questions that haven't been explained in depth remain unanswered solely because there isn't any data available to answer them.  So yes, there are areas of ambiguity.  There are things which we probably will never be able to answer at this point.  The vast majority of major historical events have these areas of ambiguity, but that does not mean the correct answers to those unanswered questions point to anything conspiratorial.

To legitimately reach a conspiratorial conclusion you need evidence, not a lack of evidence.


#914    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,678 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Boo

Neither is belief evidence of anything.  Mencken talked about that as I've mentioned here before.  Faith, belief as you use it here, is often just an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable, and if there was ever an improbable story, it is the Official Conspiracy Theory.

All this time here, I never realized you were attempting to educate other posters.  I find that a noble goal, but on this particular question, a bit vain, considering that some of us have been studying the evidence for quite a few years.

On this particular subject matters, yours is not so much education as it is repetition of a story that cannot withstand even the most superficial scrutiny.


#915    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Boo

Neither is belief evidence of anything.  Mencken talked about that as I've mentioned here before.  Faith, belief as you use it here, is often just an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable, and if there was ever an improbable story, it is the Official Conspiracy Theory.

All this time here, I never realized you were attempting to educate other posters.  I find that a noble goal, but on this particular question, a bit vain, considering that some of us have been studying the evidence for quite a few years.

On this particular subject matters, yours is not so much education as it is repetition of a story that cannot withstand even the most superficial scrutiny.

BR, my request for evidence goes doubly so for you.  All you've ever done here is run off your weaselly little mouth like the true propagandist you are.

I've provided considerable evidence and references in support of my position, including research, calculations, models, and graphics which I have personally developed; to help educate and answer questions which I consider valid and worthy of explanation.  Where these materials and answers have been provided by others, certainly I have referred people, including yourself, to those answers and that information.

You, and several like you, blindly go on about your merry way without even considering such information and answers.  Instead you merely shirk them off and continue to spout your nonsensical and long ago debunked drivel over and over again.

So it goes.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users