Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Sirius and Alnilam, Secret Societies

secret beliefs

• Please log in to reply
661 replies to this topic

#616    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hi SamSpade,

I like you, you are polite, i have never said that Pseudoscience is anything other than clueless however like INQUISITION with strange beliefs that are not accurate to origin to Egyptians, i'm not keen on Richard C. Hoagland, he doesn't show exact times as i do, it must be noted i'm not a David Icke Fan, but show astronomy throughout history regarding Pseudoscience beliefs that effect history that seem intentional....completely different....Pseudoscience can effect history, but be not true to origin, please note difference with politics, I'll Be Back!

#617    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

I want conclude regarding most secret societies. Freemasons. Stupid they are. LIFELESS. Wolf in sheep cloth. They build their cult based on genius ancient , but they are ignorant, immoral, evil. They have a crystal like structure, but there is no soul in it. " A PRINCE OF THE WORLD " they as Jesus spoke to them. May be they wish to bring to the world harmony salvation, but they can't because they are vermon. They bring chao to this planet. The lion of Judah will come and throw them to the deep pit. Those dead freemasons.

#618    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Dear Abba Mudda,

It must be noted that you use your beliefs for personal development, you are not trying to control the world, many try to use factors in a political sense in twisting ancient Neolithic beliefs regarding Sirius, so you are not trying to twist ancient beliefs into some sort of political gain....big difference, and how Sirius belief has been twisted by the political from the dawn of time, to control the population!

I would say your belief is about personal faith, you are not involved in twisted political gain, it does spook me, as belief about Sirius goes back to Neolithic period!

Who would use the Swastika now, after Hitler got his paws on it?   He twisted ancient beliefs to gain control, no one would use it now either right handed or left handed, however originally it was a symbol of good luck in India!

http://en.wikipedia....ndsor_Swastikas

Ride shotgun all you like, but a great deal of Sirius belief has been twisted since the dawn of time for political gain!

http://en.wikipedia..../Riding_shotgun

I'm going to deal with Hitler next!

#619    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

Something pretty tasty is ADLERTAG, about when Hitler really got Sirius about attacking and blowing away the political influence in London the date is 13th August 1940, and is crucial in the Battle of Britain!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adlertag

Obviously we have astronomy forums to this forum, they are timid in attacking me, so what star rose with the Sun on Adlertag in London on 13th August 1940?????

#620    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

While you are working this out with timid astronomers, don't say there isn't a connection with Hitler beliefs and "The Ride of the Valkyries" with German Airforce, oops time for music!

Who ever said that Hitler was sane regarding very ancient beliefs, he twisted them for political gain?

Edited by monk 56, 01 July 2013 - 09:52 AM.

#621    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 30 June 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

i'm not keen on Richard C. Hoagland, he doesn't show exact times as i do

?
Richard did list times on that webpage.

anyhow i tend to believe in jesus, more so after a series of events in my life.
im not one of the 2 witness in revelations,

but i believe that some souls here came to witness certain things,
i believe i done my part :)  since i master the mysteries of the pyramid long ago :)

Edited by samspade, 01 July 2013 - 01:25 PM.

#622    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

I hope i don't offend you, Sam Spade, but you are NAIVE over who you quote in definition being Richard C. Hoagland, with accurate astronomy data!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/naive

http://www.enterpris...coincidence.htm

There is no data regarding astrology beliefs about 33 degrees or 19.5 degrees throughout 1000's of years of astrology beliefs, inaccurate data, with Sun rising, setting or the later midnight!

My eye was drawn to "Sky over Washington, DC at Assassination Attempt on House Majority Whip Tom Delay-7/24/98, 3:33pm Looking West!"

Lets show scorn by a real astronomer!

http://www.enterpris...mages/DELAY.jpg

Firstly astronomy picture is way out, Silly Richard C. Hoagland didn't filter in SUMMER TIME, that was applied in 1998 (Daylight Saving Hours) that started on Sunday 5th April 1998 in Washington D.C. and finished and went back to standard time in same year on Sunday 25th October 1998..Ooops!  Tell me i'm wrong, i'd love that!

Astronomy picture being accurate would be 4:33pm....opps no connection, ask on timid astronomers forum!

Even if he is an hour out of synch, i even would question time period as this being 3:33pm without getting astronomy programmes in synch with Summer Time, most reports say this didn't start before 3:40pm....oops!

I'm only just started on this dodgy link!

Edited by monk 56, 02 July 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#623    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 02 July 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

I hope i don't offend you, Sam Spade, but you are NAIVE over who you quote in definition being Richard C. Hoagland, with accurate astronomy data!

i hope i dont offend you, my intent was just to show you were in error there when
you claim richard did not list time because he did, i was just wondering why you would lie.

plus i didnt claim richard astonomy to be accurate, and your theory i see is similar.

but seriously i seen your inaccurate astronomy data when i glance at one example you gave,
it was in great error, i strongly suggest your check all your work.

Edited by samspade, 02 July 2013 - 05:41 PM.

#624    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by you being "A Master of the Mysteries of the Pyramids", it doesn't apply to accurate astronomy, whatever!

Other people apply facts, I'm not sure about the Fuzzy link you keep showing as evidence!

I'm enjoying, keep going!

Lets look at your link about George Washington, no doubt you have no idea about astronomy or astrology beliefs!

Here it is:-

http://www.enterpris...H-OATH-1789.gif

We will get to nuts and bolts, try it as you may!  Be careful!

Edited by monk 56, 02 July 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#625    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 02 July 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

link you keep showing as evidence!

i just had to prove you were a liar and the evidence is there , he did list the time there, you claim he did not list the time.

you claim he did not list time, are you blind ?

i see his theory being similar to yours in that it encompass the stars you mention.

#626    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

Actually Sam Spade,

When people investigate, they will know that i'm a honest accurate astronomer, and not Richard C. Hoagland, by previous analysis, he makes bad mistakes in astronomy, without looking at ancient astrology beliefs!

Actually no-one knows actual time that George Washington applied Oath of Office, i'm not saying a painting is accurate, however it is the best we have, it hangs from the period in the House of the Temple!

http://www.dcpages.c..._DI_NOISSES_PMT

#627    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Perhaps someone wants to hang themselves here, ha ha with crucial evidence, will it be me or others, lol!

YOU ARE THE JUDGE!

Make sure you value evidence carefully, the 12th members of the Jury Ha Ha!

Edited by monk 56, 02 July 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#628    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Mess with me how you like, however i may bury you, i'm a honest astronomer to ancient astrology beliefs....find fault?

I'm not sure i'm right, don't you just love me taking on everybody, i don't take prisoners in astronomical study, i go for the kill. however i'm toothless in real wars....i don't like blood...hell all that machine gunning?

Wait and see!  I will show!

#629    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 02 July 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

Mess with me how you like, however i may bury you, i'm a honest astronomer to ancient astrology beliefs....find fault?

I do hope you know the distinction between astronomy (science) and astrology (pseudo-science).

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#630    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,551 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postsamspade, on 02 July 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

i just had to prove you were a liar and the evidence is there , he did list the time there, you claim he did not list the time.

you claim he did not list time, are you blind ?

i see his theory being similar to yours in that it encompass the stars you mention.

...there have been several people who have pointed out inaccuracies in monk's 'calculations'. He didn't concede the fact to the other people, either. I'd just not bother, Sam. As you can see from the 40+ pages of what monk's posted, he has no desire to discuss his findings or to explain them. He just wants to show them off. Save your energy for someone who will process the information you provide.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

Also tagged with secret beliefs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users