Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cloaking Device live onTV or are we Holograph

thewonderman

Hi Guys,

Was watching TV last night and I seen this weird thing, I have uploaded this video to Youtube but you can watch it live on the ITV player website for yourself the actual time of the game when you can see it yourself is 12:19 secs into the first half of the match.

I also noticed this same thing on a news program a few weeks back would love an explanation as you can see straight through the camermans legs and the board which is right behind him??? STRANGE OR WHAT?

the part I am talking about on this video is around 30 secs in sorry for the bad quality its recorded from my phone but you can watch it yourself in HD to see the same thing.

a guy carrying what appears to be camera equipment walks past that scrolling advertisement (at about the 30 second mark you suggested)

there's some kind of glitch on his pants (they seem transparent in front of that advertisement) ..there is only about 2 seconds of that footage.

it does look strange, but where exactly do the illuminati fit in with this?

Something like a green screen (chroma key)?

• Like 2

What the hell does this have to do with the illuminati???

I'm assuming that what happens on some stations is that the broadcaster replaces the hording displays with something else - and the cameraman was wearing the wrong colour trousers so it acted like a green screen.

• Like 1

Yeah it's just virtual advertising...

Edit: Lol reminds me of the thread where some guy though QR codes were a conspiracy...

Qrcode_wikipedia.jpg

Beware!

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

a guy carrying what appears to be camera equipment walks past that scrolling advertisement (at about the 30 second mark you suggested)

there's some kind of glitch on his pants (they seem transparent in front of that advertisement) ..there is only about 2 seconds of that footage.

it does look strange, but where exactly do the illuminati fit in with this?

Sorry this is nothing to do with illumaniti but I just put it in the video so it got views lol... still unexplainable though

• Like 1

What the hell does this have to do with the illuminati???

I'm assuming that what happens on some stations is that the broadcaster replaces the hording displays with something else - and the cameraman was wearing the wrong colour trousers so it acted like a green screen.

Well I seen it before on a different channel with a news presenter against a brick wall you could see straight through him so not likely and even if that was the case why can you see straight through him

No, its not unexplainable:

Link

Good but not good enough I have seen this before with a news presenter against a brick wall no advertising going on

Good but not good enough I have seen this before with a news presenter against a brick wall no advertising going on

*sigh*

He obviously wasn't in front of a brick wall. It was green screened behind him, and was wearing the wrong coloured clothes, so the software replaced that colour with the brick image.

Look up green screening. Its not exactly a new technology.

• Like 1

There is no question to what is happening here. Sorry but you are wrong. Plain and simple.

Please do look up green screening or 'chroma key' - then you will understand. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Chroma_key

Also you tube videos of it if the words don't help!

[media=]

[/media]

If he was wearing green clothes I wonder what would happen...

Edited by Timonthy

There is no question to what is happening here. Sorry but you are wrong. Plain and simple.

Please do look up green screening or 'chroma key' - then you will understand. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Chroma_key

Also you tube videos of it if the words don't help!

[media=]

[/media]

If he was wearing green clothes I wonder what would happen...

The thing is though he wasn't wearing GREEN clothes and I know this because I watched the entire match and it didnt happen again only this one time. I know what a green screen is jesus.

The thing is though he wasn't wearing GREEN clothes and I know this because I watched the entire match and it didnt happen again only this one time. I know what a green screen is jesus.

Yeah but it doesn't have to be green, it can be any colour. His pants would have been the same colour of the billboard. ;)

Edit: And I hope you watched the video! Not really related...

Edited by Timonthy

Yeah but it doesn't have to be green, it can be any colour. His pants would have been the same colour of the billboard. ;)

Edit: And I hope you watched the video! Not really related...

OK but surely you can see that the guys pants are not YELLOW which is the colour on the billboard ;) cmon... nearly their...

and yes Thanks I watched the video!

OK but surely you can see that the guys pants are not YELLOW which is the colour on the billboard ;) cmon... nearly their...

I would say cloaking device, Probably a Freemason's Cloaking device though, the Illuminati seem to be a bit behind the time's when it comes to this type of technology.

