Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

levitation/self-levitation questions

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#46    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

Indians putting the levitation trick into action. :clap:

#47    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

I understand your opinion number22 but to be honest with the comments you've been posting about your ability, We deserve a bit of evidence. You can't just expect us to believe you on just your word (I'm not calling you a liar but it is the internet).

Like I said before, it would be very easy to demonstrate your ability.

And of coarse you don't have to but it's fair for us to expect a little more than your word.

Cheers.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#48    number22

number22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
    -Albert Einstein

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

View PostDKO, on 18 August 2012 - 09:15 AM, said:

I understand your opinion number22 but to be honest with the comments you've been posting about your ability, We deserve a bit of evidence. You can't just expect us to believe you on just your word (I'm not calling you a liar but it is the internet).

Like I said before, it would be very easy to demonstrate your ability.

And of coarse you don't have to but it's fair for us to expect a little more than your word.

Cheers.
i understand what you are saying too. of course people want and expect evidence, and there are a lot of liars on the internet. i'm agreeing to send you a video because you're respectful and don't try to act like you know. while you don't believe it is possible, you still respect my beliefs and don't try to tell me i'm wrong. you ask for proof, but you don't accuse me of anything. just because something hasn't been proven doesn't mean it doesn't exist. there's no proof it's possible, but there's no proof it's impossible. just like you can't say something is possible with no proof, you can't say something is impossible with no proof. people are always relying on proof or science for answers, but they are not always right, and they keep a lot of things secret. they aren't going to announce to the world that anyone can learn how to move things with their mind. this will do nothing but wreak havoc. there would no doubt be increases in crimes, murders, fear, religious debates and ideas, etc. it would be extremely hard to keep peace in a world full of telekinetics or other people with abilities. http://creationrevol...ades-centuries/  & http://faculty.washi...dler/plast.html just an elaboration on my point. anyway, i will make a video and send it you soon. as for the other members reading this, don't comment anymore about how i'm wrong or whatever. you will be ignored (this time for sure), so you're just wasting your time.

Edited by number22, 18 August 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#49    len_dog1092

len_dog1092

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

How old are you? Serious question lol

#50    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,282 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

View PostDKO, on 18 August 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Don't mean to be rude i'm just curious. You say you have been practicing telekinesis, Have you achieved anything?

I was Practicing it for quit some time a couple of years ago. The Heaviest thing i was able to move was a Tissue. I first start by gathering a "Ball of Invisible Energy" in my hands and then i Will it to move. The sensation is like Electricity and Heat pushing against your hands to the point where you can actually feel it. I was only able to move the tissue once and only once i have never been able to do it again.(Only cause i kinda gave up) But when i was practicing gathering up the Energy i can now do it instanetly. I was only able to make the tissue move a couple of inches. I didnt fly but it did move

Edited by stevemagegod, 25 September 2012 - 03:37 AM.

#51    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 16,266 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:07 AM

Levitation and travel without your body is absolutely possible. I dont know about the physical levitation of ones body by the power of ones mind.Ive never had any luck with physical levitation despite years of reading and constant effort /practice. However, having been projecting my mind out around my neighbourhood world and universe since about the age of two, ive never had a desperate need to send my body along for the ride. its a lot safer leaving it home in bed. With a physical body one either has to learn to manouever it out of a door etc  while floating. Not an easy skill to master given the lack of inertia in a floating body (you try opening a door while floating in mid air) or else start every journey out in the open.

However one question raised in an earlier post, is very relevant. Descending and safe landing is very important, and actually even harder than takng off. In taking off one only has to apply all ones energy to rising. A safely controlled descent requires splitting concentration and energy to allow gravity to pull one down at  a safe rate while maintaining a  very slight negative "buoyancy"

To put it the other way, one must exert just enough mental energy/ control to descend very slowly, and not at an increasing rate. Ive seen so many people hit the ground and bounce/roll  several times before coming to a stop. Or alternatively coming to a stop and hovering just above the ground rather than completing the landing if they are too cautious.  I teach both take off and landing skills for non physical flying obeing etc.
One of the best locatiions is on a beach with very soft sand and a cliff face, where you can practice controlled descents and landings before you actually learn to take off.

Another thing is not to do it on a dark night. Night flying is very hazardous especially in a physical form. When you cant see the ground below you, you dont know when to slow down and stop descending. Plus, while in non corporeal form, one can safely land on powerlines tv antennas etc This is not recommmended when levitating ones physical form. Just hitting one powerline can not only cause physicall harm but can disrupt ones concentration, causing a crash to earth.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#52    modas

modas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

• Any idiot with a good memory can pass an exam but not every genius wins a Nobel prize.

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

i don't think that peple understands what wicca is these days but from how much i read wichcraft is old pagan religion (worshiping nature) the stuff that wiches kidnap babies and worship satan came from catholic comunity  i'm a catholic myself but i see many mistakes in that religion and wichcraft seems more real than the big book (mostly) full of farytales called the bible.

