Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Illuminati bloodline

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I recently asked my tattoo artist to do the pyramid w/ eye thingy everyone is always up in arms about.

I then got a 2 hour lecture on why this was a bad thing and that I was helping along some shadow cabinet group.

In other words the 2 hours he could've been paid for working on what I wanted he decided to not be paid to rant.

This has nothing to do with the topic, but its a funny anecdote on stupid people

Peace does nothing to test strength

#17    Elfin

Elfin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Didn't the term Illuminati only become popular with the publication of the Illuminatus Trilogy, which was just fiction?

#18    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

dictionary puts its origin in the late 1500's

as for pop culture I got no idea.  First time i heard the word was an LL cool J song.

IF that was the span between the word being conceived to it popping up again, ironically I would call that a comeback.

#19    bassai26

bassai26

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

• "Nobody can choose which star to be born under"

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

the very reason why they lie dormant is out of my knowledge but I think in this past century the Vatican dominated, now for this age is the right time for them.

#20    bassai26

bassai26

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

• "Nobody can choose which star to be born under"

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

the very reason why they lie dormant is out of my knowledge but I think in this past century the Vatican dominated, now for this age is the right time for them.

#21    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

The amount of people needed to carry out a thing like this makes me no believe it.

Because at the end of the day the one thing I unshakably believe in is the stupidity of people.  And at some point one of them would've left a laptop behind in a starbucks somewhere or tried to name drop at a party and we all would've heard about it.

#22    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 07 August 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

The amount of people needed to carry out a thing like this makes me no believe it.

Because at the end of the day the one thing I unshakably believe in is the stupidity of people.  And at some point one of them would've left a laptop behind in a starbucks somewhere or tried to name drop at a party and we all would've heard about it.

LOL but even if someone did come out saying something about it, they would be scoffed at and not believed

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#23    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,574 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

Seems to be the boogeyman of the religious fundies who opposite secularism.

#24    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

From what I have heard, the Illuminati was a group that infiltrated the Freemasons, started by a man named Weishaup.  So it was a secret organization within a secret organization, which is why only certain Masons were included in the "extra" knowledge these folks held.  No idea if this organization exists now, but my guess is that some form of it does, which is why so many rich, powerful men attend those meetings in the Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove in California.

#25    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,809 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postand then, on 22 August 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

And, I will add, do they even exist?  I don't get overly excited by these theories - not the CT type so much.  But if there is a group out there that wants to kill off most of humanity so THEY can live a better life.....  well, seems like a losing proposition to me.
If there's a group whose goal is to kill off most of humanity so they can live a better life, then clearly we have nothing to worry about given the rate at which the human population has been rising.   They're obviously incompetent.  The population of the earth has doubled in the last 50 years.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#26    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Its kind of depressing, if it was an effective group of badguys running the world?
We'd get to live an action movie everyday.....oh well, someday

#27    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

I read somewhere cant remember where that they were really into learning and gaining knowledge about different things.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#28    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

The actual Illuminatti from back when? Yeah that was their thing.

Unless you meant the conspiracy group involving lizard people...i have nothing for you there

#29    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,520 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

No the group from way back when I thought there initial goal was to just learn as much as they could, it just so happened that a lot of the members were politically powerful

#30    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,224 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

My understanding was it was a group of mostly powerful people who decided it was better to learn things than to go by superstition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users