• Like 1

I would say cloaking device, Probably a Freemason's Cloaking device though, the Illuminati seem to be a bit behind the time's when it comes to this type of technology.

It's hardly anything to do with the illumaniti or even a cloaking device I just though it was weird and that I seen it twice on different programs. I'm sure live TV just keeps on getting worse some of the streaming is dreadful now days.

It doesn't have to be green. Any key colour is replaced with the transmission footage. I don't know why you're refusing to understand. This is obviously what is happening.

It doesn't have to be green. Any key colour is replaced with the transmission footage. I don't know why you're refusing to understand. This is obviously what is happening.

Obviously see my post above yours.

Also it only happened once which I thought was strange the rest of the game his legs we're fine.

Its kind of like watching the NFL on a Sunday afternoon.

There are times when they pop the "First Down" line on the screen and it will show over the top of one player but not the other.

It seems like color intensity and angle will cause it to appear differently.

Im pretty sure its not a big cosmic conspiracy.

or maybe YOU are a hologram and the rest of us are real.

Edited by Capt Amerika

WTF is wrong with you people (Illuminati believers that is, not everyone in this thread).... This is not a conspiracy, it is not Illuminati, NWO, Masons or even aliens. Why would they make a footballers legs disappear in a match where half the seats are empty!!!

Please look at what you have posted and read it back to yourselves before posting, this is like the people on talent shows who think they can sing but are awful and then have the front to argue with the judges.

The billboards are digitally altered so adverts match the country the game is shown in, the cameras work in unison with computer software to create the effect (not sure if it uses chroma key though), when the digital image is laid on the hoardings there is occasional overlap and distortion when players move over this area. How do you think they get the club badges on the pitch before kick off? Do you think they paint them on the pitch, then quickly run on before kick of and wash them off?

The new technology allows adverts to be digitally inserted into a live broadcast of a football match, so that the static advertising can be changed depending on what country you are viewing the match from.

http://www.techradar...acements-972768

http://www.outdoorad...87/Default.aspx

This is not even new technology, just new to football advertising...

Sorry for the rant... :blush:

Edited to tone down the rage!

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 4

WTF is wrong with you people (Illuminati believers that is, not everyone in this thread).... This is not a conspiracy, it is not Illuminati, NWO, Masons or even aliens. Why would they make a footballers legs disappear in a match where half the seats are empty!!!

Please look at what you have posted and read it back to yourselves before posting, this is like the people on talent shows who think they can sing but are awful and then have the front to argue with the judges.

The billboards are digitally altered so adverts match the country the game is shown in, the cameras work in unison with computer software to create the effect (not sure if it uses chroma key though), when the digital image is laid on the hoardings there is occasional overlap and distortion when players move over this area. How do you think they get the club badges on the pitch before kick off? Do you think they paint them on the pitch, then quickly run on before kick of and wash them off?

http://www.techradar...acements-972768

http://www.outdoorad...87/Default.aspx

This is not even new technology, just new to football advertising...

Sorry for the rant... :blush:

Edited to tone down the rage!

\

Sorry if my post upset you Junior Chubb :innocent: I should of put a smiley at the end.

I was being sarcastic in my post, The OP seemed to not want to believe the rational explanation given hence my sarcasm.

• Like 1

Yeah it's just virtual advertising...

Edit: Lol reminds me of the thread where some guy though QR codes were a conspiracy...

Qrcode_wikipedia.jpg

Beware!

Lmfao.

Also, this video is interesting...

\

Sorry if my post upset you Junior Chubb :innocent: I should of put a smiley at the end.

I was being sarcastic in my post, The OP seemed to not want to believe the rational explanation given hence my sarcasm.

Lol, I realised that, in fact I went a bit overboard and it was not aimed at you. The title of the video mentions Illumiati, my post was really aimed at the creator of the video (on YouTube not UM :blush: ) so my rant was a bit out of place. I think I got my point across though.

The 'Illuminati' have been popping up all over UM recently and I needed to vent some rage!

Maybe I should read my post back to myself before posting. :)

Edited by Junior Chubb

• 7 months later...

Like EVERYONE else has said, it's just a green screen mistake. And when we say 'green screen', it might not actually be green. Most likely green would be the last colour they choose because of the grass.