Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black shadow figure and flashing lights ?

black shadows flashing lights chakra third eye psychic

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

My suggestion is if you feel you are being bothered by negative energies, (without going into what the source is) then start learning how to shield, ground and centre. These are the basics anyone should be doing if they are at all aware, empathetic etc. Google will bring up a ton of techniques, i don't know of anyone who can't not get away with doing some sort of basic maintenance work.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 01 September 2012 - 01:35 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#17    Adienwolf

Adienwolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER-Darth Vader to luke skywaker in empire strikes back V of starwars

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

could be a demon

#18    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

View PostAdienwolf, on 05 September 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

could be a demon

what makes you say that?

because..it could be.

#19    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,979 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Do you know what your blood pressure is?

#20    Lee1968

Lee1968

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:15 PM

Looking on line , even posted my story on true stories. My expris an strange one even though it happens a few years ago, still haunts me to this day.

My experience started back in Nov 2012. Came home after a business trip. Time was 1 pm ish after a 4 hr flight felt fine not to tired felt okay. The house is detached 10 yr old house nothing with history. Anyway house was quiet dark no light just remember the moon was full that night and bright we have sky light lights added extra light with putting on lights. I made a bee line to the rest room after washing my hands I opened the door I saw this figure a few feet from me I saw the shape I thought it was wife called out " you scared me, I'm home. I remember just starring at the figure It moved towards me.I remember just starring then next thing I remembered seeing 2 green orbs on my wall I d say oval and dark green moving gracefully like they were dancing together, then these bright touch lights in my face they were so bright I tried closing my eyes put my hands up  in defense  I called out my wife " are the kids down here with flash lights" next thing I remember standing besides my wife's in bed just starring . She asked " what we're saying down stairs. Next morning I woke up late during lunch my wife asked me so who were talking too last night.
I'm not a believer what goes bump in the night this experience was a strange one.

#21    Cheshirecat1723

Cheshirecat1723

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:35 PM

What i'd say is do a cleansing of your house. And apply runes in places you feel these negative energies frequent. For the runes think of a  sign you associate with happiness and protection, make sure its a sign that you dont associate with anything other than that. Draw it and draw down energy from your crown and give it to the rune, it'll feel like its draining you completely but just continue with it. Rest and in the morning it should be fully charged. This will radiate that energy you gave it and you will need to recharge it every so often.
For the cleansing start to meditate and feel out all your chakras, draw down the energy from you crown and let it fill your entire body, till its almost overflowing, then astral project through your house with this energy in you, it should seem like your a being of pure light and the light is burning out all the negative and dark energy.
Thats just my methods of keeping my house clean and i doubt its the most efficient tbh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users