Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Steve Quayle's list of dead scientists

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 18 August 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:

Ahhh, but you're not Canadian, are you...?  ;)

:whistle:

Cz

As usual, nothing escapes your laser-keen vision, Cz.  As you well know though, 'foreign agents' are a crucial component of any good CT, and I live only a half-hour drive from both a tunnel and a bridge to the glorious Hoserland, home to vast nature, better-than-American beer, slightly weird accents, primo weed, and curling.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#17    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

Does anyone know of Dr. Patriciaq Doyle is still alive? I can look it up. Just want you to think abiout her for a while. And then go to her site. Again, I mentioned before on another thread tonight, her information is stored on a computer a couople of replacements back, while a brief search doesn't bring anything up.

Basically, I remember she wrote about the exhumation of a 1918 (?) flu victim dug up because we didn't have any store on this entire earth for the swine flu. Once they dug up the victim,  and a few years later, the swine flu became an issue.

Hey, my memory is good. It merely has a perceptual slant just like the rest of you have.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#18    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,053 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

Liquid Gardens,

There is no conspiracy. You're obviouslly a 'Canadian'. Relax and join the 'group'. Oversword is from 'Seattle', which is code word for 'Canadian wannabe'.

*Iron Lotus glares again*, while the Vancouver/Marvin Martian guy agent gives a *facepalm*, meanwhile, 'Corp' points an accusatorial simian (index)finger

No! This whole thread was meant in jest, I think.

- spoken by the guy holding a camel by the reins with a guy sitting on top, holding a 30-30, wondering if that what was, was transpired.

Somewhere in New Zealand, there's a grey alien telling investigators, "I know nothing!"

And, somewhere in the mythical land called, "Seattle", a damn is actually given. Okay, not actually 'given'. Let's call it 'borrowed', even though it was stolen.

#19    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

While we see that chemo is not really all that great for us, or at least not as great as what "they" tell us it is, yesterday or the day before, I came across info on a virus that prevents cancer, the AAV2.

It is obvious that this has been known for quite some time, but this is the first I have heard of it, while I daily review medical news sites.

http://search.eureka...rf=1&col=ev3rel

My sister died of a virus-causing cancer we were both repeatedly exposed to. I was immune to it, according to Dr.s who screened me at the time it was an issue. She was not immune. Also I take a LOT of vitamins and minerals. She did not.

I contend that cancer is a nutritional deficit disease.

Anyway, find some way to get this AAV2 virus. And I am out of the running. LOL.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#20    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostOverSword, on 17 August 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

Here's lists of dead scientists with cause of deaths.....I contributed who, take a guess as to why and post.

http://www.stevequay...index.php?s=145

http://www.stevequay...index.php?s=146

http://www.stevequay...index.php?s=147

I have been watching this for some time too, since the mid-90's, when I first got online.
That was when rense.com wasn't so ... well, it has changed. I seldom go there anymore.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#21    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

It is your expectation that they be tied together. Don't imagine that Quayle must be expectiing the things you do.
As far as I am concerned, he is merely listing dead scientists.

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 17 August 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

It looks to me like Steve Quayle could do a little more work in tying these dead scientists together in some way, he just has lists of them, doesn't mention anything specifically suspicious about their deaths for some of the scientists, and has some links to articles. Some of the more specific articles are at least interesting, if everything they are saying is actually accurate and complete.  But if Quayle is trying to impress just with the sheer amount of scientists, he could at least have some standards as far as who deserves to be included:

#52: Ilsley Ingram, age 84. Died on April 12, 2004 from unknown causes. Ingram was Director of the Supraregional Haemophilia Reference Centre and the Supraregional Centre for the Diagnosis of Bleeding Disorders at the St. Thomas Hospital in London. Although his age is most likely the reason for his death, why wasn't this confirmed by the family in the news media?

Why wasn't the reason for his death 'confirmed' by the family in the news media, really?  Is this what makes an 84 year old passing away suspicious in some way?  Because it's got an easy, likely, sensible explanation: it's none of the news media's business, and the family has no obligation to respond to ghouls.  I think Quayle needs a bit more focus, maybe just strictly on microbiologists that have some suspicion to them.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#22    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,053 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:08 AM

Don't look at me. I'm in enough shiite as it is.

#23    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 18 August 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

It is your expectation that they be tied together. Don't imagine that Quayle must be expectiing the things you do.
As far as I am concerned, he is merely listing dead scientists.

Well, yes, we agree then; he is merely listing dead scientists, I think I already stated that.  I was trying to find some purpose to it, ya know, because we're posting on the 'Consipiracies & Secret Societies' forum, but my bad I guess.  Odd that he is merely listing dead scientists but you 'have been watching this for some time too'; I'll tentatively 'expect' that this is because you then have a curious interest in the composition of scientist obituaries.  

And of course the careful reader will note that he's not 'merely listing dead scientists'; linky three is to his articles page, with such non-expectation-inducing titles as 'Mysterious Deaths of Microbiologists', 'Was Dr Kelly - Vince Fostered', and 'Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales'.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#24    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

Speaking of Mad Scientists, there is one of them in the latest Bourne movie, and it really was a well done scene,  The guy had an automatic pistol and went through 2 or 3 magazines. :tu:

#25    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

Impressive list, maybe something is on the horizon ... with all these H1N1 and other **** who knows. They made aids, now they are screwing around with influenza. Also Svalbard seed vault

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#26    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

My thinking is that you learn remote viewing and find out for yourself what happened to these people.
In my experience, remote viewing works.

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 18 August 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

Well, yes, we agree then; he is merely listing dead scientists, I think I already stated that.  I was trying to find some purpose to it, ya know, because we're posting on the 'Consipiracies & Secret Societies' forum, but my bad I guess.  Odd that he is merely listing dead scientists but you 'have been watching this for some time too'; I'll tentatively 'expect' that this is because you then have a curious interest in the composition of scientist obituaries.  

And of course the careful reader will note that he's not 'merely listing dead scientists'; linky three is to his articles page, with such non-expectation-inducing titles as 'Mysterious Deaths of Microbiologists', 'Was Dr Kelly - Vince Fostered', and 'Dead Scientists DO Tell Tales'.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#27    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,506 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

I believe AIDS was man-made. I also believe that it was tested and aimed at the gay community via the Hep. B vaccine.

View PostSolarPlexus, on 18 August 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

Impressive list, maybe something is on the horizon ... with all these H1N1 and other **** who knows. They made aids, now they are screwing around with influenza. Also Svalbard seed vault

Professor Hilton Hotema

#28    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,093 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 17 August 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Drug addled rockstars don't even die at this rate . Look at Keef .
The list of 911 witnesses who are now dead,reads like this too .

What rate?  No rate has been established yet.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users