Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Sirius and Alnilam, Secret Societies

secret beliefs

• Please log in to reply
658 replies to this topic

#571    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

I have contact with Charles Hope, don't try to show differently:-

http://2012forum.com...=7197&mode=view

Don't try to show he isn't top of the tree regarding silly astronomical observance, slowly we will observe!

#572    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 13 June 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

http://2012forum.com...=7197&mode=view

Don't try to show he isn't top of the tree regarding silly astronomical observance, slowly we will observe!

Have you looked at Professor Hope's bio?  Here is a link to it:  http://www.zoominfo....argetid=profile

He is knowledgeable in and teaches about culture and history.  He has nothing to do with astronomy.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#573    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,310 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

^ you're funny sometimes  Monk . Your research and knowledge is appreciated. I learn lot's reading over your threads. I do get a little intimidated though , because you know so much more than i do, so i just read silently , adding no replies.

#574    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 13 June 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Lets go Slowly:-

Charles Hope is connected to Warburg Institute

Don't Mess with Me moderator.....Charles Hope is crucial in Warburg observations:-

http://warburg.sas.a...norary-fellows/

First, I thank you for the compliment but I am not now nor have I ever been a moderator on UM.

Second, If you had looked at the link I posted you would see on the left side of the page it does indeed show his affiliation to Warburg and if you look at the bottom right he teaches courses at the IES (Institute of English Studies), a part of Warburg.

It appears you may be unaware of the studies that go on at Warburg.  Let me quote from the company profile:

The Warburg Institute is a postgraduate research institute dedicated to the study of cultural and intellectual history, with particular reference to the history of the classical tradition: that is to say those elements of European thought, literature, art and institutions which have evolved out of the ancient world.

http://www.zoominfo....argetid=profile

Also I encourage you to check out their website concerning what studies are offered:  http://warburg.sas.ac.uk/home/

If you do you will find there are no courses or studies about or on astronomy

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#575    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

This is crucial-

I show exactly where i live, i am under attack:-

*SNIP*

It must be noted that all others hide behind carefully crafted Web Names......I don't.....

Edited by Lilly, 14 June 2013 - 01:08 AM.
Please do not post personal info

#576    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 13 June 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

This is crucial-

I show exactly where i live, i am under attack:-

*SNIP*
It must be noted that all others hide behind carefully crafted Web Names......I don't.....

If by "under attack" you are referring to my most recent posts in this thread, then I suggest you set aside the drama as all I did was point out where you were in error on a couple of things and included links to sites with factual information.

As far as names I never use my real name online as there are too many unsavory people that jump at the chance to steal another persons identity and saddle them with credit card and loan debt they never applied for.  You claim not to be hiding yet when you registered on UM you chose Monk56 instead of your real name.  There is of course the email to Professor Hope that is signed Derek Smith yet has an email address for derekdjwilliams (at) aol.com.  it seems you have done your share of hiding as well.

Edited by Lilly, 14 June 2013 - 01:08 AM.
removed personal info

AA LOGIC

#577    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

How do you want it?

Let all that attack me give actual addresss.....that will give you something...they never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#578    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,633 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 13 June 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

How do you want it?

Let all that attack me give actual addresss.....that will give you something...they never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try supporting your claims with actual facts, not your own speculation. As already seen in my prior posts you've shown yourself to be wrong as to the referenced time and quantity of people who claim that President Lincoln was shot at 10:15. So either provide evidence supporting your claim that "Most reports time assassination at 10:15..." or admit you were wrong. Also, support actual verifiable evidence that Booth used astronomy to time, specifically, his assassination attempt. Anything less is more speculation on your part and therefore meaningless.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#579    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 13 June 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

*SNIP*

This doesn't show you have meaningful contact with Prof. Hope. It shows politely dismissing you as a crank. That you would present it as anything else shows your lack of contact with the real world.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by Lilly, 14 June 2013 - 01:09 AM.

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#580    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,624 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 13 June 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

How do you want it?

Posting an address does not signify whether what has been presented is accurate or not.  It is a lame attempt to try to take attention away from the fact that what you presented (recent posts) was not accurate

AA LOGIC

#581    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,439 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

Please do not publically post your personal information. This is not a safe or a wise thing to do.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#582    AlnilamPhiSiriusly

AlnilamPhiSiriusly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostReann, on 13 June 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

^ you're funny sometimes  Monk . Your research and knowledge is appreciated. I learn lot's reading over your threads. I do get a little intimidated though , because you know so much more than i do, so i just read silently , adding no replies.
Well said Reann!

#583    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hi AlnilamPhiSiriusly,

Debate is fun and we can all get hot under the collar for a while ha ha!

It seems funny that as i deal in conspiracy, that i take the official U.S. Government line on the Assassination of President Lincoln, a bit humerous to say the least, but i have no reason to doubt.

Like Jfk obviously there can be discrepancy in witness reports over assassination, however James Speed who was the Attorney General during this time that looked at all witness statements concluded that the time of assassination was 10:15pm.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/James_Speed

I can only repeat my links on this as being official to the U.S. Government, pages 1, 6, and 7 below:-

http://2012forum.com...=7193&mode=view
http://2012forum.com...=7194&mode=view
http://2012forum.com...=7195&mode=view

This can be verified by New York Times that were following the trial at the time by page two of link below:-

http://www.nytimes.c...ml?pagewanted=2

It was the official U.S. Government interpetation that the assassination of Lincoln and the attempted assassination of the Secretary of State were timed to happen at the same time, thus the premeditiated conspiracy of choosing time for both attempts before hand!

#584    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Then i was attacked not on topic, where i said many pages back that i had left research papers at the Warburg Institute, which they thanked me for and asked to keep them, it was doubted if there was any contact?

My email is no longer on AOL, and i'm searching my files on this, this was just as i was getting disabled, obviously i can't get up to central London now due to disablement, and my original connection to Warburg is now in the past, at least i show that there was contact.

During this time Charles Hope was one of many investigators of history, as email quotes, my contact was another, being actually Charles Burnett, link to his interest in influence in astrology in history below:-

http://warburg.sas.a...ndex.php?id=424

Edited by monk 56, 15 June 2013 - 01:22 AM.

#585    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

View Postmonk 56, on 15 June 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

My email is no longer on AOL, and i'm searching my files on this, this was just as i was getting disabled, obviously i can't get up to central London now due to disablement, and my original connection to Warburg is now in the past, at least i show that there was contact.

No, you showed that you pestered one of their lecturers, who dismissed you (politely) as a crank. And that you lack the discretion to recognize the exchange for what it was. You did yourself no favours showing that email.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

Also tagged with secret beliefs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users