Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

"I have found a mathematical equation that.."

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

I know now, thanks.

#17    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,650 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

Looks like the math Calypso Louie Farrahkan uses.  LOL

Edited by Merc14, 10 August 2012 - 01:32 PM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#18    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

Lol

#19    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

I feel all that this topic proves is that people should rather study Maths and not Islam.
'Maths' is god..........maths is allah..........Wether you are a atheist,crap,crap,crap,crap you cannot deny that there is Maths............Maths was always there and will always continue to be..............maths is what created the world and us humans and also the universe............every thing maths says has to be true and Maths is the only God..........anything or anyone who says that they are Maths is actually the devil as there can be only one 'Maths'..............'Maths' is the lord and +/-* is his prophet and the last prophet............any person who claims he is the prophet is the devil as +/-* is the last prophet of 'Maths'............those who follow maths and his commands will get as many virgins as they want during their life (and probably also after they die)............those who do not believe in maths should be killed or in some cases can be allowed to live if they pay us believers protection money. Maths is the light of life and the path of maths is the path of righteousness.

I have discovered the true religion and God.If anyone can prove me wrong be ready to be shot....................and i challenge all of you to prove me wrong

#20    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostLrak, on 10 August 2012 - 11:24 AM, said:

What do you think?

I think.. you are no longer confused about your faith.. no more doubts.. your past couple of threads prove this.. Well done to you...

As for proving God..no one can..but that's my opinion

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#21    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 10 August 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

I think.. you are no longer confused about your faith.. no more doubts.. your past couple of threads prove this.. Well done to you...

Not exactly, I still have doubts. I don't think an equation can answer all my questions. I still have a lot of questions as to why God does certain things. It's a long way ahead, and I'm still in conflict with myself, actually.

I just want to be free. I know I'm a fairly good person, I do my best to be kind and do good things. I don't want to have to be forced to worship God in a way that doesn't make sense to me. I don't want to have to force my future family to pray and do things against their will. I don't want my life to be controlled in every aspect. I jut want to be myself.

Edited by Lrak, 10 August 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#22    blind pew

blind pew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostLrak, on 10 August 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

GIVE ME A BREAK, IT'S A BUNCH OF CRAP

#23    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

View Postblind pew, on 10 August 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

GIVE ME A BREAK, IT'S A BUNCH OF CRAP

Okay.

#24    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

"To judge something is to determine its outcome, in a mathematical sense this is explained as Equals symbol "=". In other words life must have come to a conclusion and must have a day of judgment, or an equal sign in the equation"
No, lol.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#25    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Well, just found it while doing some browsing and thought I would share to see what you think.

Peace and love, brothers and sisters :)

#26    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• "If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot"

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

How are you being forced to worship a God? This makes no sense. Why would you make your family do something against their will

#27    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostToadie, on 10 August 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

How are you being forced to worship a God? This makes no sense. Why would you make your family do something against their will

What? If you grew up having someone breathing down your neck and making you pray 5 times a day along with performing other religious responsibilities (making sure your ablutions have been done properly, making sure your pronunciation of the Arabic language is done properly, getting circumcised, ect.), maybe you would know :)

#28    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

I'm sure you are old enough to make your own choices? Just because you where brought up in that culture doesn't mean you have to die by that culture. Just because it was breathed down your back doesn't mean you should breathe it down your families back.

#29    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostToadie, on 10 August 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

I'm sure you are old enough to make your own choices? Just because you where brought up in that culture doesn't mean you have to die by that culture. Just because it was breathed down your back doesn't mean you should breathe it down your families back.

Well, yeah, but I've grown up with it so it's difficult for me to shed something like that overnight.

#30    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

One day you have to let it go. Accept it for what it was and put it aside, start a new chapter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users