Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sheep to send text messages about wolves

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

you use a farm dog for tat...

#17    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,708 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

All kidding aside, I don't think this idea will work very well in application. I highly suspect that a sheep's heart rate climbs not only when they're being attacked by wolves, but also when they're fighting with one another, mating, or just exerting themselves. Too much potential for false alarms IMO.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#18    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

Add another texter to the group. All my kids text each other even when they are in the same room, and they are not teenagers anymore either. In this case it is not a bad idea. Natural selection is one thing but the sheep are domesticated and being farmed as part of someones livelyhood.

#19    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,149 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostLilly, on 09 August 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

All kidding aside, I don't think this idea will work very well in application. I highly suspect that a sheep's heart rate climbs not only when they're being attacked by wolves, but also when they're fighting with one another, mating, or just exerting themselves. Too much potential for false alarms IMO.
... or climbing a Mountain, perhaps. Have they thought of that?

Anyway,surely this is a job for the Lonely Goatherd. It'd give them something more useful to do than sitting high on a hill going "yo-odel-ay-odel-ay-e-oo" all day. :-/

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#20    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

Help help the shepheard is chasing me LOL

#21    kwin

kwin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

Interesting................. A text saves the day for the textiles and creates a new stress testing job market in the meantime. Just think of all the possibilities........ :tsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users