Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Rambling Poetry Thread

public forum toast masters rambling poetry short stories essays

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#16    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

((

Edited by SpiritWriter, 21 August 2012 - 05:27 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

the underlying energy of a man

and a woman sharing a soul
when they mate - what are they doing
what are they thinking
what is running through their minds
as those illustrious glands
land on their missiles

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:30 AM

Keep your lights on upstairs...

What is it that you believe
that has not been shown to you.
Do not ask for yourself, to much trouble.
Do not drum up causes you cannot resist.
Do not fall therefore in the dark,
where there lies a pit,
among all the other shadows.

#19    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

relational dynamics

relationship dynamics

individual grown in partnership

setting your children up for successful relationships in their adult lives

carry out a well rounded life

be a source of inspiration for other people, especially children

Counter act the effects of other children's home lives without imposing or demonizing the environments they live in. Help them see negative aspects of life as building blocks.

The things that cannot be counteracted with rhetoric are the things that should most deeply be explored and explained.

Basic truth is like pure water. it is the substance which is normally added to. It is hard to strip away the dilutants as they have infiltrate the whole truth. It is easy to conceptualize, however, that the product was originated from water. It is easy to disregard the diluted batch for what is fresh and available.

There is a sure language that you need or no-one will listen to you.

"Confusion" is an in between stage, it is not permanent, but is cyclical. (Is this true?)

Out of confusion grows assuredness in somethings.

We live in a society of submission to a higher order. Mysticism - or mystery lies at the top. Little of the "truth" trickles down. It is either the front or the back of the hand that we receive.

We as a whole, though there be a division of classes, are not entirely separated. Thoughts, beliefs, notions and avenues of change are reflected in all sects. This happens for multiple reasons. "Their" "rules" keep "us" in submission and only change as we change, after there has been a wide sweeping change in perspective, apparent  action and moral reasoning.

How does one become fanatical?

How does one begin to break down his own destructive thinking?

What would strip his conviction to entitlement?

We destroy or attempt to destroy others. This is the unspoken effect of clinging to authority and power over another.

When is it important to have authority and power over another?

What are the roles and responsibilities that come with this power?

What are the privileges this power esteems?

When should we ourselves be submissive?

What are the benefits of being under this submission?

What are the privileges and comforts supplied to us by our authority figure?

Should authority ever be coupled with oppression?

If so, why and what does this look like?

Analyzing Human Relations: checking our environments for abuse of control.

Over time should there be a loosening of power?
Are we helping others get on the track to do their own thing?
Should we hold on to power inevitably?
If this is the case are there obstacles we purposely put in place to dissuade the subject from the ability or desire to flee?

are we
are they
using our / their status/ position to enhance  your quality of life?

Do you have their best interest in mind or do you feel entitled to extraditing the maximum benefit for yourself?

Should we administer the same type of human relation tactics we use at home in the workplace or other social setting?

Why is it ok to act a certain way in one arena, but not in another?

Do we have direct control over another persons quality of life and livelihood?

Do we take actions that would prevent our own abandonment. At what level would this become abusing our authority?

Do we exclude from our subjects: knowledge, certain information, do we physically block, manipulate, exclude products, goods, resources that would otherwise lead to growth.

We know life is not perfectly fair, but also that overall fairness would be optimum, when considering the interest of all parties.

When and why would these tactics ever be necessary?

#20    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 20 August 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

Thank you Ireman - you say you wont continue to post here, :( I hope you change your mind.  I hope others will join us too. :DD Fun Fun Fun :D

:su :su :su :su :su :su :su :clap:

Yeay!

:st

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

Emotions

Men can have emotions
and we know that they do
but it is the woman
who receives their acclamades
for she has been gentle and kind

there was nothing in the back of her mind

They say women can't be masterminds?
They say women can't outwit their share
until it becomes absolutely guilty
and he will have to stand humiliated in fairness

They say a woman would never be so cold.
But would she bold enough?

he calculates her every action
he summed it before she got off the couch
there was a list in his mind
he is good at calculation
has been
and he told her so
from the very beginning.

"Oh, I notice everything! Especially stuff like that."
In her heart she felt the clue.
She herself started ticking.

Underneath the skin where they were not touching
was the beginning of a fist-fight, lies, schemes and arguing.
The upper arm was raising, and he slept wildly.

He wants to know what is behind that wimpy mind.
He knows that sometimes there's something behind some of them.

#22    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

(the fat have not went hungry)

In times of trouble
remember the pigeon.
When you are out and about
search for him
and see him when he gathers
with his flock
or flutters to the roof
of the nearest clutchable thing.

peace is as available
as your eyes are to open
and as easy to access
as crumbs of bread

sprinkle therefore
for the common beauty
and let it come to you

In a tormented world some are falling and dieing.
More than that are smiling and looking for food.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 26 August 2012 - 06:24 AM.

#23    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

Except for the Battered Wife

Did you know
that customer service agents,
customers of certain vendors,
primarily clerks and representatives,
take the brunt for all the confusion
that happens at home?

