Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

levitation/self-levitation questions

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

View Postpallidin, on 18 August 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

My viewpoint is that some psychic abilities, like telekenisis, ESP and precognition have some merit.
To be sure, the religion I favor actually demands it's existance.

Edit: And "faith" appears to be a key component.
really? what religion is that, if you don't mind me asking? i didn't know telekinesis was acknowledged in any religions. at least not old ones or common ones.

Edited by number22, 18 August 2012 - 06:33 AM.

#32    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 18 August 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

The only ones that worship Satan,are idiot devil worshippers,amd Satanists,who make it their religion .
Wittches,do not worship Satan .
i know not all witches worship him, but i know some do. i actually know a witch that does.

Satan is a jackass .
nicely said. lol.

Watch a movie called From Beyond ,with Jeffrey Combs . Fiction,but how powerful the pineal gland is,is conveyed .heh .
It's a real gland in the human body . It's not used to its capacity .
interesting.. i will be sure to check it out. thanks. :)

Edited by number22, 18 August 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#33    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

At this point I don't have any other explanations-- I don't know anything about the area you're in to put forward anything else. You've left me with nothing.

I would be interested in seeing a video of you demonstrating these "powers" under a controlled situation that wouldn't allow any external things to interact other than your mind or whatever. Some boundaries you might want to consider setting for "practice" are flat and slightly weighty objects to prevent anything else from moving them, avoiding movement yourself, and having someone else observe the occurrence to verify no tricky work taking place. It's likely you will be unpleasantly surprised.

Edit: Keep in mind that a lack of explanation you can't find yourself doesn't equate superpowers.

Edited by Thomas J, 18 August 2012 - 06:41 AM.

#34    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:38 AM

What about all the good stuff Satan has done? :whistle:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#35    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

View PostDKO, on 18 August 2012 - 06:38 AM, said:

He is backing Romney .
There ya go

Miss me?

#36    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

View PostThomas J, on 18 August 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

At this point I don't have any other explanations-- I don't know anything about the area you're in to put forward anything else. You've left me with nothing.

I would be interested in seeing a video of you demonstrating these "powers" under a controlled situation that wouldn't allow any external things to interact other than your mind or whatever. Some boundaries you might want to consider setting for "practice" are flat and slightly weighty objects to prevent anything else from moving them, avoiding movement yourself, and having someone else observe the occurrence to verify no tricky work taking place. ..I think you will be unpleasantly surprised that you little "trick" won't work.
you should research telekinesis so you can know the techniques. i make sure of those things when practicing myself. i can't move a flat object yet. telekinesis is something you have to practice. that's why you start with things that can roll. they are easier to move. then when you're good at moving those you can try heavier or flat objects. i may believe humans are capable of great things, but it doesn't turn off my observation skills and or make me any less capable of performing an experiment. lol. the only person i've showed in person is my mother, and that is the one of the few people i intend on showing. i'm not interested in sending you a video though, since you're so sure the "power" doesn't exist. i mean, why show you if i'm lying, right? ;)  i think you will be unpleasantly surprised how trying to belittle someone for their beliefs can make them dislike you.

Edited by number22, 18 August 2012 - 06:46 AM.

#37    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:44 AM

Real witches,do not worship Satan.If she worships Satan,she's a Satan worshipper . They have a totally different credo than a witch,of almost any kind.
Witches ,who practice as a religion,do not ever worship Satan,or use him in any magickal work .

Miss me?

#38    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

View PostDKO, on 18 August 2012 - 06:38 AM, said:

lol. i'm not even going to ask what i'm thinking of asking.

#39    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

View Postnumber22, on 18 August 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

i make sure of those things when practicing myself. i may believe humans are capable of great things, but it doesn't turn off my observation skills and or make me any less capable of performing an experiment. lol. the only person i've showed in person is my mother, and that is the one of the few people i intend on showing. i'm not interested in sending you a video though, since you're so sure the "power" doesn't exist. i mean, why show you if i'm lying, right? ;)  i think you will be unpleasantly surprised how trying to belittle someone for their beliefs can make them dislike you.

That doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't you want to send me a video if you were confident that it would prove me wrong? I never said you were lying, I was suggesting that if you actually want to convince me and others of your "abilities" demonstrating them on video would be a good way to go. If I had an ability, I know I would share it with the world.

So, you're capable of moving objects with your mind yet you still only believe? Hmm.

#40    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,889 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

View Postnumber22, on 18 August 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

really? what religion is that, if you don't mind me asking? i didn't know telekinesis was acknowledged in any religions. at least not old ones or common ones.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and many others recognize supernatural events performed by humans.
In Christainity it is even encouraged, though with caution.

#41    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:09 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 18 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

Real witches,do not worship Satan.If she worships Satan,she's a Satan worshipper . They have a totally different credo than a witch,of almost any kind.
Witches ,who practice as a religion,do not ever worship Satan,or use him in any magickal work .
i'm not saying you're wrong. after all, i'm not a witch. not to mention that people have different ideas on the word "witch". but i think you should google satanic black magic and check out some of the websites. or i could just show you this:
Black Magic The use of supernatural power to manipulate a person or an event to bring about evil or destruction. Manipulation is achieved by use of rituals and the casting of spells. Satanism ^_^ Unlike Witchcraft, Satanism is the worship of Satan, formerly known as Lucifer, and the practice of Black Magic. black magic is a form of witch craft. if black magic is satanism, then they believe in satan. meaning they are still doing things for him and for evil purposes. in my opinion, that's satan worshiping. don't take my opinion seriously though. you're the witch, not me.

#42    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

View PostThomas J, on 18 August 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

That doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't you want to send me a video if you were confident that it would prove me wrong?
it makes perfect sense. i just don't want to. plain and simple. honestly, i don't think you deserve to see it.

I never said you were lying, I was suggesting that if you actually want to convince me and others of your "abilities" demonstrating them on video would be a good way to go. If I had an ability, I know I would share it with the world.
yes, i'm aware you didn't say i was lying. that was a type-o. i meant to say since i'm wrong. i don't really want to convince others. i mean, it's nice to show others the truth, and i do get into debates and arguments, but it's not really my concern. at the end of the day i'm still able to do what i claim, and i'm perfectly fine with that. i only tried to convince you because you tried to prove me wrong. yeah, you might share it with the world, but obviously we don't all think the same. i wouldn't want to expose myself that way. not with all the bigotry, jealousy, fear, accusations, misjudgments, sycophantic behavior, etc one would receive. i agreed to send a video to the others because they try to tell me what i believe in is wrong. apparently people don't like that. hm.. go figure.

So, you're capable of moving objects with your mind yet you still only believe? Hmm.
lol. i don't even understand what you're saying. this is going nowhere. you're obviously going to keep finding something else to say, so i'm going to end it here. i'm tired of talking about this. good day.

Edited by number22, 18 August 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#43    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

-Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

View Postpallidin, on 18 August 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and many others recognize supernatural events performed by humans.
In Christainity it is even encouraged, though with caution.

oh, well yeah. but Christians don't refer to them as abilities of the mind. it's either an act of God or Satan. at least the Christians i know who believe this.

#44    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

Levitation is a trick. You are pursuing something that isnt possible in my opinion.

It looks like you're not even that comfortable with your ability to move your chapstick, surely you realise moving your whole body isnt going to work.

#45    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,389 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

I'd say if you can levitate a chapstick by "mind control" all bets about it are off !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users