Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be

33 conspiracy theories that t

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#16    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

Some of the examples are well documented and true, though others are just silly or are rather weak (NWO, Illunianti, etc), but then it is Infowars.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostCorp, on 20 August 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Some of the examples are well documented and true, though others are just silly or are rather weak (NWO, Illunianti, etc), but then it is Infowars.

So you don't beleive people like the Rothchilds don't run the world? Even after the facts we posted int his thread about how the central bank etc works witht he goverment. Which you cna look into yourself and see it's fact.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

No I don't think the Rothchilds run the world. Just because people are rich, donate to political parties, and are deeply involved in international business doesn't mean they're part of an evil plot to rule everything or some such.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#19    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

Dont bother Coffey. These banksters have striaght admited thier intentions to rule this world. To create a one world currency and government. If people choose not to believe it, so be it. The saddest part is those same people will call you crazy for believeing them. Heck there is a direct quote on the NWO part of that link saying so right outta thier mouths. There is a full confession. Yet somehow we are the crazy ones. Its litteraly amazing.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents … to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

#21    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,108 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

If they have been controlling the world for this long, they are doing a poor job of it.  None of the goals that people proposed are even close to being done.   I think it is all a bunch of hogwash.

#22    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 August 2012 - 10:58 AM, said:

Dont bother Coffey. These banksters have striaght admited thier intentions to rule this world. To create a one world currency and government. If people choose not to believe it, so be it. The saddest part is those same people will call you crazy for believeing them. Heck there is a direct quote on the NWO part of that link saying so right outta thier mouths. There is a full confession. Yet somehow we are the crazy ones. Its litteraly amazing.

I know I don't get it.

Got some more qoutes here form them:

Mayer Amschel Rothschild:

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776. The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the pyramid is the eye of Lucifer . Supposedly the Rothschilds have personal dealings with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it.
And I know it is true".

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild:

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws."

David Rockefeller:

"The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

Sir Josiah Stamp: (president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s)

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit.”

The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863, laying the groundwork for the eventual passage of their catastrophic Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913:

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

Thomas Jefferson:

“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies…”

Thomas Jefferson:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

President Andrew Jackson:

“… You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”

Andrew Jackson:

“Mischief springs from the power which the monied interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, and from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges…which are employed for their benefit.”

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

“The real truth of the matter is, and you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”

Henry Ford:

“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Thomas A. Edison:

“People [private Federal Reserve Corporation stockholders] who will not turn a shovel full of dirt on the project (Muscle Shoals Dam) nor contribute a pound of material, will collect more money [usury] from the United States than will the People who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest …But here is the point: If the Nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill [U.S. Note]. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort provided by the Constitution pays nobody but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd to say our Country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one [Federal Reserve Notes] fattens the usurer and the other [U.S. Notes] helps the People. If the currency issued by the People were no good, then the bonds would be no good, either. It is a terrible situation when the Government, to insure the National Wealth, must go in debt and submit to ruinous interest charges at the hands of men [International Bankers] who control the fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan”.

If nobody beleives that, then no wonder things never change. We deserve to be enslaved by the system for being stupid..

#23    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,108 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostCoffey, on 21 August 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I know I don't get it.

Got some more qoutes here form them:

Mayer Amschel Rothschild:

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776. The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the pyramid is the eye of Lucifer . Supposedly the Rothschilds have personal dealings with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it.
And I know it is true".

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild:

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws."

David Rockefeller:

"The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other."

Sir Josiah Stamp: (president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s)

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit.”

The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863, laying the groundwork for the eventual passage of their catastrophic Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913:

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”

Thomas Jefferson:

“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies…”

Thomas Jefferson:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

President Andrew Jackson:

“… You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”

Andrew Jackson:

“Mischief springs from the power which the monied interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, and from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges…which are employed for their benefit.”

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

“The real truth of the matter is, and you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”

Henry Ford:

“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

Thomas A. Edison:

“People [private Federal Reserve Corporation stockholders] who will not turn a shovel full of dirt on the project (Muscle Shoals Dam) nor contribute a pound of material, will collect more money [usury] from the United States than will the People who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest …But here is the point: If the Nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill [U.S. Note]. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort provided by the Constitution pays nobody but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd to say our Country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one [Federal Reserve Notes] fattens the usurer and the other [U.S. Notes] helps the People. If the currency issued by the People were no good, then the bonds would be no good, either. It is a terrible situation when the Government, to insure the National Wealth, must go in debt and submit to ruinous interest charges at the hands of men [International Bankers] who control the fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan”.

If nobody beleives that, then no wonder things never change. We deserve to be enslaved by the system for being stupid..

Believes what?    You posted a bunch of opinionated quotes.    In no way do they claim one family has control of the world.

#24    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

View PostMyles, on 21 August 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Believes what? You posted a bunch of opinionated quotes. In no way do they claim one family has control of the world.

Opinion.....What the hell?! LOL

Yeah it's the Rothchilds opinion that they run the world... Fair enough. LOL

That's like me telling you I'm an IT technician, which is a fact and you telling me it's my opinion. LOL

#25    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

View PostCoffey, on 21 August 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

Opinion.....What the hell?! LOL

Yeah it's the Rothchilds opinion that they run the world... Fair enough. LOL

That's like me telling you I'm an IT technician, which is a fact and you telling me it's my opinion. LOL

You literally side stepped Myles entire response to your list of "quotes".

The bloded statement above is not that same as someone statng an opinion.

"Its like you telling me you are the best IT technician in the entire UK, it is my opinion, that you are not."

^^^^  that is an opinion.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#26    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 21 August 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

You literally side stepped Myles entire response to your list of "quotes".

The bloded statement above is not that same as someone statng an opinion.

"Its like you telling me you are the best IT technician in the entire UK, it is my opinion, that you are not."

^^^^  that is an opinion.

Yeah exactly, thta is an opinion..... Saying you own the goverment etc is not an opinion... When you do. so you have proven my point. LOL

#27    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,108 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostCoffey, on 21 August 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Yeah exactly, thta is an opinion..... Saying you own the goverment etc is not an opinion... When you do. so you have proven my point. LOL

All the quotes you have posted are not proven facts.  Some have much truth in them, but they are in no way evidence that one family rules the world.

Again, if they do rule the world, they are doing a piss poor job of it.

#28    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

There are facts, mixed with opinions of men who know far more about the subject then anyone here. And it isnt just one family, but a network of the top banking elite.

#29    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,735 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostMyles, on 21 August 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

If they have been controlling the world for this long, they are doing a poor job of it.  None of the goals that people proposed are even close to being done.   I think it is all a bunch of hogwash.

They are much closer then you think. Since 9/11 massive ecomonic power has been consolidated. They have incrimentaly built a police state in America and Europe. We are one finnacial collapse away from losing status as the world reserve currency. Which is going to happen according to all the folks who saw the first crash in 08' coming.

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostMyles, on 21 August 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

All the quotes you have posted are not proven facts.  Some have much truth in them, but they are in no way evidence that one family rules the world.

Again, if they do rule the world, they are doing a piss poor job of it.

How are they doing a piss poor job?!

They have enough money to do what they want! lol

They make more by making wars etc. They don't care baout us, that's obvious. They just crave power and money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users