#24    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

it's sad that these political runners
want to sway us because of our voting potential
instead of being honest and clear
about their integrity

should your pride win
so that you will gain power
so that you would enlarge
in the secret room
with the red button

#25    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

amnesty: n. an official pardon for people who have been convicted of political offenses. Special: a period of time where no authoritative action is taken against specific offenses or offenders.

dissent: v. hold or express options that are at variance with those previously, commonly or officially expressed.

boon: a thing that is helpful or beneficial 2. close; intimate; favorite (MY ACE BOON!) from Latin - bonus: good, 'good fellow', drinking partner

#26    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

I walked along a still water,
tip toeing across a row of stones
I looked into the clear glass,
wanting to disturb it.

I marveled at how the tiniest vibrations
could wake up a whole lake.

There were no trees above me.
I was in the wide open light
holding a bushel of tiny pink roses.

Some of the petals were loosening.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 26 August 2012 - 06:34 AM.

#27    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hold my pen
oh Lord
and let your graceful
lips glide
thin line to thin line.

You are my bluest pen,
my crystalline shining blindingly
without clarity.

You drill burnt images
that float around
in the sky
because of the damage
in my eye.

Hold my pen, oh Lord.
Let your graceful lips
glide, thin line to thin line.

You are my bluest pen,
my crystalline shining blindingly
without clarity.

You drill burnt images
that float around
in the sky of my mind
because of the damage
to my eye.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 26 August 2012 - 09:00 AM.

#28    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

"Know that there is no time while we are on this earth and in this present body that we have the answers to anything or comprehend any aspect of a situation 100%. We know what we know and we don't know what we don't know. Some understanding is broader than what can be explained verbally. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you feel someone has the ability to do you harm and that they should realize how they act, recognize that you also need to realize how you act. Your words can hurt and put a person in a defensive stance, be thoughtful.

Be purposeful. Be for real. Don't be afraid to say what needs to be said. Learn and grow. Use what you have learned for healthy gain. Don't use old strategies that have never worked.

Not everyone thinks like you do. They are not in the mind set of using life and the interactions therein to benefit them. They are in a place that revolves only around themselves and the knowledge you have will not penetrate them. You can speak freely about what you see and it may or may not have an affect on them. In wisdom we know we can't put it past anyone to act out of the flesh. Remember also we cannot see any situation fully, only in part."

The above is a journal entry written while contemplating the early stages of an abusive relationship. Look at the mind set, although this seems thoughtful, reflecting on it now, out of the relationship I can see the confusion in my mind. Specifically in these statements: "Check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you feel someone has the ability to do you harm and that they should realize how they act, recognize that you also need to realize how you act. Your words can hurt and put a person in a defensive stance, be thoughtful."

This is me talking to myself, ridiculing myself after my ex had just been a complete ******* to me. But at the same time it has some truth. The development of abuse is underhanded and sneaky and it does it all on its own. It is common for a reasonably minded woman to experience feelings of confusion in the beginning of the relationship when he hasn't gone all out in showing his true colors just quite yet... But go ahead and re-read it with this stance. You will see other indicators. Quite intriguing psychology. I think it was also noteworthy that I was exploring and thinking about these things.

Writing your feelings down helps verbalize it when talking to your mate. Your beliefs and the way that you feel will be further drilled into your conscious mind and right at the tip of your tongue if you wrote it down and also read it out loud (or not), it helps you explore your own thinking and further investigate what you think is going on. If you have made a conscious decision to be serious about only practicing intelligent and low drama communication, you and your partner should be able to discuss any matter without fear of being ridiculed or rejected or any other response that would lead to "negative" feelings about oneself and an "unresolved" problem. To acknowledge the "negative feeling" factor is an important one. What is the negative feeling? Ridicule, ugliness, fright, long-term (more than a day) lessening of respect for yourself or your partner, depression.

Women are emotional, but we do have emotions for a reason. For too long we have been told not to listen to our bodies. There is a difference between reacting on impulse in a way that we are "snapping" on someone, and analyzing a situation rationally and with reason by listening to the responses our natural bodies. Why are we upset? Why are we crying? Why do we lay next to our partners feeling far away and not wanting them to touch us? Are we really over reacting? Can you not remember what the argument was about? If you are GROWN, this should not be happening. If you are trying to grow tell your mate, he needs to start communicating effectively, and you yourself be firm about it. Act in the way you expect him to act, do not imitate his childishness. Re-intact the situation that led to the argument, listen to the words that he's saying and write the episode down verbatim so that you do not forget how ridiculous it was. Many of the words that exchange will also become important while analyzing the behavior.

Most importantly: Is he making sense? I tell everybody I deal with: "I can't deal with you if you don't make sense." This is the number one lesson I tell young women about analyzing the behavior of young men. Don't deal with a guy who doesn't make sense when he talks...

Edited by SpiritWriter, 26 August 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#29    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,344 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

I haven't read every single word in this topic ....... but what I did read I liked :D ........... it's quirky :rofl:

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#30    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,197 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 26 August 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

I haven't read every single word in this topic ....... but what I did read I liked :D ........... it's quirky :rofl:

Thank you very kindly Ouija  :D :rofl: :rofl:  Come on back any ol time. :D Post your own words whenever you want to say whats on your mind. :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users