Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Was the Socorro incident an elaborate hoax ?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#106    Tommy13

Tommy13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

In February 2011, I was on a boat about 200 miles WWN of Socorro heading to Clarion Island. At around 3am, I woke up and after using the head, I walked onto the open deck. There was a man suffering from low back pain and could not sleep due to the pounding of the boat. While facing the back of the boat and off to right, came a glowing disc shaped object from what appeared to be right out of the water. It went straight about 100kft and banked a 90degree turn out towards the pacific and disappeared with in 5 seconds. Both of us saw it, however the other individual remained calm, unexcited and non inquisitive as to what we saw. When I pressed on him, he simply responded, "Don't be stupid you know what that was". Then he immediately turned around and went back inside.

#107    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

I think you've got the wrong Socorro.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#108    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

In July of 1965, In Valensole, France, a farmer named Maurice Masse claimed that he saw two children standing in his field. Masse was attempting to find a solution to why his lavender crop had bare spots of ground.

As Masse approached the "children," he noticed an unusual object close by. Now with a much closer view, the children were not children at all, but "strange looking beings."

Masse described them as having large, bald heads, pasty faces, and huge, slanted eyes that stared out at him. He also related that they were wearing coveralls of some sort, and one of them was holding a tube-like device, standing by an odd-looking craft. Masse swore that as he approached the object, he was hit by some sort of ray, which disabled him for a time.

When he awoke, he saw the object flying off into the sky. Fearing ridicule, he was reluctant at first to report his incident, but in time, he came forward with the facts.

During an interview, Maurice was shown a drawing representative of an object that had landed in Socorro, New Mexico, the previous year. The object had been seen by policeman Lonnie Zamora, who later made a sketch of it. Masse remarked, "Someone else has seen my UFO."

According to the farmer, he was not able to grow anything in the area of the incident for years to come. Neither the Masse nor Zamora case proves the existence of extraterrestrial life, but especially in the Zamora case, there is no doubt that some type of unusual craft with occupants did land, and take off again.

http://www.ufocasebo...uricemasse.html

The Soccoro incident by the way took place in April 1964.

Posted Image

#109    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

Effort To Debunk Socorro UFO Landing Crushed
http://www.theufochr...is-quashed.html

http://www.theufochr...-takes-off.html

Socorro UFO Landing; 50 Years Ago Today

http://www.theufochr...-ago-today.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#110    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,488 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 April 2014 - 06:19 PM, said:

Gosh that is an awful website, with my eyes still healing somewhat, it's become literally painful to view. Nasty colour scheme. Looks cheap.

Anyway, here is Kevin Randles article at his website. I have to say I have respect for Kevin Randle, and this I thought from his article significant.

LINK (Words, not Youtube, and actually readable)

Finally I turn to my old nemesis, Dr. Charles Moore (seen here) who has claimed that Project Mogul was responsible for the Roswell UFO crash. According to Volume 41, No. 8, November 1, 1994 of Jim Moseley’s Saucer Smear (available for a nominal "love offering" from Moseley at PO Box 1709, Key West, FL 33041) Moore wrote, "At Jim McDonald’s request, I investigated the residue of the Socorro sighting in 1967 or 1968... Despite Phil Klass, I found no indications suggesting that this was a tourist-attracting ploy by the local Chamber of Commerce, nor was it a prank by the New Mexico Tech students(emphasis added).

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 29 April 2014 - 02:33 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#111    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

On October 23, 2012, I received unsolicited contact by Richard T. Holder, Jr., son of Captain Richard T. Holder who was Up-Range Commander at the White Sands Proving Ground on Friday, April 24, 1964, when the Socorro CE III case occurred.

My habit usually is, if I respond to unsolicited correspondence at all, to seek confirmation of who the writer might really be. Well, at my request, Captain Holder's son, provided me very good evidence of his identity. He confirmed that I was correct, telling me that his father, Captain Holder, had suggested to Lonnie Zamora that he publicly conceal the actual red 'insignia' he had seen and substitute another. I wrote about this in Appendix A of my 1976 Socorro book [In the USA edition of Socorro Saucer in A pentagon Pantry, pages 206 - 211. Blueapple Books] and my subsequent statements (following Lonnie Zamora's passing).

To his credit, Captain Holder's eldest son was unhappy with the 'flack' I was receiving from certain noisy but ignorant-of-the-facts-of-the-Socorro-case internet loudmouths, and he wanted to set the record straight.

http://www.theufochr...-re-famous.html

#112    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,602 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

ANd the Car Sucked too ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users