Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Two persons saw me somewhere I wasn't

sighting hallucination halucination more

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Wyverna

Wyverna

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

• "No, I'm not a dragon slayer. I'm a dragon SAVIOR. See the difference?"

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:38 AM

Wow, it's like a magic trick. He disappeared!

Hah, but to make this a completely relevant post, maybe you broke the thin fabric of reality and managed to be at two places at the same time, with both of yourselves not knowing the  location and actions of the other one. I've done it before many times.

...Yeah, thumbs down on this story.

Posted Image

“But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them.”
--Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard of Earthsea

#17    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

Are some of you TRULY SUGGESTING DOPPELGANGERS?

:no:

#18    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:41 AM

this story is obviously made up. he wont just post this here and not look at it ever again

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#19    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

I never respond to these first posters until they post a second time. They all sound like someone making up a crazy story and posting it to watch the fools try to make sense of it.

#20    julia52

julia52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostMetallicBlood, on 07 August 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

Another first-time poster who just comes and leaves. Why does this keep happening?

because this line itself is becoming, as someone mentioned, 'passe'..::rolleyes::

one can only take so many disparaging remarks before they flee..and this was a kid, shame on all of you..

and why 'must' it be a doppelganger?  and why would someone be kidding if they mentioned other dimensions? your own site had a wonderful article about nasa recently discovering portals..

well, the website is at least still high quality..

#21    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostCKrogh, on 04 August 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

They were sure it was me and they could even describe the cloth I was wearing and the bike
  Was it a Loincloth ?

#22    Hugo Stiglitz

Hugo Stiglitz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• Man of The People

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

dude,i think your buddies are seriously ****K**G with you man!

"If you want to walk the Streets of Gold,you got to know the password, ROLL TIDE ROLL."
Paul "BEAR"Bryant

#23    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

It could be a look alike. I met one of mine when I was a teen, and it was super creepy. It wasn't paranormal at all, but it did bring it home just how mental one of my ex boyfriends was.
I apparently look like someone where I live now. I will get people coming up to me at the grocery store and tell me things like they missed me at so and so's party or whatever.. And I have to look at them and tell them they must be confused, I have no idea who they are. From some of the responses I've gotten, apparently she and I dress a lot alike and sound quite a bit similar too. I've never run into her as far as I'm aware of.

There are stories out there of doppelgangers, but I really hesitate on using that term. I'm not sure how much credence I give to a magical copy of a person wandering around.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#24    diegoflopez

diegoflopez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:31 AM

can someone please give us some useful info! the same thing happened to me. today so i decided to research it. i was in a city 3 hours away from home when my father called me and told me he had just seen me. he said he was driving, when he saw a guy that looked exactly like me! he said he had on the same exact clothing and was even carrying the same bulky backpack i use. he said he honked at him and they just stared at each other. my dad said he even had the same exact haircut as me! if anyone can educate us on this it would be greatly appreciated. :)

ps... this isnt a joke or anything i was just really curious since is not the first time that it happened to my dad.

#25    diegoflopez

diegoflopez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

http://lifestyle.inq...t-the-same-time i found this too :)

#26    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:08 AM

Maybe this is the doppelganger posting, and a friend is gonna say, "Hay man, nice post on UM!" And you'll be like. (Gasps) "That wasn't me, man!" :whistle:

Also tagged with sighting, hallucination, halucination, more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users