Adj. 1. legendary - so celebrated as to having taken on the nature of a legend; "the legendary exploits of the arctic trailblazers"
2. legendary - celebrated in fable or legend; "the fabled Paul Bunyan and his blue ox"; "legendary exploits of Jesse James"
Adj. 1. theoretical - concerned primarily with theories or hypotheses rather than practical considerations; "theoretical science"
2. theoretical - concerned with theories rather than their practical applications; "theoretical physics"
The word 'theoretical' is obviously derived form the word 'theory'
n. pl. the·o·ries
1. A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
2. The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.
3. A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.
4. A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.
5. a set of hypotheses related by logical or mathematical arguments to explain and predict a wide variety of connected phenomena in general terms the theory of relativity
[Late Latin theria, from Greek theri, from theros, spectator : probably the, a viewing + -oros, seeing]
On the contrary – thank you for proving that you apparently have not comprehended my meaning
Meanwhile, the next paragraph is a quote from the video link:
"Buried in this lost city is one of the greatest libraries of the ancient world. All the secrets of the mysterious Hittite empire were written in two codes - one a unique form of hieroglyphs. Using these deciphered texts, this film recreates the ancient world of the Hittites, telling the story of what happened to them, and what caused an empire built to last forever to vanish so completely from history"