#53    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,025 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

whether i believe you or not is not the issue i want to point out here. the problem i have with this is that you come on here and say you can move items and know how to levitate but you do not want to be challenged about it. you won't try to prove it because inevitably someone will challenge it. so why bother telling anyone at all then?
there are bound to be those who don't believe it, and bound to be those who question your technique etc. for you to expect nothing but receptive comments is ridiculous. you make a fantastic claim here, show it. or stop talking out your @ss.

#54    CelestialStar

CelestialStar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

• In science, nothing is absolute. They are merely speculations accepted as truth until disproven. There is no guaranteed truth, just perception.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

I just HAD to help a fellow physical psionicist, so i joined the site to tell you,
Levitation is a variant upon telekinesis, so my suggestion first would be to learn tk to a stronger point if you're having trouble levitating.
in the case of levitating as a whole, lifting an external object, like tk, directs an object upward, self levitating the self is harder than other objects, so if you learn how to levitate the self, levitating other objects shouldn't be too hard. Also, learning it like all other psi abilities differs from person to person.
Yes, learning to glide is a given, with practice,
You can practice through astral projection if you need to

Edited by CelestialStar, 14 November 2012 - 10:46 PM.

You want my proof that it's real?
Where is your proof that it isn't?

#55    CelestialStar

CelestialStar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

• In science, nothing is absolute. They are merely speculations accepted as truth until disproven. There is no guaranteed truth, just perception.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostJGirl, on 16 October 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

whether i believe you or not is not the issue i want to point out here. the problem i have with this is that you come on here and say you can move items and know how to levitate but you do not want to be challenged about it. you won't try to prove it because inevitably someone will challenge it. so why bother telling anyone at all then?
there are bound to be those who don't believe it, and bound to be those who question your technique etc. for you to expect nothing but receptive comments is ridiculous. you make a fantastic claim here, show it. or stop talking out your @ss.

Obviously, you yourself are spiritually unadvanced, and you have no need to be here. Learn psychokinetics for yourself, or hold your tongue on the matter. nobody said you had view this,....and if you don't believe in spiritual abilities such as this, or other spiritual things, what is your purpose for being here. Stop trolling

#56    CelestialStar

CelestialStar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 25 September 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

I was Practicing it for quit some time a couple of years ago. The Heaviest thing i was able to move was a Tissue. I first start by gathering a "Ball of Invisible Energy" in my hands and then i Will it to move. The sensation is like Electricity and Heat pushing against your hands to the point where you can actually feel it. I was only able to move the tissue once and only once i have never been able to do it again.(Only cause i kinda gave up) But when i was practicing gathering up the Energy i can now do it instanetly. I was only able to make the tissue move a couple of inches. I didnt fly but it did move
Oh my, telekinesis isn't easy, but if you can do as you say, i would like to give advice, DON'T GIVE UP, we have to teach this world a thing or two about psychokinetic truth

#57    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

View PostCelestialStar, on 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Oh my, telekinesis isn't easy, but if you can do as you say, i would like to give advice, DON'T GIVE UP, we have to teach this world a thing or two about psychokinetic truth

How come all you guys can apparently levitate and move objects with your mind but no one has ever filmed this before? How is it not science fact when apparently so many people can do it?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#58    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,025 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

View PostCelestialStar, on 14 November 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

Obviously, you yourself are spiritually unadvanced, and you have no need to be here. Learn psychokinetics for yourself, or hold your tongue on the matter. nobody said you had view this,....and if you don't believe in spiritual abilities such as this, or other spiritual things, what is your purpose for being here. Stop trolling
i don't know what spirituality has to do with levitation, but yes i am a spiritual person.
not everyone on this site is a believer, although i admit i do believe in some spiritual abilities, and to answer your question my purpose for being here is for entertainment.
i would like to see those who make claiims on these boards put a little substance into them. otherwise it's another story, do you understand what i mean?

#59    CelestialStar

CelestialStar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

yes, we talked about it, your reasoning makes sense to me now

#60    CelestialStar

CelestialStar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostDKO, on 15 November 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

How come all you guys can apparently levitate and move objects with your mind but no one has ever filmed this before? How is it not science fact when apparently so many people can do it?

Because inordinate amounts of skeptics wont accept it even if proof is provided (example nina kulagina satisfied all requirements in controlled conditions. but some skeptical scientists still wouldn't accept it, even as it was repeatedly done in their faces)also, I don't need to prove it, because at the end of the day,  whether I sit and drink mint tea or argue with somebody for enjoyment, can still do it. also, a degree of danger could derive from it, murders to protect religion is my main reason, nothing is stopping me from walking outside right now and flying through the nearby city, but for the reason listed, i'd prefer to have people think i was lying.

Edited by CelestialStar, 16 November 2012 - 10:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users