Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Weird weather rains seaweed over UK village

seaweed

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 5,044 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

The wrong type of weed.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#17    Arbenol

Arbenol

Poltergeist

• 2,255 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 11 August 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

god is bringing down his wrath on UK lol

By throwing seaweed at it?

He has the choice of flood, fire, pestilence, death upon the firstborn, etc.... And he decides on algae.
That'll teach'em :devil:

#18    Mykhailo

Mykhailo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

I'm not a scientist and did NOT play one on TV... but I'd think that they should test the seaweed and if that does not work then all they have to do is test the sand that came embedded in the seaweed to determine where this seaweed came from. This is how the USA discovered where the Japanese ballon bombs were coming from during WWII. They tested the sand in the sandbags attached to the ballon bombs, found out which beach had it, and bombed the crap out of that area. Problem solved... no more ballon bombs. I also find it interesting that there is usually only one item that comes down in these strange storms. Did they ever say where the apples came from...??? Afterall, apples were not in season when they came down in a storm in England. I'd really like some follow ups and not just the original stories... but then again they would just lie or make something up IF they had no sound explainations.

Also tagged with seaweed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users