Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

What went wrong?

olympics false flag illuminati terror alliens

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Enlightened

• 3,932 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

After the Olympics passed without the Illuminati revealing themselves, aliens making contact or a false flag terror attack I was wondering what the people who predicted and championed these theories have any reasons as to why these events did not unfold as predicted?

I don't really plan to answer any replies, just thought it would be amusing to see if there are any...

Click here to view Unexplained Mysteries 5 Millionth post by Helen of Annoy, while you're there lets see if we can give it 5 Million likes (sorry Biff).

#2    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:47 PM

Iv bugged already, with the fire today.

See the signs!

See this: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=231676

LMAO

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#3    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Enlightened

• 3,932 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostSuper-Fly, on 12 August 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

Iv bugged already, with the fire today.

See the signs!

See this: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=231676

LMAO

I wondered where those fire engines were off to when I was on my way home from London today. Looks like they had to call in help from outside the Borough...

Click here to view Unexplained Mysteries 5 Millionth post by Helen of Annoy, while you're there lets see if we can give it 5 Million likes (sorry Biff).

#4    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,730 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 12 August 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

After the Olympics passed without the Illuminati revealing themselves, aliens making contact or a false flag terror attack I was wondering what the people who predicted and championed these theories have any reasons as to why these events did not unfold as predicted?

I don't really plan to answer any replies, just thought it would be amusing to see if there are any...

All I have to say is good job Londoners, good job Brits.
This was a perfect exsample on how to organize such an event.

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 11,814 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

Yes, I also think it was a job well done!!

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#6    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

Thank you Odas and And Then.
Before the games I was a little apprehensive as to whather or not we would be able to put on a good show. However, I needn't have worried as it turned out to be (IMO) one of the best Olympics I have seen to date and a very interestinig opening ceremony.
The only comment I have regarding the actual sports events is that I would have prefered the marathons to have ended in the stadium as per tradition. I think it would have been much nicer for the athletes to enter a stadium full of appreciative people. Friends (yes I do have some lol)  I have spoken to regarding this agree with me and cannot understand why they didnt.
I have yet to see the closing ceremony as I am 6 hours in front of the UK so was asleep but I look forward to seeing the re-run :)
I am also now looking forward to the Paralympics :)

edit,,,corrected a small error lol :)

Edited by Englishgent, 13 August 2012 - 02:12 AM.

#7    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 12 August 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Well of course we didn't SEE any of these things....thats because they were expertly covered up.  DUH!   Go ahead and prove that they weren't.  lol  Score one for the conspiracy wackos!  Another hidden, sinister, and completely unprovable conspiracy perfectly and covertly executed.  sneaky damn illuminatis....

#8    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:25 AM

Seems to me the high medal count for GB is an indication of alien, or even divine intervention. :alien:  The Australians seemed to be disabled by an invisible, unexplained retarding force. :cry:

#9    Arbenol68

Arbenol68

Psychic Spy

• 1,433 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:51 AM

It must be really frustrating for everyone in Britain that it's impossible to find anything to criticize. It was just about perfect, which won't do at all.

Oh, hang on. The GB football team was crap. Should have played Beckham. Pearce hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

Ahh........that's better.

#10    _Only

_Only

• 6,346 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

Maybe they will say it was all just an elaborate ploy to give certain people some odd sense of self-satisfaction in feeling right in saying that the events would never come to fruition.

We all enjoy succeeding. Some get satisfaction when others fail.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#11    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,143 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

Wait, it's wasn't supposed to be in London. It's going to be in Rio.
And when it doesn't happen there, it was a mistake and will be at the next Olympics, and so on, and so on, and so on...

#12    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,245 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

Nick Pope, when asked about why he got it wrong, said "I didn't get anything wrong, did I, I got mentioned in the papers and the news outlets, and that after all was the aim."

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#13    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

The economy was hit hard...... Maybe that was the aim? lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#14    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Enlightened

• 3,932 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 13 August 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

Well of course we didn't SEE any of these things....thats because they were expertly covered up.  DUH!   Go ahead and prove that they weren't.  lol  Score one for the conspiracy wackos!  Another hidden, sinister, and completely unprovable conspiracy perfectly and covertly executed.  sneaky damn illuminatis....

Darn plain sight hiding... :)

#15    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,670 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

There is something I noticed though, me and my housemate noticed it and both said "Wtf".. lol

Did anyone else see the very small clip of the tightrope walker? He walked along the tightrope... Got to a doll in a suit, shook hands with it and it set on fire... I didn't get the point of it or understand how it could possibly have been connected to anything in anyway?! lol (not saying illuminant etc, just wonder what the hell it was about.. lol)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Also tagged with olympics, false flag, illuminati, terror, alliens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users